Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171916 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by stepo707: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
why only uk schools.what about other countries like USA or Australia?
I don gock am this year,i did not see it early enough and so no way i can get admission letter and guarantor letter ontime
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hello great scholars,
Nice to know there's a Facebook page. Please post the link here. I called Mrs ODoh today, she said I should call her later cos she's busy.....well, I heard there's a mail going round that the director of education wants to meet NDDC scholars in Coventry....can someone please confirm that..
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,
Nice to know there's a Facebook page. Please post the link here. I called Mrs ODoh today, she said I should call her later cos she's busy.....well, I heard there's a mail going round that the director of education wants to meet NDDC scholars in Coventry....can someone please confirm that..
We got same mail in my school since last week Tuesday that they are coming Wednesday 11th March. But why visiting us when our up keep hasn't been paid.?Na visit we go chop...lol!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,
We got same mail in my school since last week Tuesday that they are coming Wednesday 11th March. But why visiting us when our up keep hasn't been paid.?Na visit we go chop.?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
@ mouxman you're in CV too? Great...Check your mail, Caroline sent it yesterday. Meeting's on Thursday abt 1-2pm @ Students Centre...

@ Davide470, we've been just surviving and waiting for the meeting above to see what happens then...

@ Spawne, I don't really know if they accept other EU schools... I only know they prefer UK...

@ callmeblessed, post the link to the FB page here...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by callmeblessed: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hi all,

Here is the link for the Facebook page. https://www./nddcpgs

Alternatively, you can send me a private message with your name to be added.

All the best in your studies.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Salford peeps how far? How was the meeting? What's the way forward?

cc Benny247, adeyemialatishe
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dongreat(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please how much is the award worth for PhD scholar? I know masters is $30000, but PhD? Please any ideas
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Hellos great scholars,
Yes bro, I'm in CV too. Thanks for the FB link.....omo men, coursework de pile.....nddc Neva pay...boys nor de smile.... If this guy nor coordinate today, hmm, Coventry telegraph go carry our story o!
Looking forward to meeting some naira landers today....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Meeting was ok. they promised payment before next week runs out. we are hopeful.

gcey2k:
Salford peeps how far? How was the meeting? What's the way forward?

cc Benny247, adeyemialatishe
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
30,000USD * 3yrs

Dongreat:
Please how much is the award worth for PhD scholar? I know masters is $30000, but PhD? Please any ideas
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
mouxman:
Hellos great scholars,
Yes bro, I'm in CV too. Thanks for the FB link.....omo men, coursework de pile.....nddc Neva pay...boys nor de smile.... If this guy nor coordinate today, hmm, Coventry telegraph go carry our story o!
Looking forward to meeting some naira landers today....

Lol.. was looking forward to the guy that will punch him so I'd say THAT'S MOUXMAN... but you didn't sad angry

That coursework matter eh... the thing no be here... but we must succeed Insha Allah!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EngrBright(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate those who were successful in the just concluded NDDC postgraduate scholarship of 2014.
I will like you to share with those of us who are interested in the scholarship how you were able to scale the hurdle of getting a guarantor for this exercise.
For me it has been a daunting task trying to reach my LGA chairman or get his phone number, not even the first class traditional ruler of my community, let alone the senator or chief Judge. I know many others who are also interested in the scholarship who are faced with the same challenge as well.
Is it compulsory for us to use only these category of persons as guarantor? Or can we use a lawyer who is not a chief judge or a lecturer etc. Did any of you make use of a guarantor outside of the calibre of persons requested by NDDC.
Please share your experience with us.
You kind response will be deeply appreciated as you assist a brother in need.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dongreat(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please what time does nddc call for aptitude test after registration? Months or weeks? And I think nddc call the school you register with to confirm if truly u registered there.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
I think you can use a lecturer...I have a friend who used a lecturer as guarantor, she also got the scholarship.

EngrBright:
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate those who were successful in the just concluded NDDC postgraduate scholarship of 2014.
I will like you to share with those of us who are interested in the scholarship how you were able to scale the hurdle of getting a guarantor for this exercise.
For me it has been a daunting task trying to reach my LGA chairman or get his phone number, not even the first class traditional ruler of my community, let alone the senator or chief Judge. I know many others who are also interested in the scholarship who are faced with the same challenge as well.
Is it compulsory for us to use only these category of persons as guarantor? Or can we use a lawyer who is not a chief judge or a lecturer etc. Did any of you make use of a guarantor outside of the calibre of persons requested by NDDC.
Please share your experience with us.
You kind response will be deeply appreciated as you assist a brother in need.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Test was conducted first week in April 2014, interview was third week in April 2014. Sharp Sharp. Maybe/Maybe not....

Dongreat:
Please what time does nddc call for aptitude test after registration? Months or weeks? And I think nddc call the school you register with to confirm if truly u registered there.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dongreat(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Please can anyone here tell me the documents that I have to take along with me to the aptitude test and the final interview. God bless you in advance
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by capsule(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls house...I read frm a source I cnt verify that nddc have started sending out the test invite...pls anyone here received such ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dongreat:
Please can anyone here tell me the documents that I have to take along with me to the aptitude test and the final interview. God bless you in advance

The invitation mail will tell you what you need to take along...

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dongreat(m): 1:22am On Mar 18, 2015
I told nddc that I have not gotten admission yet during registration but I have just being offered a place to study PhD without masters as I am a first class holder. Please how can I update my form? Can I do it during the test?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2015
has anyone received upkeep allowance? january n february start guys
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
hvn't received

adeyemialatishe:
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DSSHQ: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
Did NDDC tell you that upkeep money will be paid aside the $30k ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2015
I can confirm that many January starters have received.

@ DSSHQ, Your upkeep allowance is $30000 minus your school fees.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DSSHQ: 1:55am On Apr 03, 2015
gcey2k:

Yeah ,that's just normal balance that's always paid. If your school fees is more than $30k,you don't get anything.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
gcey2k:

pls wen did they pay the upkeep ? , cos i am yet to recieve
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2015
hollaeze:

pls wen did they pay the upkeep ? , cos i am yet to recieve

Week of Presidential election. Sorry for the late reply
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2015
DSSHQ:
Yeah ,that's just normal balance that's always paid. If your school fees is more than $30k,you don't get anything.

You're right
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Admissnandjobs(m): 5:23am On Apr 11, 2015
hi
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by michelle5567: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello,

Please is there anyone who did not use one of the schools NDDC has a relationship with and their fees have been paid? Because all the comments I see here are Conventry, Cranfield and Salford related. How about other schools? I plan on resuming in September, I used a UK school but it is not one of the NDDC schools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.