Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bryant International Is Recurting!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bryant International Is Recurting!!! (2182 Views)

Fohow International Is Recruiting! / Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria / Moody International Is Employing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bryant is a major leading figure in oil and gas in the uk.. Just saw this and though I should share here send cv to christy.galindo14@gmail.com
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by galaxi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
scam alert!!!!
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chk d website I just saw it bryant uk chk google and chk jobberman for the job vacancy stuff...Nigerians eh!
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by galaxi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
a uk oil firm recruiting with gmail?
i guess you are the scammer.
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
I come against u by fire!!!!!
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by galaxi(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2014
i have checked your previous posts,were you claim to have job opporturnities outside the country for graduates and undergraduates.
you are a disgrace because you are not even a smart scammer.
fire will follow you and your family.
f○○l.
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Google aiesec intership,if you were as smart as you claim to be you would have heard about aiesec!!!!!.... Olodo!!! Nigeria factor!
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by galaxi(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
lol!!!!
what do you mean by nigeria factor?
have u ever seen a nigerian based multi-national recruiting with a gmail?
Mr wise man goggle that email address in your advert see if you will get any information of the owner and goggle your main email address and see what will happen.
what position are we to apply for?
what about qualification?
I have many questions that will convict YOU.
I beleive you are an illitrate and also lack common sense for trying to convince us that a Uk based firm is recruiting with a gmail address in africa.
why are you still asking people to petronize your buck sms and phone number business when you have contact to employ people outside this country?
you don't like good things?
you have failed to convince me that you are not a scammer.
There is no such job advert in the sites (jobber man etc) you mention to convince me and can you prove someone actually got your over sea job offer?
The nigeria factor is that you are jobless and move around telling people how to get rich and selling books to novice while you leave in object poverty.
I will not reply you again but i advice you change.
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Oga u too get wahala I saw an ad nd put here... I am nt d prsn recuritin oga, if u wnt to send cool if u dnt want to send still cool nd ur headache. Google d name u go see d website thank u
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Oga u too get wahala I saw an ad nd put here... I am nt d prsn recuritin oga, if u wnt to send cool if u dnt want to send still cool nd ur headache. Google d name u go see d website thank u ... Also chk d meanin of "internship" dnt assume u knw
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by galaxi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tonykings: Oga u too get wahala I saw an ad nd put here... I am nt d prsn recuritin oga, if u wnt to send cool if u dnt want to send still cool nd ur headache. Google d name u go see d website thank u ... Also chk d meanin of "internship" dnt assume u knw
fo.ol are you still making noise?
why directing me to the website now?
bury ur face in shame.
I repeat again,can you prove someone got the internship position?
Get a job dude and stop looking for people to scam,How many people respond to your posts?
They don't because your stractegy is outdated.
bury your face in shame,money don't come easily so get a legitimate job.
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
galaxi:
fo.ol are you still making noise?
why directing me to the website now?
bury ur face in shame.
I repeat again,can you prove someone got the internship position?
Get a job dude and stop looking for people to scam,How many people respond to your posts?
They don't because your stractegy is outdated.
bury your face in shame,money don't come easily so get a legitimate job.

Anybody can be a comdedian these days especially on the internet...
This is the kind of attitude why u wuldnt get a job since 2012, see old man like this still living in face mee I face you..... If you left the university and you didnht hear about AIESEC and JCI them I bet you are a dummy.... You don't know what you want out of life....with you over size coat!!!.... Talking about internship I was an AIESECER I have been to 6 countries in total... 5 in africa and 1 in asia, I can't give out name of people that have gone from nairaland.... My advise for you, try and read some stuff online, try read books and watch movies these nigerian drama would not do you any good and most important don't be quick in openning you mouth, you wisdom don't disgrace you family on nairaland.
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by galaxi(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
baba...am a safety engineer in an engineering firm.
and also have the liberty to look for better opporturnities.
your use of english is too poor for a man who have travelled this much.
If you are proud of yourself,upload your picture.
do my picture look like am unemployed?
get a life.
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by Tonykings: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yes you do look like an unemployed.... If your "job" payes you well to afford the kind of life you want why looking for another job? I don't blame you its d free 15mb mtn gave you dt I blame now anybody can come online and talk nonsense.. 3rd class environmental technology holder that lives in aba is talkin abt english, use ur english to put food on ur table.... That is pic below, anyway sorry if I went too far, you need to learn to respect people

Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by chudidonas(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
galaxi: baba...am a safety engineer in an engineering firm.
and also have the liberty to look for better opporturnities.
your use of english is too poor for a man who have travelled this much.
If you are proud of yourself,upload your picture.
do my picture look like am unemployed?
get a life.
Hello, I understand you're one of the very few praticing the noble profession. Please, can you help me get an internship position in any coy to gain little experience? I am NiSP certified. Thanks
Re: Bryant International Is Recurting!!! by chudidonas(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tonykings: Yes you do look like an unemployed.... If your "job" payes you well to afford the kind of life you want why looking for another job? I don't blame you its d free 15mb mtn gave you dt I blame now anybody can come online and talk nonsense.. 3rd class environmental technology holder that lives in aba is talkin abt english, use ur english to put food on ur table.... That is pic below, anyway sorry if I went too far, you need to learn to respect people
Oga, you're not an Aisecer. Your outfit is quite flamboyant and immature too and you should be in Uni by now. . Plus Multinationals don't recruit with gmail/yahoo email. Just let the sleeping dog lie and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For The Serious Minded / Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? / Fmdq Otc Securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.