Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171923 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

I'm currently in PH. I dint get an invite but I came cos my "source" asked me to do so and guess what?? I received my letter today.
I discovered that the director of education deliberately refused to send notification to people, it took the anger and intervention of the MD to get him to send invites to the 2014 scholars. The MD was really angry with him and still, I discovered that a lot of people from some states especially Akwaibom are yet to get their invites.
I'll advise that you come to the NDDC HQ and check for your name to see if its on the list.
All the best everyone....

Please throw more light on this,how do we access this list,please tell us what to do.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by callmeblessed: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

I'm currently in PH. I dint get an invite but I came cos my "source" asked me to do so and guess what?? I received my letter today.
I discovered that the director of education deliberately refused to send notification to people, it took the anger and intervention of the MD to get him to send invites to the 2014 scholars. The MD was really angry with him and still, I discovered that a lot of people from some states especially Akwaibom are yet to get their invites.
I'll advise that you come to the NDDC HQ and check for your name to see if its on the list.

How do we access this list please? Especially for people that can't make it to PH.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by njoryor(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi successful scholars, is there anyone thinking of heading to Germany?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2014
Please can anybody in PH help those of us staying in other states to check if our names are on the list.Please someone should help those staying afar off..i personally dont mind dropping money to assist the person for transportation.

Please,lots of us just want to be sure that we havent been cheated.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
njoryor:
Hi successful scholars, is there anyone thinking of heading to Germany?

How swift is their application process?
Will the program be for one year, as stipulated in the award letter? ie considering you might have to learn German...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by njoryor(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
they are many Msc courses in Germany which English is used as the language of instruction. checkout www.daad.de/en
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
adeyemialatishe:
Bros sorry about the family issue. Pls relax if u were invited your place is secure. So whenever u can travel down with all your documentation, just go straight to the head office. They won't pick becos today hass been quite hectic and they are still calling names.

Its well.

pls where can we check the list
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2014
adeyemialatishe:
Bros sorry about the family issue. Pls relax if u were invited your place is secure. So whenever u can travel down with all your documentation, just go straight to the head office. They won't pick becos today hass been quite hectic and they are still calling names.

Its well.

pls which documents should i come wit , as i wasnt able to come for the briefing ...
can any one pls educate me
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sifo: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2014
Please who has banking details for coventry university. I need it Asap pls help
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
sifo:
Please who has banking details for coventry university. I need it Asap pls help

Were you asked to provide bank details at the briefing? I thought nddc has the bank details of coventry since it is one of their partner schools.

I just found the bank details at coventry's site:

http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/international-applicants/how-to-apply/how-to-pay/
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by desireux: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=rabidvirus post=27787313]

Please bro please kindly tell us their visiting days. Is Monday ok?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by desireux: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

abeg tell us if Monday is one of their visiting days?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

please is there a deadline for submitting of the documents u where askd to fill and sign ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Arnaal: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
I think d visiting days 4 nddc hqs is tuesdays n thursdays...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2014
can someone get the letter in my stead seeing as am on the other side of the country?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Arnaal: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

Please who do I meet so I can access d list? I need ur advice.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by cynthiababe(f): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well Congrats to those who were awarded the Post Graduate Scholarship. I just saw it on AIT that about 200+. Were given the award. I believe that is a figure for the media. Those at the venue should be able to attest to that. All the best.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
cynthiababe:
Well Congrats to those who were awarded the Post Graduate Scholarship. I just saw it on AIT that about 200+. Were given the award. I believe that is a figure for the media. Those at the venue should be able to attest to that. All the best.

210 were awarded the scholarship. That is real talk.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
csimms7:

210 were awarded the scholarship. That is real talk.
wow... This is good. .. I hope Anambra will be included nxt yr as they have discovered oil there cheesy smiley
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jollyfellow: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Has the list been pasted anywhere?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by youngelder(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

abeg tel us smtin abt dis? Lyk hw to gain entry.. And where d list dey. Thank you
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Esmer: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
youngelder:

abeg tel us smtin abt dis? Lyk hw to gain entry.. And where d list dey. Thank you
that dude don lock up, probably trying to get a visa, Just go to education dept n make all d enquiries.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Beezus: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
pls can someone going to their office help those of us who are not in ph check our names
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by youngelder(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Esmer:
that dude don lock up, probably trying to get a visa, Just go to education dept n make all d enquiries.
hahahahha.. Tanx broda. Was just wonderin if entry wuld be smooth at d gate..
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Arnaal:
I think d visiting days 4 nddc hqs is tuesdays n thursdays...

What are the visiting hours for tuesdays and thursdays? Who knows?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by callmeblessed: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Beezus:
pls can someone going to their office help those of us who are not in ph check our names

Brothers and Sisters, abeg who fit help person check name? As person no dey PH, e no go make sense to travel all the way come check list except assurance na 101% cheesy

Abeg, message me if u fit. Tank u smiley
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Arnaal: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
I guess d visiting hrs is 4rm 8:30am - 2:30pm.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2014
Arnaal:
I guess d visiting hrs is 4rm 8:30am - 2:30pm.

Thanks...is the timing same for tuesdays and thursdays?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Esmer: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Thanks...is the timing same for tuesdays and thursdays?
it's from 11am to 4pm for both days. Entry is free buh u hv to go thru some protocols which is normal. If u didn't get an sms datz bcoz ur name is not on list. Buh a 2nd list might come out only for those who know person
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Guys
pls is it possible to send the acceptance letter back via speed post to their office in PH!!
cos I'm not chanced now!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kayuseful: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
pls I never get admission. when is deadline for submitting admission letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.