Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog (4987 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / The Prophetic Word On The Final Destiny Of Nigeria By Junior De Souza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 1:58am On Aug 29, 2014
TOPIC:

WHEN REVIVAL COMES

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG 29TH AUG 2014

MEMORISE
Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
Psalm 85:6

READ:
Psalm 85:4-7

In spiritual parlance, revival presupposes that backsliding has hitherto taken place. In other words, it is when people abandon their spiritual fervency that the need for revival becomes inevitable. In Christianity, revival is a term that generally refers to an increased spiritual interest or renewal in the life of a congregation or church, either regionally or globally. This should not be misconstrued with evangelistic meetings that churches conduct to bring about salvation of lost souls. May the Lord revive His church in Jesus’ Name. What happens when revival comes? According to our Bible reading today, people turn away from their wickedness when revival comes. Salvation becomes a household commodity among the backslidden and the........

read full message here http://www.faithdrivetoeternity..com

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

http://faithdrivetoeternity..com/p/quiz.html

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention is being uploaded on our blog daily. be inspired
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
TOPIC:

WHEN REVIVAL COMES II

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG 30TH AUG 2014

MEMORISE

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51:10
READ:

Psalm 51:1-3

1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me
In what areas of your life do you think you need revival? What do you think you have done that has taken you into a backslidden state or what deadly error have you fallen into that has put you in danger of hell and perdition? Today is the day of revival, repentance, forgiveness and restoration of your joy of salvation. Revival is not miracle-working; it is increased spiritual interest or renewal in the life of holiness and complete obedience of a people towards God.

The first thing a man who wants to experience revival must do is to realise that he or she has sinned, according to.......

YOU CAN NOW TEST YOUR BIBLE SKILLS EVERYDAY WITH OUR DYNAMIC BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON OUR BLOG

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention is being uploaded on our blog daily. be inspired
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 2:32am On Aug 31, 2014
TOPIC:

NO FAITH, NO MIRACLE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG 31TH AUG 2014
MEMORISE

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesians 3:20
READ:

Mark 10:49-52

49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.

50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.

51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.

52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
Mark 10:49-52

49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.

50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.

51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.

52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

There are levels or categories of faith. In the scriptures, we see these different categories at work at one point or the other. These categories include the following: No faith (Mark 4:40), little faith (Matthew 6:30), faith as small as a mustard seed (Matthew 17:20), great faith (Matthew 15:21-28), exceeding great faith (Matthew 8:5-13) and the gift of faith from the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:9). Those who want to experience a harvest of miracles are those who are re.......

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
happy sunday to all christians globally
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
TOPIC:

PURPOSE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 1ST 2014
MEMORISE

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Ephesians 1:11

READ:

Romans 8:28-31
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Purpose is commonly defined as the reason for which something is done, or why something exists. It is therefore correct to say that the purpose of a product can only be determined by the creator and maker of that product. God is the Creator and Maker of the Heavens, the Earth, and all that is in them, according to Genesis 1:1. In Genesis 1:27, the Bible says that God created man in His own image and He made them male and female. Therefore, God is the only one who is in a position to speak authoritatively on the purpose for which a person exists.

The Bible is very clear on the fact that God created man for fellowship. The created cannot by any means fellowship with the creator as equals.......

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2014
TOPIC:

THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 2ND 2014
MEMORISE

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

READ:

John 1:4-9

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Darkness is the partial or total absence of light. It is a place of confusion, secrecy or mystery. Darkness stands for lack of spiritual or intellectual enlightenment, and represents wickedness or evil. Children of God must have nothing to do with darkness. Moreover, light is the natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible. Light is a source of illumination and it represents a condition of spiritual awareness. It liberates and gives direction. Light reveals. Every true child of God must seek to have the light of God - Jesus is the light of God. Jesus declared in John 8:12 that: ”I am the light of the world, he that fol.......

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2014
TOPIC:

A FOOLISH ACT

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 3RD 2014
MEMORISE

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars. 2 Chronicles 16:9

READ:

2 Chronicles 16:7-9

7 And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said unto him, Because thou hast relied on the king of Syria, and not relied on the LORD thy God, therefore is the host of the king of Syria escaped out of thine hand.

8 Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand.

9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

7 And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said unto him, Because thou hast relied on the king of Syria, and not relied on the LORD thy God, therefore is the host of the king of Syria escaped out of thine hand.

8 Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand.

