Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours (120164 Views)

Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by nairalanduser: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2014
6 million for non bungalow?? not sure but someone can prove me wrong cos im interested in that too.

Jazz Freak: Hi Segun,
Kindly show a design of 4 bedroom duplex achievable with a budget of 6mil.
OR asking more directly, what can I build with 6mil.... I desperately don't want bungalows.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jazz Freak: Hi Segun,
Kindly show a design of 4 bedroom duplex achievable with a budget of 6mil.
OR asking more directly, what can I build with 6mil.... I desperately don't want bungalows.

you can't get a duplex for 6m sir, i stand to be corrected.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
nairalanduser:
6 million for non bungalow?? not sure but someone can prove me wrong cos im interested in that too.

absolutely correct.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
thanks for your patronage, calls and enquiries.

Cheers
Samuel

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
We promise to do more.

..........Build Right.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
segzy14: description: 3 bedroom block of flats(3 units) with pent house
Cheers
Samuel

Uncle Sam. I am very impressed with these latest designs.. very, very impressive.. But I will like to see them have balcony/verandahs.
I love them.. I always knew you have the punch. And welcome back. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Uncle Sam. I am very impressed with these latest designs.. very, very impressive.. But I will like to see them have balcony/verandahs.

Hajji M.

thanks, noted.
I need to see the new prince.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
segzy14:

thanks, noted.
I need to see the new prince.
Cheers
Samuel

OK. Here we go..
First photo - Prince Malik (Igwe) Temitope's second day on earth, at the hospital.
Second photo - Prince Malik Temitope's eighth day, all dressed-up on his naming day ceremony.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
mufutau55:

OK. Here we go..
First photo - Prince Malik (Igwe) Temitope's second day on earth, at the hospital.
Second photo - Prince Malik Temitope's eighth day, on his naming day ceremony.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

wow, dorocute, lovely.
thanks,it is a priviledge having the prince on my thread, i appreciate sir.
looks like mother or father?

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
segzy14:

wow, dorocute, lovely.
thanks, i appreciate sir.
looks like mother or father?

Cheers
Samuel

Father, of course... I gave the girls to the Mummy.

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Father, of course... I gave the girls to the Mummy.

Hajji M.

lol,

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
segzy14: description: 3 bedroom block of flats(4 units) with pent house.
Cheers
Samuel

Sorry, forgot to ask if this 4 units will fit into one Plot (60x120ft) with some space left car parking..
What is the actual dimensions of the building? And what could be the estimated cost to complete this building with moderate finishing.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Bless You A Very Happy New Month.
The New Month of happiness has arrived,
Get ready to gather all the treasure of blessings,
May we Praise Almighty God from dawn to dusk,
Help others by giving them smiles and happiness,
So everyone can enjoy the celebration of spring,
Wish You a Nice Month Ahead.

From SAMUEL AJOSE ENGINEERS LTD
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2014
designs loading................

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
segzy14: Bless You A Very Happy New Month.
The New Month of happiness has arrived,
Get ready to gather all the treasure of blessings,
May we Praise Almighty God from dawn to dusk,
Help others by giving them smiles and happiness,
So everyone can enjoy the celebration of spring,
Wish You a Nice Month Ahead.

From SAMUEL AJOSE ENGINEERS LTD
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Here we go again.

description: Recreational Park
Client: A non Nairaland Member.

Cheers
Samuel.

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
logo and motto

Cheers
Samuel

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2014
good morning.
thanks for patronage,calls and enquiries.

Cheers
Samuel.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2014
segzy14:
call,sms and whatsapp: +2347035596641
bbm: 7E0BF295
email: info@saeltd.com.ng, samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

sorry, there was a mix up, it is a 4 bedroom duplex block of flats(3 units)with pent house.
sorry for the inconveniences.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
mufutau55:

Sorry, forgot to ask if this 4 units will fit into one Plot (60x120ft) with some space left car parking..
What is the actual dimensions of the building? And what could be the estimated cost to complete this building with moderate finishing.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

details coming up shortly.

Cheers
Samuel

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
segzy14:

sorry, there was a mix up, it is a 4 bedroom duplex block of flats(3 units)with pent house.
sorry for the inconveniences.

Cheers
Samuel

Thank you sir. I will surely appreciate all the details I can get on both designs, I am sure it comprises of same specs except one is a 3 Units vs the other with 4 Uinits. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
mufutau55:

Thanks.

Hajji M.

the size of the 4 bedroom duplex(3 units) is 26.880m by 17.805m and will fit into one and half plot(with adequate parking) of 120 by 60 feet and that of the 4bedroom duplex(4 units) is 50.690m by 14.580m and will fit into two plots( with adequate parking).
cost: not available yet.

Cheers
Samuel.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
segzy14:

the size of the 4 bedroom duplex(3 units) is 26.880m by 17.805m and will fit into one and half plot(with adequate parking) of 120 by 60 feet and that of the 4bedroom duplex(4 units) is 50.690m by 14.580m and will fit into two plots( with adequate parking).
cost: not available yet.

Cheers
Samuel.

Thank you very much Uncle Sege.. Now let me ask one more question...
If the 4 Units was a 3 Bedrooms, will this fit into one Plot of 60x120ft with some parking?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you very much Uncle Sege.. Now let me ask one more question...
If the 4 Units was a 3 Bedrooms, will this fit into one Plot of 60x120ft with some parking?
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

we can make adjustment to fit into one plot.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Akinbaba(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello Segun

Please what the estimated cost for a 3 bedroom bungalow with a 1 bedroom boys quarters attached to it. The land is a dry land around Mowe axis

Thanks

Akin.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Akinbaba: Hello Segun

Please what the estimated cost for a 3 bedroom bungalow with a 1 bedroom boys quarters attached to it. The land is a dry land around Mowe axis

Thanks

Akin.

kindly send drawings to info@saeltd.com.ng , samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2014
segzy14:

we can make adjustment to fit into one plot.

Cheers
Samuel

Thanks. I know you are bendable. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2014
mufutau55:

Thanks. I know you are bendable. smiley

Hajji M.

lol.

Cheers
Samuel.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by noble4real555: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2014
welcome back, following.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
noble4real555: welcome back, following.

ok.

Cheers
Samuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.