Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1046857 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

Dre sweerie, how are u doing? How's work and life in general? By the way, what list is dat?

Charijee baby, hw u dy? How's everytin running? I hope smoothly. Hope our baby has been a good girl and isn't kickin mum too much? Jst checkin on u sweerie.
JeffreyJamez, pikin fada. Hope u're good? I saw ur Eli and Jafar xters, u're a clown. You know u shud write a story soonest sha.

Wishing u all compliments of this amazing season.

you know are are like the third person telling me that.....if one more person tell me that i will do something about it grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

Dre sweerie, how are u doing? How's work and life in general? By the way, what list is dat?

Charijee baby, hw u dy? How's everytin running? I hope smoothly. Hope our baby has been a good girl and isn't kickin mum too much? Jst checkin on u sweerie.
JeffreyJamez, pikin fada. Hope u're good? I saw ur Eli and Jafar xters, u're a clown. You know u shud write a story soonest sha.

Mah sweeri........
Missing you is just an understatement wink

Where have you being all this ages again
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

sup big sis.....your baby sis is doing fine and the baby too.......how have you been?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

you know are are like the third person telling me that.....if one more person tell me that i will do something about it grin
Now I'm telling you to
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
charijee:
Now I'm telling you to

okay now i have to do something about it lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

okay now i have to do something about it lol
Hope you're not joking sha
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

U don't av to wait for the fourth person, three is better dan four as in the holy trinity. So do somtin abt it.

Charijee sweets, I've bin doing great. Talk to ur hubby o.

dre11, I've been around. I missed u all also.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
charijee:
Hope you're not joking sha

No I'm not.... I just have a problem putting my thoughts in writing lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

U don't av to wait for the fourth person, three is better dan four as in the holy trinity. So do somtin abt it.

Lol I will do something
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

You being around and ur posts have not being found
Even in places I did know you before.

So, what's cooking?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

You being around and ur posts have not being found
Even in places I did know you before.

So, what's cooking?
It has actually been a while I went to check dat thread last. Buh I've rili bin around. Looking up to God to surprise me wit an early xmas gift. Hw about u?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

It has actually been a while I went to check dat thread last. Buh I've rili bin around. Looking up to God to surprise me wit an early xmas gift. Hw about u?

He will surely surprise you

Good that you came out clean that you haven't being around but you just wanna scop me

Am good and doing great.. ..
The environment doesn't show that it's festive season around my end
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

He will surely surprise you

Good that you came out clean that you haven't being around but you just wanna scop me

Am good and doing great.. ..
The environment doesn't show that it's festive season around my end
Same here o, everywhere is jst boring. There's no festive buzz in the air maybe cos pple ar broke sha buh it is well.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

Same here o, everywhere is jst boring. There's no festive buzz in the air maybe cos pple ar broke sha buh it is well.

I won't say broke
But people are just trying go play it low because of the election time which is early next year. ..
So this makes things dull and some workers haven't received their pay pack
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

I won't say broke
But people are just trying go play it low because of the election time which is early next year. ..
So this makes things dull and some workers haven't received their pay pack
U're right. I jst hope they make the election a peaceful affair
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

U're right. I jst hope they make the election a peaceful affair

I hope so
But, I have my reservation

Anyway, how is your night and weather there?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
They were the ones that drafted the original list
I was just there to make some small input
Shying away from responsibility.....ok
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
SexySapphire:

Good to know you're good....I'll sure talk to him
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
charijee:
Shying away from responsibility.....ok

cheesy
cheesy
Which responsibly ma
Because I can't figure out which of the responsibility
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Which responsibly ma
Because I can't figure out which of the responsibility
The list na
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
charijee:
The list na

But I did tell you that my input were minimal undecided

Or
Do you want me to start fabricating lies
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

But I did tell you that my input were minimal undecided

Or
Do you want me to start fabricating lies
I see you don't wanna help......good morning
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
charijee:
I see you don't wanna help......good morning

Morning to you also.. ..

How was your night?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

Morning to you also.. ..

How was your night?
Night was cool and sweet....you didn't go to work?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
charijee:
Night was cool and sweet....you didn't go to work?

Why did you come to that assumption
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

Why did you come to that assumption
Thought you just woke up
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2014
charijee:
Thought you just woke up

Then am supposed to be cained
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

Then am supposed to be cained
my wrong assumption tho
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
charijee:
my wrong assumption tho

cheesy
It's accepted joor......... That's show u did care

How are u this evening?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
It's accepted joor......... That's show u did care

How are u this evening?
I'm very well....just in a chilling mode
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
charijee:
I'm very well....just in a chilling mode

That's good... ..
I hope those girls did stop by to help you out on that list
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

That's good... ..
I hope those girls did stop by to help you out on that list
For where? No list, no shopping

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.