9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

There was a king in the land of Judah called Asa, the son of Abijah (Judah comprised of two out of the twelve tribes of Israel). He reigned over Judah for forty-one years. He had a good record and was highly commended for the many wonderful things he achieved for the Lord during his tenure. The Bible in 2 Chronicles 14:2-3 says:

“And Asa did that..............................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 1:10am On Sep 04, 2014
TOPIC:

ARE YOU AN ENCOURAGER?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 4TH 2014

MEMORISE

Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;
2 Timothy 1:4.

READ:

Acts 4:36-37
36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,
37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

Two peculiar perils that confront Christian Leadership are discouragement and undue elation. A spiritual leader is in peril of being unduly depressed by inevitable times of discouragement and being unduly elated by inevitable times of uplifting experiences and achievements. Both of these seasons are experienced in every work of God. It is important for a spiritual leader to be watchful in seasons when everythin

g goes well, when goals are reached, when planned endeavours are crowned with success, when the Spirit moves, souls are saved and saints are blessed. At such times, a mature leader should know on whose brow to place the crow..........................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:40am On Sep 05, 2014
TOPIC:

FREEDOM

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 5TH 2014

MEMORISE

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:32
READ:

John 8:31-36
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Freedom is generally defined as the power of self-determination attributable to the will. It is the power to act, speak or think as you want without hindrance, constraint or restriction. However, the freedom that Jesus promised is freedom in which a man is set free from the power of the devil, sin, sickness, poverty and failure. It is a freedom that is the possession of born-again children of God who have been liberated through the blood of Christ. It is a freedom that doesn’t rule out obedience to the commandments of God and submission to the will of God. This freedom is a freedom of choice: a choice to submit to Jesus an

d follow Him all the days of our lives; a choice to live a holy and righteous life, and a choice to reject the devil, his demonic activities and their influences in our lives.

There are lots of misconceptions about the freedom that Jesus promised His followers. It is definitely not an invitation to lawlessness and self-will as some Christians suppose. The freedom Jesus promised comes throu...........................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
TOPIC:

THE WRONG KINGDOM

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 6TH 2014
MEMORISE

When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.
John 6:15

READ:

John 6:11-15
11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.
14 Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.
15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

Jesus drew large crowds in the days of His ministry here on earth because of the signs and wonders He performed. This led those following Him to decide that He should be made king over Israel. Considering the fame and popularity Jesus had, in addition to the prophecies recorded in the Bible about the coming King, it seemed normal and suitable that He should be revered and honoured among the people. However, Jesus was not interested in the kingdom of this world; neither did He have interest in gaining glory, honour or fame. He was only concerned with seeking His Father’s glory and doing His will (John 4:34).

There seems to be a misconcept..........................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
TOPIC

THE BLESSED LIFE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 7TH 2014

MEMORISE

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

3 John 2

READ:

Isaiah 45:1-3
1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

There is a divine purpose for sending you to Earth. It is this plan and purpose that will connect you to the blueprint of God in your life. Until this purpose is discovered, you may wander through life without any sense of fulfilment. A lot of people pass through the world like an ant: unnoticed and unknown. This is because they fail to understand the plan and programme of God for them. The master plan for your life is in the hands of God. It spells out phase by phase what is expected of you at every given time. This is what gives you clear direction and focus on what to do and what not to do. It gives clear-cut direction on what can make your life a blessing indeed. To have a blessed life means prosperity, excellence and extra-ordinary breakthroughs. Abraham is a true example of what a blessed life is. His life reveals what it means to be a bles..........................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2014
TOPIC:

SUCCESSFUL BY ACHIEVEMENTS

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 8TH 2014

MEMORISE

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psalm 35:27

READ:

Joshua 1:7-9
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

One of the utmost desires of believers and unbelievers alike is to record outstanding achievements in life. Ministers of the gospel, businessmen and women, politicians, civil servants, entrepreneurs, students, government officials and people from all spheres of life pray for success. To be successful means to prosper in a chosen cause. It is similar to being the head and not the tail. Success and excellence go hand in hand. I want you to realise that you can be successful. God takes deligh........................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
NOT A COINCIDENCE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 9TH 2014

MEMORISE

There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.
Proverbs 19:21

READ:

1 Samuel 25:32-35

32 And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which sent thee this day to meet me:
33 And blessed be thy advice, and blessed be thou, which hast kept me this day from coming to shed blood, and from avenging myself with mine own hand.
34 For in very deed, as the LORD God of Israel liveth, which hath kept me back from hurting thee, except thou hadst hasted and come to meet me, surely there had not been left unto Nabal by the morning light any that pisseth against the wall.
35 So David received of her hand that which she had brought him, and said unto her, Go up in peace to thine house; see, I have hearkened to thy voice, and have accepted thy person.

