Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Boring Was Life Without NL During The Time It Had Problem? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Boring Was Life Without NL During The Time It Had Problem? (689 Views)

Nigerian Programmerz The Time Is Now / Lets have a Mobile App For Nairaland / Pls Which Is More Profitable And Less Boring: Networking Or Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Boring Was Life Without NL During The Time It Had Problem? by Onyefoto: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Like i always do,i woke up on dat day(probably on wednesday),picked my tecno phone to login to nairaland but i couldn't,i tried using nokia but i wasn't able to,wow!..i told my room-mate (who though he doesn't enjoy nl) that nairaland is having a very big problem and he still realised how i felt knowing fully well how addicted i am to nairaland....it made life boring for me,checking if it has been repaired like every 30 minutes but thank God finally,my darling site.....NAIRALAND is working again.

Can you share with us how you felt on discovering that NL wasn't working and how you managed the situation?
Re: How Boring Was Life Without NL During The Time It Had Problem? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sincerely I didn't really know it was offline till I wanted to post a topic at Nairaland, I can say I felt the void but not to that extend because 90% of my time am on the IRC chatting or contributing codes to other devs. But really I missed it because I use it to check what's happening but I have another virtual life which is the IRC, its more addictive chatting with other developers. Glad NL is back. I must go Sexuality section calls me.
Re: How Boring Was Life Without NL During The Time It Had Problem? by propaco: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
It was indeed boring, I thank God for NL coming back.

(1) (Reply)

And 4 More Brand New Nairaland Bugs / Top 400 Python Projects With Source Code. Learn About Them, Make Yours & Sell / RTMP URL In Videoview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.