Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171652 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2015
baba..if u go through this thread you will see at least 20 universities.
but to save you small wahala, salford or coventry.

chime4u2:
pls which of the oversea university can i apply now and get my admission letter to apply for the NDDC scholarship. If you have any pls contact me via whatsapp: 08036143061 or email: nnadipromise51@gmail.com
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
adeyemialatishe:

Baba how far na, you don enter Salford
?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
baba...since na. abi u wan make the scholarship enter voicemail.

spawne:

Baba how far na, you don enter Salford
?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dongreat(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Pls successful scholar. What is the cbt exam like. I studied pharmaceutical science. Wats should I expect. Pls someone ans
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2015
adeyemialatishe:

Hi Alatishe, hope the UK is treating you fine? I presume you're from Ondo state, yeah?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
baba...since na. abi u wan make the scholarship enter voicemail.

I dey hope say I go fit still defer am to September o. God dey sha. How Salford na?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dongreat:
Pls successful scholar. What is the cbt exam like. I studied pharmaceutical science. Wats should I expect. Pls someone ans

Everyone answers the same set of questions. The CBT have nothing to to do with your chosen course.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by snowytee(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2015
Good day folks,please what does the exam look like?I want to participate this year
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by capsule(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
gcey2k:

Everyone answers the same set of questions. The CBT have nothing to to do with your chosen course.

...bro, any material ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by deSika(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
pls how do i fll out the guarantors email and phone numbers kowing that my local govt chairman cannot give out his numbers just like that
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Salford is great and demanding. no be joke.

spawne:

I dey hope say I go fit still defer am to September o. God dey sha. How Salford na?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
I dey enter Salford Uni on Saturday, any Naija person wey don dey salford to holla.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Benny how salford? I dey enter d schl on saturday, which court u dey?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who don enter salford Holla me
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by niyogeol(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2015
So much silence here. All men/women awaiting NDDC green light. God will surely distinguish us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
more like.....waiting for money for upkeep. Any update guys

niyogeol:
So much silence here. All men/women awaiting NDDC green light. God will surely distinguish us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 6:45am On Mar 06, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
more like.....waiting for money for upkeep. Any update guys

Upkeep? I thought they pay your fees and send the rest to your account immediately? Baba we need talk make you give me full rundown. Successfully deferred till September..hoping to get a better school than Cranfield before then and change the school.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by davide470(m): 6:52am On Mar 06, 2015
spawne:

Upkeep? I thought they pay your fees and send the rest to your account immediately? Baba we need talk make you give me full rundown. Successfully deferred till September..hoping to get a better school than Cranfield before then and change the school.
So you wan run leave me for Cranfield ba? with all those oyibos? angry
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
spawne:

Upkeep? I thought they pay your fees and send the rest to your account immediately?

School fees, YES. Upkeep, NO.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2015
gcey2k:

School fees, YES. Upkeep, NO.
I thought they pay the $ 30k then part is used for your fees and whatever us left is yours?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2015
davide470:
So you wan run leave me for Cranfield ba? with all those oyibos? angry
oga mi how na? Na your steps I dey follow o. leave you ke? how you dey baba?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by jelmusboy(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2015
DonFreshmoney:
I dey enter Salford Uni on Saturday, any Naija person wey don dey salford to holla.

Holla at Castle Irwell Student Village.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by davide470(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2015
spawne:

oga mi how na? Na your steps I dey follow o. leave you ke? how you dey baba?
Not bad brother.

Where your people carry you go now? or you dey Lagos?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
spawne:

I thought they pay the $ 30k then part is used for your fees and whatever us left is yours?

That's what I thought too sir until I confirmed my fees have been paid since January... Just the fees...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by davide470(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
gcey2k:

That's what I thought too sir until I confirmed my fees have been paid since January... Just the fees...
Brother, are you serious?

So what's the plan?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2015
DonFreshmoney:
Who don enter salford Holla me
am at Castle irwell student village. ...salford
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 1:18am On Mar 08, 2015
in salford too . ,, ''salfordians'' (couldnt think of better name in such short notice) drop ur contacts , mail or numba
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
gcey2k:

Does it then mean they will pay what s left at once for maintenance or how exactly?, I trust you having a swell time in the UK.
P.S Do you know if NDDC will accept other day European schools besides those in UK?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hello great scholars, for those in Coventry im sure you're all battling with coursework, I wish you all success. As it concerns our payment, I had a chat with a friend who got the NITDA scholarship. He told me they were paid a month after arrival but that they had to put pressure on the agency before they were paid. For us, viewing this thread is not enough. I suggest we take concrete steps to make the commission release our funds to us. Someone told me she's suspecting they might pay after the elections, well guess what? Suspicion is not what they listen to. The money is ready and they can as well pay before the elections. What do you suggest we do? NITDA formed a group on Facebook and it helped then a lot.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2015
send email

Benny247:

am at Castle irwell student village. ...salford
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by callmeblessed: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2015
mouxman:
Hello great scholars, for those in Coventry im sure you're all battling with coursework, I wish you all success. As it concerns our payment, I had a chat with a friend who got the NITDA scholarship. He told me they were paid a month after arrival but that they had to put pressure on the agency before they were paid. For us, viewing this thread is not enough. I suggest we take concrete steps to make the commission release our funds to us. Someone told me she's suspecting they might pay after the elections, well guess what? Suspicion is not what they listen to. The money is ready and they can as well pay before the elections. What do you suggest we do? NITDA formed a group on Facebook and it helped then a lot.

There is already a Facebook page
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
callmeblessed:

There is already a Facebook page

which is ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.