God uses human agents to bring to pass what he had planned before the foundation of the world. The meeting between Abigail and David was no accident; God arranged it. David was wise enough to recognise this. You will make a lot of progress in life if you take note of the fact that no meeting with any person is a coincidence. In Exodus 2:5-10, Pharaoh’s daughter went to bathe in the river at about the same time that Moses was placed on it. It is easy for a casual observer to see this as a mere coincidence, but it was God at work in the affairs of men. God planned it because He wanted Moses to be trained in the house of Pharaoh. Fortunately, Pharaoh’s daughter had no child. If she ha......................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
TOPIC:

WHEN GOD IS NEUTRAL

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 10TH 2014

MEMORISE

For our God is a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:29

READ:

Romans 12:19-21
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good..

When you hand over someone to God and you ask Him to judge the matter, you have handed the person over to the One the Bible refers to as the Righteous Judge. From 2 Timothy 4:8, we understand that when God judges, He does so righteously. He does not only judge actions, He judges motives also. When God judges, He takes into consideration all the facts that you do not know about. Proverbs 20:22 advises that when someone offends you, do not seek revenge. Rather, wait on the Lord

and let Him handle the situation. When God decides to fight against somebody, the battle is over qu......................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2014
TOPIC:

ORGANISED NOISE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 11TH 2014

MEMORISE

Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
Psalm 126:2

READ:

Psalm 126:1-3
1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

Human beings love to sing. We convey our inner feelings to the outside world through songs. If you pay close attention to the song on a person’s lips, you will have an idea of what is going on in their mind. A man that sings: “We shall overcome some day”, may have just lost a battle. The man who sings: “Jehovah is your Name” is most likely fighting a battle. Someo.....................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2014
TOPIC:

HIS PRESENCE, OUR BLESSING

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 12TH 2014
MEMORISE

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23:6

READ:

2 Samuel 6:6-11
6 And when they came to Nachon's threshingfloor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it.
7 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God.
8 And David was displeased, because the LORD had made a breach upon Uzzah: and he called the name of the place Perezuzzah to this day.
9 And David was afraid of the LORD that day, and said, How shall the ark of the LORD come to me?
10 So David would not remove the ark of the LORD unto him into the city of David: but David carried it aside into the house of Obededom the Gittite.
11 And the ark of the LORD continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the LORD blessed Obededom, and all his household.

There are many blessings in the presence of God. This is the key to drawing multitudes to the Lord through His presence in your life. When people notice that God is mightily present in your life, they will seek Him through you. It is not about making noise; it is about the visible and verifiable workings of God. Beginning from today, you will be a carrier of His glory in Jesus’ Name.

The story in our Bible reading today shows us two dimensions about what the presence of God can do among His people. It can bring judgment or blessings. Uzzah touched the Ark with the motive of preventing it from falli....................

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention, RCCG monthly holy ghost service Video has been uploaded on our blog daily. in case you've missed any service. we keep you updated. be inspired
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2014
TOPIC:

WIND OF CHANGE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 13TH 2014
MEMORISE
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
Acts 4:13
READ:
2 Kings 2:11-14
11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
13 He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
14 And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.

When the wind blows, you get new power and there is a symbolic change of garment, as it happened in the life of Elisha. After experiencing the wind of change, Elisha took off his old garments and tore them to pieces. It was only after he tore off the old that he put on the mantle that Elijah had dropped off for him. To experience the new power that the wind of change brin...................

