Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171847 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 4mula22(m): 2:59am On Oct 22, 2014
rajrascal:

Shut up..close ya mouth,at least people are putting in the effort,while you remain there on your lazy behind putting them down

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I know you are one of those that claim that they are a billion miles from ph.

I really do not need this scholarship anymore. I come here when I wanna see some drama, and you guys always make my day.

Regards to mountaintop though... he's my kinda person and has earned my respect.

Deliberating like you are in the house of assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2014
4mula22:

I know you are one of those that claim that they are a billion miles from ph.

I really do not need this scholarship anymore. I come here when I wanna see some drama, and you guys always make my day.

Regards to mountaintop though... he's my kinda person and has earned my respect.

Deliberating like you are in the house of assembly.

Peeps be all claiming dey don't need NDDC funding,but dey got dis page bookmarked..refreshing it like 1000times a day...una gdmorning o!

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2014
@scientist, mouxman and other top echelons on this thread, any good news from your ends?? today na Wednesday and I de contemplate whether make I enter Phc on a faithful Monday. pls update the house for my sake.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2014
@Bethiano : johnjames@politician.com
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 4mula22(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2014
rabidvirus:

Peeps be all claiming dey don't need NDDC funding,but dey got dis page bookmarked..refreshing it like 1000times a day...una gdmorning o!

Bro I've got three scholarships at my disposal.
For me NDDC if successful, will be just another medal in my collection.
And yes, I've got this page bookmarked and nobody is gonna stop me from taking a peek when I am bored.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2014
4mula22:

And yes, I've got this page bookmarked and nobody is gonna stop me from taking a peek when I am bored.

Unfortunately,maturity cannot be given as a gift..skip along with ur baskets of scholarships..u r a waste of everybody's time on here.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2014
csimms7:

Baba respect yourself if you don't know how to talk, I've been opinionated and air my views, who dey follow u do self-righteous? U wey wan donate 1k no b self righteous? Na 1k b tfare? If u dey talk to other people anyhow better mind d way u address me. Na my mind I talk, if I were in phc I'd have gone and I'm not saying that to impress anyone. If you brave enter bus or flight come phc. As a matter of fact if you can confirm you are in phc on Thursday I will give you your tfare. If you no sabi talk park one side o. I dey air my mind say e dey pain me say only one person show up and how I'd have turned up if I were in phc n u r calling me self righteous! Na only you write this exam sef abi na only u come interview? Learn how to control ur emotions and stop ranting at everyone's statements. Me I don tell u my mind. I no dey reference to ur yarn cos I dey respect myself, no dey reference to my own. See u wey self pity wan kill. Guy just dey ur lane.

You try! At least u don display you talent. An evidence of the environment where you grew up.

Well I will cease to respond to your "slum-like" or "ghetto-like" reactions to my post, till we are done with NDDC. Only after then, will I respond to your ill mannered comment.

Be advised, this is a public place, if you want to be selective of whom you respond to, I suggest you create another thread titled " only for ajegunle sec .sch babes wey like to quarrel and keep malice" , it will walk well for you. But if you decide to still be a man, stay put and simply ignore my post as you have been doing.
None the less, if you post here; I mean on this thread, expect my reactions either good or bad.

As for those who have earned scholarships, enjoy yourself if you have earned it, other wise leave us in peace.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2014
4mula22:

Bros why u dey lie like dis? You get three scholarships, probably still dey naija, not employed and you get our time.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Na wah ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Bethiano:

You try! At least u don display you talent. An evidence of the environment where you grew up.

Well I will cease to respond to your "slum-like" or "ghetto-like" reactions to my post, till we are done with NDDC. Only after then, will I respond to your ill mannered comment.

Be advised, this is a public place, if you want to be selective of whom you respond to, I suggest you create another thread titled " only for ajegunle sec .sch babes wey like to quarrel and keep malice" , it will walk well for you. But if you decide to still be a man, stay put and simply ignore my post as you have been doing.
None the less, if you post here; I mean on this thread, expect my reactions either good or bad.

As for those who have earned scholarships, enjoy yourself if you have earned it, other wise leave us in peace.

