Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? (25092 Views)

Michael Babatunde Joins Dnipro / Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Segadem(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
penny01502: am sad cos my favorite african team is gone, as for the super eagle I don't have passion for them
u want me to Suarez u?
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Jhosh(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
#Wiping tearz komot 4rm eyes_words kant exprez ao i feel when i tried loqqin in into nairaland.Gbam ! et enta.Kudint help but shawt nairaland z bak..I MISS NAIRALAND.CHAI ! EVRIONe.Shea nob me onli dae create new akunt sha,kuz d tin neva gree 2 enta.

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
penny01502: you like him or the match he played?
Both tongue tongue
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by fujirice: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Omo mehn! I done even miss nairaland pass my babe........gosh!
See as I dey blush when nairaland finally open.

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ekea2001: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Important people are picking injury and Mikel Obi is still fit, life so unfair. Mikel is the worst thing to happen to SE in this World Cup.[/quote]

Mikel does make competitive football seem easy to everybody.sometimes it's not enough to reign but to last.

4 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by kobonaire(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes yes yes .... and he should double his intake of peak milk too
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by justi4jesu(f): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
colo$$u$:

Where is your thread grin

Lol gone with the wind oh...
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by PrettyGaby(f): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
penny01502: am sad cos my favorite african team is gone, as for the super eagle I don't have passion for them
eyaah, chai
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Jochidinho(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abiagirl777: Idon't rily care if he has justified it.
Do u guys knw i just lost my NL acc.because of de attack,i can't even rememba my password for both my Email and for NL.i'm finished,had to open dis 1 nw.i miss my old handle.
#sobs...
use this acc to search for your previous username,then click on the name you will see your email.. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ojelabiope(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
That babatunde guy na really impressive player....however that Mikel deserves his own thread sef...nonsense back-dribbling player!

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by toprealman: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is he the guy that calls himself "nigerian messi"? He has the potentials and yes not a huge disappointment.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by gsalvatore: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
adisa204: kai imagine so it is unprofessional to get hit by ur teammates shot again..ntn wet I no go hear
Oga how u take understand wetin I write no be my fault.

Did you hear me mention he is unprofessional?

Babatunde no get ball sense. He wants to prove he can play so badly that he plays nonsense.

Am even suprised people think he did wel...maybe its out of pity because of his hand.

He should go and rest joor.. Tomorow una go say Mikel play well...I wonder the TV you guy use.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Atmmachine(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
That guy na pucci
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by temzybabe(f): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abiagirl777: Idon't rily care if he has justified it.
Do u guys knw i just lost my NL acc.because of de attack,i can't even rememba my password for both my Email and for NL.i'm finished,had to open dis 1 nw.i miss my old handle.
#sobs...
. You are finished ke?? Cus of password??

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Amaechi5(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
the only people that do impress me 4 this nigerian team is Enyema,omeruo,osaze,musa and emenike,then onazi and efe but just little.I don't why moses isn't playing.

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Abiagirl777(f): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jochidinho: use this acc to search for your previous username,then click on the name you will see your email.. Thank me later.

the more pressing problem is de email password i used for dat account,i lost it.is there anyway one can recover a forgotten or lost email address password
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by slex(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
He has . Man hey showed top 10 skills at he group stage for this WC and only one Nigerian was shown. Babatunde

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by bidexmat(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
defendedvictim:
ah...who z dis one vexing with? tk a chill pill bro
abanidaro no vex o. na 1 dushbag dey critisize onazi shot on goal mistakenly deflected by babatunde. in... bt..wn, u b nurse?
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Ephemmm: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes he has. His performance especially in our second game of this world cup was so astonishing: may God help him more..............

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
gsalvatore: Oga how u take understand wetin I write no be my fault.

Did you hear me mention he is unprofessional?

Babatunde no get ball sense. He wants to prove he can play so badly that he plays nonsense.

Am even suprised people think he did wel...maybe its out of pity because of his hand.

He should go and rest joor.. Tomorow una go say Mikel play well...I wonder the TV you guy use.

Wow,bravo; You see,Nigerians are so emotionally blind. The guy showed little flashes and now he is their hero....lmao. The guy is heavy and has no finesse to his game. He is trying too hard to impress because he doesn't have the confidence.
Secondly, some say Musa is man of the match and I say for what,because he scored two goals. I don't think a lot of Nigerians are very smart. Check the work rate of Emenike,Osaze and Onazi.

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Amaechi5: the only people that do impress me 4 this nigerian team is Enyema,omeruo,osaze,musa and emenike,then onazi and efe but just little.I don't why moses isn't playing.

Do you know why you are able to figure this out? It is because you watch the game without emotions and you read the game with your senses intact. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli: See as them dey jazz an average player.
Babatunde has a long way to go.
His markings are sluggish.
He lack creativity.
He is definitely not the answer we are looking for in the midfield.
Abeg,bring on Uchebo....He 's got skills and height.

As for Mikel, that boy na complete OTU!
You are the biggest fool on Nairaland, I don't know why people like this are existing when boko haram should bomb their life for badmouthing #i wonder if any of your family ever play football

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by MEILYN(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
I knew Mikel was a bonus when he got a pass from the opponent in the Argentine box, the fvcktard was freaking slow. He couldn't shoot the ball, I was already shouting goallllll, Mikel just turn and shoot the damn ball, but the nigga was fvcking slow, counting his legs like a woman who oil poured on her legs while frying akara till the ball was cleared. Mikel is a very big disappointment in this world cup. Babatunde did very well.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Wow,bravo; You see,Nigerians are so emotionally blind. The guy showed little flashes and now he is their hero....lmao. The guy is heavy and has no finesse to his game. He is trying too hard to impress because he doesn't have the confidence.
Secondly, some say Musa is man of the match and I say for what,because he scored two goals. I don't think a lot of Nigerians are very smart. Check the work rate of Emenike,Osaze and Onazi.

Onazi did not have a good game against argentina, he committed too many free kicks in vital areas, him and Oshaniwa

Musa was our best players, he scored 2 very good goals. Emenike and Osaze also played very well

Goals win matches and very vital. Hence Musa was good

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by monoformdude: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Yes he did and now our own don break em wrist.... friendly fire cry
he will play on Mon...
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by colossus2: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lol gone with the wind oh...
Doh (sorry) sad
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes, its a shame he broke his arm. Get well soon bro.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: You are the biggest fool on Nairaland, I don't know why people like this are existing when boko haram should bomb their life for badmouthing #i wonder if any of your family ever play football

Nawaaoo ;see vex,chai...lol
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
adaobi123: Yes, its a shame he broke his arm. Get well soon bro.
Yeah. And he'll miss the rest of the tournament too undecided
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by austinreal1: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
he is great. good player i must confess. he is the best player after vincent enyema
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Jochidinho(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abiagirl777:

the more pressing problem is de email password i used for dat account,i lost it.is there anyway one can recover a forgotten or lost email address password
go to yahoomail.com,click on forgot password.. Follow the procedure there
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
CFCfan:
Yeah. And he'll miss the rest of the tournament too undecided

Yeah I know. He was such an asset to the team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal / Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.