ALL VIDEOS OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD 62nd annual convention, RCCG monthly holy ghost service Video has been uploaded on our blog daily. in case you've missed any service. we keep you updated. be inspired
Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2014
TOPIC:

DEPRESSION IS DEADLY

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 15TH 2014

MEMORISE

A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
Proverbs 15:13

READ:

Philippians 4:4-7
4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Chr

Many people have lost contact with Heaven because of depression. There is no way you can carry out the divine commission of the Lord with a depressed spirit. It is the joy of the Lord that should rule your heart. There is a pit you must avoid in life; it is the pit of depression. You must avoid this pit because it kills the spirit-man gradually. If you are sorrowful and depressed for too long over the problems of life, you will destroy yourself. Depression can deaden your marrow, and when this happens, death is at the corner. Every day and in every way, let the joy of the Lord continue to be your strength. With the joy of G.................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2014
TOPIC:

ROOTED IN CHRIST

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 16TH 2014

MEMORISE

Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
Psalm 92:13

READ:
Psalm 92:12-15
12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
15 To show that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

The root is the most important part of a tree. The very life of every tree is in its roots. Also, the strength of every tree is in its foundation. If something goes wrong with the foundation, the house will fall. The moment something happens to the root of any tree, it will show on the tree. This is a profound truth. Most of the time, it is the tree that we see and not its roots. That which is unseen is what supports what is seen. The part of a man that keeps him alive cannot be seen with th................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
TOPIC:
THE TESTIMONIAL CODE
RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 17TH 2014
MEMORISE
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16
READ:
Matthew 5:13-16
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

A testimonial is an official report about the abilities, qualities and character of somebody. It is often written by a former employer or the head of an academic institution where the person has studied. Sometimes, a person is given an opportunity not because of his credentials or qualifications, but based on his testimonial. This is also applicable to us as Christians. We also have a testimonial by which we are judged...............

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2014
TOPIC:
CHURCH ON FIRE
RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 18TH 2014
MEMORISE
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Acts 4:33
READ:
Acts 5:10-14
10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.
11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.
12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.
13 And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them.
14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.
God has expectations for His church. It is His desire that the church would be identified by her firepower. He wants the church to be full of His divine fire. When this happens, satanic agents will no longer be able to operate within or around the assembly of the ‘called out’. There must be fire on the prayer altar at all times. The church should make it impossible for agents of darknes............

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
TOPIC:

SELECTIVE BLESSINGS

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 19TH 2014

MEMORISE

“Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.”
Proverbs 11:21
READ:
Deuteronomy 23:12-14
12 Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou shalt go forth abroad:
13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:
14 For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.

In a gathering of the children of God, God moves around to do two things. He goes round to deliver us from our enemies, and to make these enemies fall before us. As He is moving from one person to another, if He gets to someone who is “unclean,” He would turn away. Such a person is selectively ignored by God. If God leaves us alone for one minute and the devil has his way, we are finished. This is why I pity many people who come to the house of God in clothes that reveal their unclothedness. This is a very dangerous act. When God is moving around to bless people, to deliver and to destroy their enemies, when He gets to their turn and He sees them half naked, He will turn away because His eyes cannot behold iniquity (Habakkuk 1:13). When He turns away, the devil is permitted to move in. You know very well that the moment you switch off the light, darkness c..........

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2014
TOPIC:

NOT A VICTIM

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 20TH 2014

MEMORISE

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1 Peter 5:8

READ:

1 Peter 5:8-10
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

One lesson every believer must learn is that the devil can never repent. Hence we are not to joke with the devil. If you don’t want to be devoured by the devil, you must resist him and all that he represents steadfastly. As soon as the devil knew that David had been anointed as king, he decided to eliminate him. The devil knows that God wants to do wondrous things in your life. He knows that your tomorrow will be alright, and he is unhappy abo..........

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2014
TOPIC:

DREAMS AND VISIONS

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 21st 2014
MEMORISE

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

READ:

Habakkuk 2:1-3
1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

There are two paramount things that will keep you on course in achieving your destined greatness. First, you need to have a specific dream of what you want your future to look like, and then keep the dream alive by having a focus or vision. It is rightly said in the Bible that where there is no vision, the people perish. Set specific and workable goals for yourself and endeavour to work towards actualisin..........

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
TOPIC:

NO SUBSTITUTE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 22ND 2014

MEMORISE
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Proverbs 22:29

READ:

1 Samuel 17:34-37
34 And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
35 And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
36 Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

There is not a single person whose story cannot change in life. David was an unknown man- at least to the army, yet, within a very short period of getting to the battlefield on a visit, he was already standing before King Saul. This is a manifestation of the scripture in Proverbs 22:29. If David had not been a diligent person, when his brother rebuked him, he would........

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2014
TOPIC:

WHAT TYPE OF WISDOM?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 23RD 2014

MEMORISE

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25

READ:

Luke 14:28-32
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? 32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

The Bible in Proverbs 4:7 tells us that wisdom is very important:
“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”
Wisdom is described as the principal thing. In other words, irrespective of what you want to get from God, make sure you get wisdom first. If you are wise, whatever God gives to you will n........

