Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1058758 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2014
SexySapphire:

Eyaaah, pele dear. Just kip using ur drugs and u will be fine in no time. My day was also not stressful cos I was home all thru today. I already wished daveP hbd in the midnight.

Lol midnite? Y midnite na ?

Well gud mowen to u hope u slept kul n how d mosquito crawlers did not do anyfin to u except ur hmmm grin
SexySapphire:

Eyaaah, pele dear. Just kip using ur drugs and u will be fine in no time. My day was also not stressful cos I was home all thru today. I already wished daveP hbd in the midnight.

Lol midnite? Y midnite na ?

Well gud mowen to u hope u slept kul n how d mosquito crawlers did not do anyfin to u except ur hmmm
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

**Exhales for dre**

You shall be missed when I eventually leave here embarassed
u ar leaving soon?
*yawns*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

I have a purpose of being here and believe me it's been actualized: Meeting a broad spectrum of Nigerian youths who I couldn't otherwise meet in person and understanding how they reason and interact with one another. Their goals and aspirations, their sense of responsibility, their hopes, their expectations for Nigeria and their commitment to seeing its actualization, their willingness to make sacrifices, their ability to yield, their honesty, their interest, their wishes, their drives, their anger, their source of happiness, their determination, their patronage, their belief and how it affects their lives in actual fact, their level of tolerance and what they can tolerate, their will, their resilience, their tribal attachment and disinterest in them, their understanding of the polity, their interest in politics and why, their criticism, their reasons for fighting, their interest in one another, their sincerity, their level of education, their hate, their jealousy, their love, their confidence and lack thereof, their agitations, their foolishness, their un/selfishness, their truth/half truth/falsehood and why, their friendliness/enmity and how easy it could be to switch from one to the other, their views on the ruling class, their price, their understanding of the family as the no.1 agent of socialization, their upbringing and sense of responsibility toward them, their personal principles and values, their trustworthiness, their thoughts/speech/conduct, their views of the opposite sexes, their respect, their arrogance, their........

They shall come in handy when it shall be needed cos these are the people I hope to work with in the future.

polymathic, kez!
What cud have triggered this drop-down list of accolades/attributes/facts/hope/aspiration this mrning? Besides, u had to stay beyond ur usual touch-down time of 12:am to post this at 1:am. Again u talked about leaving nairaland soon.
Something is wrong some whre.
*runs to other platform to find out from her.*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Wow!! Nice...

I'm sure you achieved these purposes you listed in the post above. cool

I'd appreciate it if you can share a detailed report of your findings.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Wow!! Nice...

I agree with the bolded
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

I have a purpose of being here and believe me it's been actualized: Meeting a broad spectrum of Nigerian youths who I couldn't otherwise meet in person and understanding how they reason and interact with one another. Their goals and aspirations, their sense of responsibility, their hopes, their expectations for Nigeria and their commitment to seeing its actualization, their willingness to make sacrifices, their ability to yield, their honesty, their interest, their wishes, their drives, their anger, their source of happiness, their determination, their patronage, their belief and how it affects their lives in actual fact, their level of tolerance and what they can tolerate, their will, their resilience, their tribal attachment and disinterest in them, their understanding of the polity, their interest in politics and why, their criticism, their reasons for fighting, their interest in one another, their sincerity, their level of education, their hate, their jealousy, their love, their confidence and lack thereof, their agitations, their foolishness, their un/selfishness, their truth/half truth/falsehood and why, their friendliness/enmity and how easy it could be to switch from one to the other, their views on the ruling class, their price, their understanding of the family as the no.1 agent of socialization, their upbringing and sense of responsibility toward them, their personal principles and values, their trustworthiness, their thoughts/speech/conduct, their views of the opposite sexes, their respect, their arrogance, their........

They shall come in handy when it shall be needed cos these are the people I hope to work with in the future.

Tag:
Olubukato
Kingphilip
Davep
Crackhaus
Jeferryjamez
Ishsoph
Caseless
Kingtom
Obayaya
Mizmycoli
Jbluv55
Mathew Briggs
Thuley
Chibwike
Neldrizzy
Cheripet
Lanicky

I am not a youth grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Wow!! Nice...