You are the ill mannered one, if you were brought up to insult people at the slightest whiff then I wonder the upbringing you had. To show how dumb you are do you still really think Ajegunle is a slum? Even if it is do you know there are smarter people in there than you? People with good upbringing? Dem teach you to insult married men with kids ba? U b real fool sha o. You talk of Ajegunle, where do you even reside, what school did you go to, what is your last name? You sound under-privileged that's why you come an rant about people who have connections, why your mama and papa no work hard to get those connections too? As I told you before, you are a common self pity attention seeking slacker. Looking at your spellings also, those "Ajegunle slums" do better than you. What did you score in your ielts sef? U wan get scholarship make you go display this rubbish for UK? Na people like you go enter UK say every white na racist. Cowabunga like you. Keep on responding, I have more of my Ajegunle slum response for you. Bring it on!!!!! Ah ah, what's your own on this thread. Na your type of person go marry wife come dey nag for house instead of the woman to do the nagging.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please lets shield our sword n look for a way forward. I am still ready to go if two or more people can join me. We can't continue to wait indefinitely for this scholarship. Guys why sit we here till we ' die'.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm!

That is all I have to say to u, period........

" A child that dances 'surugede' does not know that 'surugede' is the dance of the spirits".

"Its only a stubborn fly, that follows the corpse to the grave"

"A child that joins his father to tie wrapper, when the wind blows, it will rip the "lappa" off his waist"

"When we shall cut the hairs of the head,we shall as well cut the beard"

As for the spellings, kindly forgive ''T9 option'' I don kommot amm .

Thanks for the observation.

@ group members, "my hands are up"
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bethiano:
Hmmmmmmmm!

" A child that dances 'surugede' does not know that 'surugede' is the dance of the spirits".

"A child that joins his father to tie wrapper, when the wind blows, it will rip the "lappa" off his waist"

How many of u have tweeted @AsariDokubo concerning our struggle, as I said earlier? The littles things we are supposd 2 do we can't; we are after white elephant project that many of us don't 've d balls 2 carry out.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello great scholars,

@cabaye nothing yet bro. The MD is still in Japan. But he's scheduled to return today. I'll have some info by weekend.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bethiano:
Hmmmmmmmm!

Do you even know the meaning of surugede? Me I'm not a man of dispute, a few persons here have met me personally and some are on my bbm list who interact with me, I give everyone their due respect and I don't tackle people because everyone has the right to air their views, you don't have to call anyone names, it's demeaning, it's your fellow man you are insulting, e no make sense, e no show say you dey regard, well, I'm sorry for the words I used on you and I'm sorry also to the whole house for behaving that way, I let my emotions get the better of me. Please let's respect each other's views, that's why we are humans, not everyone must agree with something, it doesn't mean such person should be insulted or made to feel less. Once again I'm sorry and my sword has been sheathed.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

@cabaye nothing yet bro. The MD is still in Japan. But he's scheduled to return today. I'll have some info by weekend.

OK.. thanks for the update..we shall be expecting positive news next week.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Marconau: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please my fellow comrades, stop the harsh exchange of words. Let us focus on the real motive of this thread. I sent a message to Asari Dokubo on his facebook page as I don't have a twitter account. I beg una in the name of God, stop the exchange of words.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
4mula22:

at ur disposal means u haven't used them lol hope you know that, and u must have gotten them before september because the last scholarship exam was mobil which ended in august. this means u didn't use the 3 scholarships and now all resumption deadlines have passed. All this boils down to you being a new member of this thread also an NDDC hopeful who wants to be noticed.. I wonder why I wasted 2 minutes typing this, maybe i hate liars thats why grin grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 4mula22(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2014
MacMaster01:

at ur disposal means u haven't used them lol hope you know that, and u must have gotten them before september because the last scholarship exam was mobil which ended in august. this means u didn't use the 3 scholarships and now all resumption deadlines have passed. All this boils down to you being a new member of this thread also an NDDC hopeful who wants to be noticed.. I wonder why I wasted 2 minutes typing this, maybe i hate liars thats why grin grin

And who says scholarship or school resumption date can't be moved?
Abi u think say overseas na 9ja? Besides, I've got to complete my current studies before starting another one.
grin grin grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Gdmorning house,please visit Laila's Blog to read about our plight,she was kind enough to post a piece about our sufferings.

please lets drop our comments there so the world can see.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/nddcs-failed-foreign-scholarship.html

Credit to AttorneyLawz, Bethiano and my humble self,please lets all go to her twitter handle n retweet the article for the world to see.God bless her for giving us a platform.

https://twitter.com/LailasBlog

6 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Mobot: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Hahhaahhaaaa. This NDDC saga has metamorphosed to a Nollywood movie.I guess the MD is the director of this "Non-Award winning movie.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2014
rajrascal:
Gdmorning house,please visit Laila's Blog to read about our plight,she was kind enough to post a piece about our sufferings.

