Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Super Eagles Fans Thread - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Fans Thread (4788 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Nigeria 2013 Afro-Basketball Championship Fans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
That's really impressive!
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 03, 2014
^
The pitch looks in bad shape.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Eagles camp bubble, as Mikel, Onazi , and six others arrive. Keshi Replaces Enyeama With Obiazor.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2014
CFCfan: ^
The pitch looks in bad shape.

very bad sad

Happy about Uyo stadium
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Antell95:

very bad sad

Happy about Uyo stadium
This weekend's match should be the last home game held in Calabar. At least, one of the other 2 home games should be in Uyo.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2014
CFCfan:
This weekend's match should be the last home game held in Calabar. At least, one of the other 2 home games should be in Uyo.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Christmasdon(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2014
I know who i am .! Go superEAGLES.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi- IK Uche was supposed to be part of the team that is presently in camp but he said we must beg him first to play for Nigeria

Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
#CongoMustFall

cheesy

4-0
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by zacknaija: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
The game kicks off in 30 minutes!!! here is the link for the live of the game!!! http://en.starafrica.com/football/orange-afcon-2015-qualifiers-nigeria-vs-congo-live.html

Don't miss any action, stay tuned!!

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2014
`Congrats to Congo for shining their congo in front of their home fans. Imagine someone predicting 4-0, 5-0 as if Congo went to Calabar to count bridges.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Nigerian youngster breaks Arsenal record

The cousin of former Super Eagles captain Austin Okocha, Chuba Akpom is gaining more profile at London club Arsenal as he proudly announced on Monday that he has set a new club record in 10m sprint.

Born in England and has already played for the English Youth team, Akpom is reportedly being monitored by Nigerian officials with the view of convincing him to don the green and while jersey of Nigeria.

Announcing his latest feat at Arsenal via his twitter handle, Akpom simply wrote: “club record in the 10m sprint: 1.562”

With this, Akpom could now pass for Arsenal’s fastest player ever as he gets the edge over speedy legs like Theo Walcott who for long has enjoyed the title and could as well reclaim same when fully back in his full element after a long injury lay-off.

Other Arsenal legends like Thierry Henry and Marc Overmars will also be remembered for their fast pace while playing in North London for the Gunners.

- See more at: http://.com/nigerian-youngster-breaks-arsenal-record#sthash.7i9qq5qn.dpuf
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2014
^^
10m in under 2 seconds?! shocked
This Chuba guy will terrorize many defenders o
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
10m in under 2 seconds?! shocked
This Chuba guy will terrorize many defenders o

NFF should get him asap
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by daveP(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Antell95:

NFF should get him asap
they will ask for 'kola' be4 he is called. I wonder why Alampasu hadnt been called up still yet. A house full of rags and dirt.

Jordan Ibe too. And that lil liverpool boy that wants to play at all cost for U20,
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by iconize(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
daveP: they will ask for 'kola' be4 he is called. I wonder why Alampasu hadnt been called up still yet. A house full of rags and dirt.

Jordan Ibe too. And that lil liverpool boy that wants to play at all cost for U20,

Alampasu?

It doesn't work like that, mister man.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
Predict the match between
Arsenal vs man city & win some goodies cool
Go https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data/4#26257567 to predict, entry closes around 12p.m.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by daveP(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

Alampasu?

It doesn't work like that, mister man.
yes Alampasu. Not cos he deserves too, but about team building. And pls remind me when casillas was called to the national team (17, 18) thats what i saw when i said that. That guy is the ideal replacement for Vincent!
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by iconize(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
daveP: yes Alampasu. Not cos he deserves too, but about team building. And pls remind me when casillas was called to the national team (17, 18) thats what i saw when i said that. That guy is the ideal replacement for Vincent!

How can you say Alampasu is an ideal replacement for Enyeama?

In essence, you're saying if Enyeama retires Alampasu should take over.

Please this is dumbness. Alampasu might be an ideal replacement for team's 3rd goalie(Agbim) but definitely not Enyeama.

Alampasu can take Agbim's place in the team but not Ejide's.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is it true that Enyeama will retire after next year's Nations Cup (if SE qualify)?
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by daveP(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

How can you say Alampasu is an ideal replacement for Enyeama?

In essence, you're saying if Enyeama retires Alampasu should take over.

Please this dumbness. Alampasu might be an ideal replacement for team's 3rd goalie(Agbim) but definitely not Enyeama.

Alampasu can take Agbim's place in the team but not Ejide's.
dnt blow it out. Im talking of a future replacement as good as enyeama. I dont mean he should scale Agbim and Ejide like that. That would take two years before he can guide the posts. (to me the two arent good to be no 1, ejide have nothing in that team.)

and uve started to insult. I neva did that. You can dro your points without engaging thus.

I sti'l stand by Alampasu. Enough of wasting talented keepers in the name of 'your time would come' that's what happen to Dele Ajiboye till he fizzled out. My stance is 'the earlier the better' or else, we'l be reversing back to the time where our hearts quaked hard. De gea is in the national team, courtouis as well, u can name young goalies from youth comp in the national team......

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by iconize(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
CFCfan: Is it true that Enyeama will retire after next year's Nations Cup (if SE qualify)?

Perhaps!

But he'll probably retire fully next year.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by iconize(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
daveP: dnt blow it out. Im talking of a future replacement as good as enyeama. I dont mean he should scale Agbim and Ejide like that. That would take two years before he can guide the posts. (to me the two arent good to be no 1, ejide have nothing in that team.)

and uve started to insult. I neva did that. You can dro your points without engaging thus.

I sti'l stand by Alampasu. Enough of wasting talented keepers in the name of 'your time would come' that's what happen to Dele Ajiboye till he fizzled out. My stance is 'the earlier the better' or else, we'l be reversing back to the time where our hearts quaked hard. De gea is in the national team, courtouis as well, u can name young goalies from youth comp in the national team......

Sorry if I insulted you.

Now I understand your points.

If Enyeama retires, Alampasu should be brought into the team as a 3rd choice goalie?

However, I don't think Ejide isn't a good replacement for Enyeama. Nigerians don't just fancy and trust him.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

Perhaps!

But he'll probably retire fully next year.
He shouldn't o! He's only 34. I'd like to see him at the 2016 Olympics, and become the first Nigerian to play in 4 world cups.
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by daveP(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

Sorry if I insulted you.

Now I understand your points.

If Enyeama retires, Alampasu should be brought into the team as a 3rd choice goalie?

However, I don't think Ejide isn't a good replacement for Enyeama. Nigerians don't just fancy and trust him.
he hasnt done much to justified standing between d stick. Thats why il agree for a good, taller replacement(its d norm for goalies currently, lets Super Eagles join d bandwagon too) and not to forget we should start looking for a constant midfielf tri(onazi and two others) tired of the rotation of that CMF role(today azeez, tomrw its igiebor, obi,uchebo)
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
smiley #ShineOnNigeria
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by zacknaija: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
#KeshiOUT
Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Antell95(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Eagles vs Uganda. 25th March

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Fans Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Antell95:
This is the Official fans thread of the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
Antell95, why are you deserting this thread naw?

You are suppose to be feeding us with latest updates eminating from the activities and manifestations of the S.eagles.

because joseph consistently kept faith with his "flying eagles" thread, it has so developed to approximately 150 pages and still counting..

wake up from ur slumber and get to work!
Finish what you started! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Beckham's 40 Tattoos & The Meaning Behind Each Art (PHOTOS) / Praying To Win A Game Is A Waste Of Time. / Nigeria Whoops Ass In Beach Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.