Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171920 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2014
tarisdream: Please let's not see nddc as a priority...move on with your life, the day they realize themselves we take it like that. If ur not lucky to get it this year you can still differ and go next year. Move on, nddc is not the last bus stop. If they didn't call us and you Dnt have the money individually take it that your not destined to go this year.
I totally agree with you... Let's just hope and pray for the best in our lives with or without this scholarship.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2014
The list has been sent to directorate of education for action
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2014
scientist235: The list has been sent to directorate of education for action

Okay. So when should we hear from them? It seems you have a reliable source. Do you know if the education director is back?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello great scholars. It is with utter dismay and disappointment that I write this message this morning. Some of us here have decided to "leave it to God", which God if I may ask?? The scholarship is your entitlement will God take the scholarship for you and go to your school?? Ofcourse not. Do not leave it to chance.
We appreciate all the "sources" for their information. However let me say that any info given at this stage must be categorical and not generic.
If the list has been sent to the directorate of education....what are they to do with it?? Eat it?? Burn it?? Or contact those whose names are on it?? Be specific please.
God bless us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2014
scientist235: The list has been sent to directorate of education for action

that's good news, I hope the upcoming public holidays will not affect the time we supposed to hear from Nddc.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2014
cabaye:

that's good news, I hope the upcoming public holidays will not affect the time we supposed to hear from Nddc.

It all depends on when they choose to notify us. The public holiday is just oct 1st.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Okay. So when should we hear from them? It seems you have a reliable source. Do you know if the education director is back?
yes he is back.The Md followed oga jonah for the US trip,he is back
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
scientist235: yes he is back.The Md followed oga jonah for the US trip,he is back

Thanks for your response.

When will they start inviting scholars? Were u informed?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Thanks for your response.

When will they start inviting scholars? Were u informed?

Bros chill a lil bit,sometimes you strike me as too desperate,nor be only you need info,But do you honestly think after all that has happened anyone but the MD knows when dis list will be released?

Scientist is only being noble by informing us of the happenings in the office,from there we can draw inferences.Lets all be patient..cheers
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
rajrascal:

Bros chill a lil bit,sometimes you strike me as too desperate,nor be only you need info,But do you honestly think after all that has happened anyone but the MD knows when dis list will be released?

Scientist is only being noble by informing us of the happenings in the office,from there we can draw inferences.Lets all be patient..cheers

Patience? We have been waiting since May and you are still talking of patience. Too much patience is not good. We need to ginger things up. Action always move mountain.

APPLY YOUR PATIENCE WITH ACTION.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jeneyclub(f): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
...ohhh...haba...it seems your trip to mars took much longer!!!!
..eeeyaaaa sorryyy!!!!!...all the same....welcome back( how are the aliens?)!!!
BTW....oral interview was conducted in April...
and if not for the delay from NDDC and FG, na different tori we for dey yarn now ooo!!!!!

Wow. Didn't know they've called already. Wish you all the best MoyoGENERAL. Well, good luck to you guys.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jeneyclub(f): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
DSSHQ: lol.When people have forgotten that they wrote a test.
Lol. I no forget o my friend. Probably I didn't make it to the next phase. Hehe
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Patience? We have been waiting since May and you are still talking of patience. Too much patience is not good. We need to ginger things up. Action always move mountain.

GlobalCareers:

broda, this is not a Matter of gingering..previous set encountered this problem and conquered it. we have to wait and see how things go next month.

the list will be out very soon as scientist and other sources have updated us..the matter is really delaying our plan b but its worth the wait. you can call that number to satisfy your hunger.cheers
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by waltwissle: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided sad angry
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Great scholars, I have reliably gathered that the ,NDDC is still yet to receive the budget of this year. The only money available is for overhead and personel cost. But money for projects have not yet been released.

Except we have divine intervention at this moment or you talk to Jonathan directly, the NDDC is not going to release the result because it will be a slap on the face of the government if NDDC say it doesn't have funds for scholarship.

Great scholars it is time to take this cause beyond mere discusssions and take decisive action through a protest either online or physically because the NDDC can only appeal to the president to release funds.

Election year is around the corner the money is available, let's cause the government to release it.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
mouxman: Great scholars, I have reliably gathered that the ,559 is still yet to receive the budget of this year. The only money available is for overhead and personel cost. But money for projects have not yet been released.