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
TOPIC:

DEMONSTRATION OF POWER

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 24TH 2014

MEMORISE

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

1 Corinthians 4:20

Read

2 Corinthians 6:2

2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
Just before our Lord Jesus Christ left His disciples, they asked Him about the kingdom of God (Acts 1:6). That kingdom was established on this earth on the day of Pentecost when the Holy Ghost came, and the Holy Ghost has been with us ever since. Those who want to be rulers in the kingdom of God must be baptized in the Holy Ghost. This is the only condition for the demonstration of God’s power on earth. The kingdom of God is the kingdom of power. Only those who have power can rule in th.....................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2014
TOPIC:

DEFEATIST VOICE

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 25TH 2014

MEMORISE

And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.
Numbers 13:30

Read

1 Samuel 17:33-39

33 And Saul said to David, Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth.
34 And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
35 And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
36 Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
38 And Saul armed David with his armour, and he put an helmet of brass upon his head; also he armed him with a coat of mail.
39 And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.

TA backslider is known by his or her language. When you listen to the vocabulary of someone who is no longer with God, you will know very quickly that the fellow is a backslider. King Saul had become a backslider when he met David and God had already rejected him. When the problem of Goliath came, as big as he was, he could not stand before Goliath (1 Samuel 10:23). He felt that since he could not face Goliath, this would be true of everyone else. He however received the shock of his life when David showed up. For somebod...................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2014
TOPIC:
CONSISTENT CHRISTIAN LIVING

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 26TH 2014

MEMORISE

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:4

Read

John 15:4-8
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
Today’s scripture reveals a great secret of not only fruitfulness but also of God being with us. Emmanuel is not real to many so-called children of God because they are on their own. This is why they are caught in many horrible acts, and terrible things attend to their daily living. This scripture reveals the part we need to play for us to experience God as the present help in times of need (Psalm 46:1). He has promised not to leave nor forsake us. We must remember that the Almighty God is forever faithful. Though the world may deny Him, He cannot deny Himself. Though the world may be unfaithful, He remains..................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
TOPIC:

KNOW YOUR CALLING

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 27TH 2014

MEMORISE

Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.
1 Corinthians 7:20

Read

1 Corinthians 12:1-7
1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, wrote to tell us in today’s Bible reading that he would not want us to be ignorant of the truth concerning our calling as children and workers in the vineyard. It is needless to emphasise the danger of ignorance as stated in Hosea 4:6. Our Lord Jesus Christ also emphasised the importance of knowing the truth for perfect freedom when in John 8:32 He said:
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
In other words, falsehood can hold people captive! In Proverbs 22:29, we read that a man who is diligent in business shall stand before kings. In what business did the Bible refer to? In his own business of course! What happens if a person is found in other people’s business? No doubt, it will be an exerc................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 4:18am On Sep 28, 2014
TOPIC:

CHILDREN OF LIGHT OR DARKNESS?

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 28TH 2014

MEMORISE

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1 John 2:15

Read
1 Thessalonians 5:4-10
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

It is unfortunate to observe that sobriety is no longer a common feature in the lives of many twenty-first century believers. Instead, the characteristics of the night or darkness are the common trademarks of many so-called Christians. Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:6 does not only admonish us to be sober-minded, he also warns us to beware of the sleep of death. We should not engage in spiritual slumbering, so that the coming of the Day of the Lord may not catch us unawares. We should not engage in the works of darkness as he enjoined us in Ephesians 5:4-5:
“Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of................

Re: Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog by Tassembly(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2014
TOPIC:

THE NEXT LEVEL

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 29TH 2014

MEMORISE

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
Matthew 23:12

Read

Psalm 40:1-3
1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
The world operates at various levels, so do the people living in it. When we talk about health, there are those who are healthy, there are those who are sick, there are those who are seriously sick and there are those who are dying. When we talk about wealth, there is the destitute, the poor, the comfortable, the rich, the very rich, the wealthy, and the flourishing. The flourishing are those who according to the Bible, can afford to lend to nations. There are also those who have such abundance that it is difficult to imagine. In 2 Chronicles 1:15, we read that in the days of Solomon, silver and gold were like stones. When we talk about joy, there are also various levels of joy: there are those who are sad, there are sy...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US / God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) / A Message To A Female Nairalander (God Has Answered Your Cry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.