Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171651 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 5:22am On Sep 25, 2014
1nation4ume: Praise the Lord ooooooooo
Hallelujah!!! Any better news for us.... Morning all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Schelube(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
I think this is the right time for some of us to defer our admissions since no concrete info from NDDC till now. Late resumption date for Newcastle University for me is 1st October, remaining Cranfield University Latest arrival date to enroll 27th October 2014. God i dey your hand o.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
So finally Nddc have decided that no scholar will travel with the award letter this year hmmmmmm...lIke I have said b4 this maybe connected 2 d 2015elections.....God save Nigeria
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jeneyclub(f): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello house! Hope y'all are doing great. Please, have they called anyone for the oral interview? Have they approved the candidates for the 2nd phase? What's really going on with NDDC?
God help us all!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DEnlightenedOne: 2:17am On Sep 26, 2014
jeneyclub: Hello house! Hope y'all are doing great. Please, have they called anyone for the oral interview? Have they approved the candidates for the 2nd phase? What's really going on with NDDC?
God help us all!
where this one from? sad

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Frangbon: 5:22am On Sep 26, 2014
I almost made this same mistake @fct07a1171
Abandoning NITDA for NDDC
What happened in 2012 must have influenced your decision, however, I respect your spirit and with this attitude, the sky is just the beginning for you

Cheers to a good Nigerian

fct07a1171: yes my scientist. it was there. but anyhow sha, I thank God for everything cos what would it had profited me if I hd hd d scholarship then and come back 2 still b in the labour market. After that experience, I didn't try again cos I wanted 2 be firstly confirmed in ma place of work atleast so I can b due 4 study leave with pay.

With what I heard from my source and in their office, there should be hope 2day or moro after their meeting or beta still b4 d week runs out.

This Nddc list beta com out dis wk ooo cos I had 2 abandon the NITDA invitation for test cos of NDDC oooooo.

I jst pray that everyone's name in dis wonderful forum wl be in the list. Amen
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DSSHQ: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2014
jeneyclub: Hello house! Hope y'all are doing great. Please, have they called anyone for the oral interview? Have they approved the candidates for the 2nd phase? What's really going on with NDDC?
God help us all!
lol.The 2nd phase took place in April.The final list is been awaited.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DSSHQ: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2014
DEnlightenedOne:
where this one from? sad
lol.When people have forgotten that they wrote a test.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2014
God help us all!
...ohhh...haba...it seems your trip to mars took much longer!!!!
..eeeyaaaa sorryyy!!!!!...all the same....welcome back( how are the aliens?)!!!
BTW....oral interview was conducted in April...
and if not for the delay from NDDC and FG, na different tori we for dey yarn now ooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Schelube(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2014
Like play like play what happened to PTDF in 2013 is happening to NDDC now. I just pray they wont advertise for 2015 without giving award for 2014 cos merging wont be a good idea.God help us o.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
.....And this is how this week ends without the list being released angry
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello great scholars, I would suggest we draw sufficient attention to this matter outside the nairaland forum. I suggest we use a hashtag on ttwitter so this discussion can go viral and draw the desired attention. We may not be able to stage a 1,000 man protest...but if we have several hundred tweets concerning dis matter, I tell u the president will wade into this. Its our future, its our entitilement. NITDA has done theirs....won't there still be election in 2015 NDDC can do theirs and the election will still hold.
Great scholars let us act now
Let's use the hastag #NDDC and #Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
mouxman: Hello great scholars, I would suggest we draw sufficient attention to this matter outside the nairaland forum. I suggest we use a hashtag on ttwitter so this discussion can go viral and draw the desired attention. We may not be able to stage a 1,000 man protest...but if we have several hundred tweets concerning dis matter, I tell u the president will wade into this. Its our future, its our entitilement. NITDA has done theirs....won't there still be election in 2015 NDDC can do theirs and the election will still hold.
Great scholars let us act now
Let's use the hastag #NDDC and #Nigeria

I think that wouldn't be good. Let's be more creative. #NDDC #Nigeria is too plain and explains nothing also.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
#giveusournddcscholarship
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
#NDDCScholarship
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
i like the idea lets all agree on one hashtag...i like #NDDCScholarship

But on second thought..#giveusourNDDCscholarship is more catchy n sends d msg out immediately..I vote for d latter.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
mouxman: hello great scholars, I spoke with one of the MDs assistants and he confirmed the list is ready, however approval for the release of names has not yet been given by the MD. He even asked if I could defer my admission...................Let's be real with ourselves and stop causing unneccesarry "hope".....the list will come out this year, but let's start looking at getting admission in January or possibly september next year.....Let's jus keep hoping....

yes ..i agree with this post as i recalled that 2010 Nddc scholars got their scholarships October 28th and later left in January 2011.I don't think Nddc lacks the courtesy like ptdf to skip 2014 scholarship. after all, some of our sources have not mentioned any negative news about the scholarship.

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
I like all the hashtags I'm seeing but then would we put the year? Who's creating the twitter account, who's going to make the buzz, we need it to catch quickly do that lots of people would hashtag it to their complaints.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
I suggest we can add d yr too. Gud idea.