Except we have divine intervention at this moment or you talk to Jonathan directly, the NDDC is not going to release the result because it will be a slap on the face of the government if NDDC say it doesn't have funds for scholarship.

Great scholars it is time to take this cause beyond mere discusssions and take decisive action through a protest either online or physically because the NDDC can only appeal to the president to release funds.

Election year is around the corner the money is available, let's cause the government to release it.
I totally agree with you... Cos the next thing we will hear is that they don use our scholarship money do campaign.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
If NDDC 2014 scholarship is not released this year, I will not vote for PDP in 2015.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
GlobalCareers: If NDDC 2014 scholarship is not released this year, I will not vote for PDP in 2015.

will you sacrifice time and money to vote for PDP in 2015 if you eventually get the scholarship this October?? Lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
crazyinlove:
I totally agree with you... Cos the next thing we will hear is that they don use our scholarship money do campaign.
My sister 'sing praises'..... I neva knew u are a choirister until I saw a sweet inspiring and comforting song, ''Kosisochukwu'' by Jude Nnam, which u posted. Do u stay in Abuja? I'm a choirister @ST. Luke catholic church, Kubwa. I cherish that song- it comforts, inspires and and advises me each time I sing it.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
EMMABC1:
My sister 'sing praises'..... I neva knew u are a choirister until I saw a sweet inspiring and comforting song, ''Kosisochukwu'' by Jude Nnam, which u posted. Do u stay in Abuja? I'm a choirister @ST. Luke catholic church, Kubwa. I cherish that song- it comforts, inspires and and advises me each time I sing it.
Unto the Lord! Hahahahaha... Am not a chorister but I so much love the song....and yes, I used to stay in Abuja before but not any more...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
cabaye:

will you sacrifice time and money to vote for PDP in 2015 if you eventually get the scholarship this October?? Lol

If I get the award, I will persuade family and friends to vote for GEJ as I will be in the UK.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
like play like play,we don enta October...

I think we all should forget about going this year,it is already too late.I think this is the bitter truth,just defer your admission to January or September 2015 and we hope they get their acts right before then.

4 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Gudmorning all, it is independence day 4 our dear country. However NDDC scholarship list or award letters hasn't felt independence . The colonial master NDDC MD, is still enjoying the list. #LetUsGo
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Benny247: Gudmorning all, it is independence day 4 our dear country. However NDDC scholarship list or award letters hasn't felt independence . The colonial master NDDC MD, is still enjoying the list. #LetUsGo

you are wrong sir . our indigenous masters not colonial masters. colonial masters no go treat us like this.Lol

@ global careers this your answer is as good as no. i wonder what you would have told them at the interview if you were asked. Lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence day and new month my people!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
NDDC Scholarship Awardees Reach 2,536
News & Events
15 Aug 2014

At a recent orientation for 160 beneficiaries of a Federal Government scholarship scheme for students from the Niger Delta, it was noted, that no fewer than 2, 536 Niger Delta youths are currently, pursuing undergraduate degrees in different institutions of higher learning across the world. While 138 of the new beneficiaries will be pursuing first degrees in the United States, the remaining 22 have secured admission to study in the United Kingdom.

The initiative, spearheaded by the Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Kingsley Kuku, has recorded some level of success as the students are said to be excelling in various universities abroad. It is on record that 24 out the 40 Niger Delta students on scholarship at the Alabama State University have already bagged first degrees of the institution in April; 11 of these graduates, however, made the President’s list as best performing students and are recognized as “worthy ambassadors of their fatherland”.
While giving access to quality education, the initiative is a step in the right direction to enhancing human capital development in the Niger Delta.

http://www.brainfriendonline.com/index.php/news/108-news-events/398-new5
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Hello great scholars,

I suggest again that we tweet about this matter. The MD of NDDC and FG don't have nairaland accounts, let's take this cause to twitter, Linda Ikeji, facebook and every other medium at our disposal.
Please drop your twitter handles so we can start something.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unbelievable!!!!! I just got a text message from NDDC...anyone else here that got it? Let's hook up men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
mouxman: Unbelievable!!!!! I just got a text message from NDDC...anyone else here that got it? Let's hook up men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats dear, haven't received any...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
mouxman: Unbelievable!!!!! I just got a text message from NDDC...anyone else here that got it? Let's hook up men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's d content of d msg bro..pls shed more light.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2014

Hook up where? Na only you get the text ba? If dem send you invitation you no go yarn abi u wan use people here play?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2014

Please brief us.

Any confirmation frm anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.