Credit to AttorneyLawz, Bethiano and my humble self..please lets drop your comments there so the world can see.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/nddcs-failed-foreign-scholarship.html

please lets all go to her blog and retweet the article for the world to see.God bless her for giving us a platform.

https://twitter.com/LailasBlog

Guy! No need to give credit , just chill, after baba God don do amm for us, then we go dey give credit.

So edit your post accordingly.

Danke ! Merci! Gracias!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Bethiano:

Guy! No need to give credit , just chill, after baba God don do amm for us, then we go dey give credit.

So edit your post accordingly.

Danke ! Merci! Gracias!

Bro its just "credits",nothing more than dat jare..the struggle continues..please lets share the article on our FB pages..retweet and let it spread.

God bless this thread,God bless our hussle

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Good one people,we are gradually getting the word out.Laila is one of the known bloggers in 9ja,its a good thing our post is sitting pretty on her blog.Kudos everyone this is a big step in the right direction.

More pressure,more awareness,lets all jump on this..share the article,retweet from her twitter handle..lets make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Hello great scholars,

I just read the article on Delilah's blog, its what we need at this critical moment. Let's also see if Linda Ikeji can lend her voice to this cause. Kudos to those that sent the article.
Meanwhile, oga MD is back from Japan with our scholarship list hidden somewhere inside his briefcase. If this list is released and some dubious names are on it, I'm sure there will be massive protest. We deserve more than to be left in the dark.
Let's be hopeful.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
4mula22:

And who says scholarship or school resumption date can't be moved?
Abi u think say overseas na 9ja? Besides, I've got to complete my current studies before starting another one.
grin grin grin

so you want to do 3 masters with sequence?? you sure say Nddc go wait for you to finish the remaining masters before you use their own ?? smh
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

I just read the article on Delilah's blog, its what we need at this critical moment. Let's also see if Linda Ikeji can lend her voice to this cause. Kudos to those that sent the article.
Meanwhile, oga MD is back from Japan with our scholarship list hidden somewhere inside his briefcase. If this list is released and some dubious names are on it, I'm sure there will be massive protest. We deserve more than to be left in the dark.
Let's be hopeful.

we are expecting a text not a list bro and if I don't get contacted I will simply move on to my plan b.. no time to protest against the untouchable Nddc..thanks for the update.we are hoping it comes to an end soon
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Gdmorn house,all you need to do is type in "NDDC failed scholarship" and you see our campaign is gathering storm.Online media are republishing the article on Laila's blog.

We have another article in the The Nation newspaper.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nddc-scholarship-whats-going-on/

dont underestimate the power of social media...pls share the link as usual.

7 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
scientist,mouxman,fct..

Abeg do you people have any new updates for the house,as that will determine the next line of action we will decide to take.This week we can say we achieved some level of progress as we were able to get the word out to the world,though much more can and will be done.

But next week we intend to take a different line of action,yes to all dem snitches,tell your NDDC bosses in their office that we are taking a different line of action..
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jollyfellow: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Watch and pray folks..... watch and pray....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Benny I catch you peeping. Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Marconau: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
rajrascal:
Gdmorn house,all you need to do is type in "NDDC failed scholarship" and you see our campaign is gathering storm.Online media are republishing the article on Laila's blog.
We have another article in the The Nation newspaper.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nddc-scholarship-whats-going-on/
dont underestimate the power of social media...pls share the link as usual.
Thanks for the link rajrascal. I just hope the list comes out nxt wk. I am sure the scholarship has destabilized peoples plan as did mine. NDDC budget for 2013 was 315.85 billion naira ($1.97billion using 160 naira = $1) and for 2014 the budget is 322billion naira ($2bn) . Assuming NDDC awards 200 and 100 MSc and Phd scholarships respectively for d 2 yrs. Using $30k for everyone (1yr for MSc n 3yrs for Phd) . It will amount to $15million, which is like 0.76% and 0.75% of NDDC's 2013 and 2014 budgets respectively. Why on earth are they now wicked? Playing politics and showing the epitome of corruption on a programme that is less than 1% of their yearly budget. Yet they spend billions of naira on building bridges that will be maintained by 'ghost' ? There is trouble ooo my fellow comrades. I am open to correction if I have made any mistake in my calculations. Maybe the fund is in sm1's fixed deposit, yielding money. Na God know sha!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Marconau,thx for your analysis..u arent too far from the truth.csimms how u dey nah,its been a while,na d struggle dey occupy me o!..thinking up new ways to make our voices heard.If all of us can pitch in and play our part, then they will be forced to do something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.