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
fake sources, fake info, fake assurances, fake hopes, fake everything. guys, i dey go back 2 bauchi 1st thing 2moro. thk God i'm workin. i go sponsor mysef 4 atbu. nddc is nt even worth d stress. nddc, make una carry una scholarship go. make i endure 2yrs in naija university
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
kurma: I suggest we can add d yr too. Gud idea.

I support this but it should be #giveusournddcscholarship2014
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
fct07a1171: fake sources, fake info, fake assurances, fake hopes, fake everything. guys, i dey go back 2 bauchi 1st thing 2moro. thk God i'm workin. i go sponsor mysef 4 atbu. nddc is nt even worth d stress. nddc, make una carry una scholarship go. make i endure 2yrs in naija university
guys morale don drop!!!!
na wa for NDDC ooo!!!!!
BTW....guy why you travel sef in the first place when you nor dey 100% sure say list go show face!!!!.... na initial gra gra be this ooo....
anyway...safe trip back!!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
fct07a1171: fake sources, fake info, fake assurances, fake hopes, fake everything. guys, i dey go back 2 bauchi 1st thing 2moro. thk God i'm workin. i go sponsor mysef 4 atbu. nddc is nt even worth d stress. nddc, make una carry una scholarship go. make i endure 2yrs in naija university
FCT DONT LOOSE HOPE ,I HAVE CONFIRMED ALL YOU SAID BY MONDAY GOD WILLING I WILL GIVE A CATEGORICAL STATEMENT,THE DIRECTORATE IN CHARGE OF SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE RECEIVING THE LIST, IT COULD BE THIS WEEKEND , IM BACK MONDAY BEFORE 12 GOD WILLING I WILL BRIEF THE HOUSE..ACCORDING TO PLANS DIRECTORS WILL GO ON SEMINAR NEXT WEEK IF THEY MAINTAIN THEIR SCHEDULE.THANKS FOR YOUR INFO ,UNFAILINGLY GIVE ME MONDAY PLEASE.....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2014
scientist235: FCT DONT LOOSE HOPE ,I HAVE CONFIRMED ALL YOU SAID BY MONDAY GOD WILLING I WILL GIVE A CATEGORICAL STATEMENT,THE DIRECTORATE IN CHARGE OF SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE RECEIVING THE LIST, IT COULD BE THIS WEEKEND , IM BACK MONDAY BEFORE 12 GOD WILLING I WILL BRIEF THE HOUSE..ACCORDING TO PLANS DIRECTORS WILL GO ON SEMINAR NEXT WEEK IF THEY MAINTAIN THEIR SCHEDULE.THANKS FOR YOUR INFO ,UNFAILINGLY GIVE ME MONDAY PLEASE.....

Do you mean we will be contacted by NDDC on monday?

How does the directors seminar next week relate to the scholarship?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Scientist235......be real man. Which info do you have again There's nothing anyone can say. The list is very much with the MD and he can say when he wants it out. The directorate of education cannot and I repeat cannot say anything concrete at this time. This is just speculation. Nothing concrete will come out on monday, if it will I'd have known by now.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
mouxman: Scientist235......be real man. Which info do you have again There's nothing anyone can say. The list is very much with the MD and he can say when he wants it out. The directorate of education cannot and I repeat cannot say anything concrete at this time. This is just speculation. Nothing concrete will come out on monday, if it will I'd have known by now.

scientist may be correct. I was informed last week that the director of education travelled. I don't know if he is back now. The list has to be received by him before any actions, such as invitations. I pray things go well next week.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
guys morale don drop!!!!
na wa for NDDC ooo!!!!!
BTW....guy why you travel sef in the first place when you nor dey 100% sure say list go show face!!!!.... na initial gra gra be this ooo....
anyway...safe trip back!!!!

My man, it seems u r new in this forum. if u have been a faithful and committed anticipated scholar on this forum, u wul had know what prompted and triggerd me to leave bauchi to PH.

meanwhile my fellow anticipated scholars, I arrived bauchi safely.

regards

3 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Ezyp(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2014
And in no few time another moniker will show up claiming to knw so well through HIS SOURCE
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
fct07a1171:

My man, it seems u r new in this forum. if u have been a faithful and committed anticipated scholar on this forum, u wul had know what prompted and triggerd me to leave bauchi to PH.

meanwhile my fellow anticipated scholars, I arrived bauchi safely.

regards
haba!!! new ke?...me way create thread dey follow steadily ever since!!!!
anyway, We thank God for journey mercies!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
I just stay now dey reason something. I don't know about ya'll but mehn, I don tire for source say and source no say. Belle dey turn o. Make we leave wetin source talk and wetin dem no talk talk. Let's all just chill for the text, mail or call cos all of our sources don fail us. Except you know say MD na your popsie and you don ask am one on one. I just dey feel for fct wey travel from bauchi reach phc, spend money wey him no budget for. God will help us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by francini(m): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by tarisdream: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Please let's not see nddc as a priority...move on with your life, the day they realize themselves we take it like that. If ur not lucky to get it this year you can still differ and go next year. Move on, nddc is not the last bus stop. If they didn't call us and you Dnt have the money individually take it that your not destined to go this year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (73) (Reply)

IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.