Thirded sad
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
KingTom:

I am not a youth grin
u ar a funny guy. grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Wow!! Nice...

oba, whr have u been? No p/r-section landing for weeks now . Wetin happen?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
u ar a funny guy. grin grin
grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
polymathic, kez!
What cud have triggered this drop-down list of accolades/attributes/facts/hope/aspiration this mrning? Besides, u had to stay beyond ur usual touch-down time of 12:am to post this at 1:am. Again u talked about leaving nairaland soon.
Something is wrong some whre.
*runs to other platform to find out from her.*
Yes, how can I help u?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Tag:

i frowned at this cos u making it sound as though twas all a case-study, knowing Nigerians in general. (words hang in his throat) times will change, its not particular to ANY specific set of people. But i do hope the collation of data was fruitful in the long run........

Yesterday(exhales)

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
oba, whr have u been? No p/r-section landing for weeks now . Wetin happen?

Chairman sir, I've been around. I've been hale and hearty..

#Ghostmode things

You still owe me sad

kingphilip:

I agree with the bolded
MizMyColi:

Thirded sad

I hope Irishkez will do the needful... I don't believe she'll though... but I hope she does
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
polymathic:
Yes, how can I help u?
i used d word/adjective to describe irishkez...not knwing somebody has it as his moniker already on dis forum. grin grin Nice and meaningful moniker though.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Chairman sir, I've been around. I've been hale and hearty..

#Ghostmode things

You still owe me sad

I hope Irishkez will do the needful... I don't believe she'll though... but I hope she does
my oga, it is gud 2 knw that u ar fine. How ya side?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
my oga, it is gud 2 knw that u ar fine. How ya side?

My side tight grin

how things?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
kingphilip:

wow such nice schools

if given the opportunity which one do u want to go

that wil be unical, don't ask me why #smiles
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
i used d word/adjective to describe irishkez...not knwing somebody has it as his moniker already on dis forum. grin grin Nice and meaningful moniker though.
Thanks sire grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

My side tight grin

how things?
fine. How ur wife?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
fine. How ur wife?

She don born grin

Omo!!! Send me that stuff na sad

Why you dey do like this na?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

She don born grin

Omo!!! Send me that stuff na sad

Why you dey do like this na?
i'm very sori, broda! I thot i did d last time i went back home. I shall flood ur inbox with them. Mind u, they'r d ones taken in school. And if u ar expecting an old guy, brace up for an under 28 or slightly above mid-20 young man. grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
i'm very sori, broda! I thot i did d last time i went back home. I shall flood ur inbox with them. Mind u, they'r d ones taken in school. And if u ar expecting an old guy, brace up for an under 28 or slightly above mid-20 young man. grin grin

We are young.. So let's set the world on fire.. We can burn brighter like the sun grin

I've always known you're a young man tongue

I'll be expecting the flood in my inbox cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

We are young.. So let's set the world on fire.. We can burn brighter like the sun grin

I've always known you're a young man tongue

I'll be expecting the flood in my inbox cool
correct guy! Jst b on the look out , bro.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

She don born
hehehe...did this happen?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
correct guy! Jst b on the look out , bro.

sure thing cool

Caseless:
hehehe...did this happen?

It happened o cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

sure thing cool

It happened o cheesy
so, u married? Nice one!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
polymathic:
Thanks sire grin
u welcome!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmm, Irishkez you sound really like a research fellow. You really are on a mission.
Like obayaya said/requested, I'll be more than interested to read your findings before you finally wave good bye if you must have to go.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
so, u married? Nice one!!

Have you ever seen an unmarried senator? tongue

Ishsoph:

Hmmm, Irishkez you sound really like a research fellow. You really are on a mission.
Like obayaya said/requested, I'll be more than interested to read your findings before you finally wave good bye if you must have to go.

Dede!!!

Ole way?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Have you ever seen an unmarried senator? tongue

Dede!!!

Ole way?
u as an example.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Caseless: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

hehehehe...a single post seems to b generating alot of heat on this thread. Na sidon look i de.
Eziofia okigwe, how ar u doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.