Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi (21588 Views)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? / Lukman Haruna Vs Mikel Obi, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
This will be one of the interesting duels in the match . Who comes out victorious in the battle.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
the most important player in the French Midfield is Blaise Matuidi!

Yohan Cabaye comes a close second. Dont be suprised if Pogba starts from the Bench because Sissoko gives them a little bit more mobility than Pogba

in any case I think we can match the French Midfield but Mikel and Onazi need to raise their game. Onazi has been a little too rough lately and giving away freekicks in dangerous spots on the pitch.

But I believe that if Oboabona and Omeruo starts our midfield will play better. Never under-estimate the importance of the ability for Omeruo/Oboabona to knock the ball about from the back and into the midfield or sometimes run with the ball into the midfield.

11 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Blaise maitiuidi is in a league of his own,so Paul pogba might seize the holding midfield role

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Arsenate(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
We shouldn't engage the French in midfield battle; we should make good use of the wings and destroy them with pace which we've got a lot. Musa, Osaze, Emineke etc all very pacy. Simple instruction to Mikel: don't delay the passes.

25 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Arsenate: We shouldn't engage the French in midfield battle; we should make good use of the wings and destroy them with pace which we've got a lot. Musa, Osaze, Emineke etc all very pacy. Simple instruction to Mikel: don't delay the passes.

you sabi everything

someone should tell Mikel he should stop trying to be Okocha or Zidane because her will never be, he should release the ball quicker

18 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
That mikel is my worst nigerian player ever...i wonder how he got into that team...

As simple as that

47 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Dhelake: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Matuidi is all brawn and no brain, Won't be so difficult to mark down, The real problem is Valbuena, he is their Messi and we have to be watchful of him

7 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by ZUBY77(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
This Pogba is overated.

13 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by eunisam: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
pogba or pagbo all i care is nigeria wil win.mikel is like a snail to me he better stay on the bench.onazi should use his shorts rightly.musa sometime behave like aboki but he impressed me against agentina.infact it was messi vs musa. What about moses? He should be at d first half and make use of the winger.osaze should do his usual 1/2 passes with emenike.musa should try and undestand him.our defence should be communicating very well.ambrose should stay tight in his position in other not to make enyeama look like olodo.finally,somebody should tell MIKEL to raise his game like guiness and d boys will come on boys like tomtom.

9 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Later things

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by kobonaire(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
So Pogba na French name?? It's sounds like one African tribal name oh .... Like the cousin of Drogba
grin

8 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by MrMac10(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Paul pogba is the best u 21 central midfielder in the world. He reminds me of Patrick Viera . Mikel must bring his A-game on Monday

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by blemon44(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
omoteamac: That mikel is my worst nigerian player ever...i wonder how he got into that team...

As simple as that

My guy stop hating
You are there asking how he got into the team
While he is there Making millions of dollars and
Pounds

10 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by diarisgod(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
My fear in that game is Mikel... He delays passes and sometimes get dispossessed. That taken care of, Nigeria stands a great chance to pull through!

7 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
O.K his name is Paul If not for DATA LOSS this wouldn't have made frontpage... All the likes i lost, i must gain back this night.. Like my post if u agree..

8 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by ebullientV(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
You shouldn't be talking 'bout Pogba.. The lad's got potential obviously. But he's bin off and on in this WC ..
The main man who is DD's trump card in midfield is Blaise Matuidi.. This guy is a BEAST..
He breaks up play very efficiently for d side and transitions with pace and purpose from defensive to offensive...
He is the one who does all the ''dirty job'' allowing the more creative players ahead of him to strutt their stuff(the likes of Valbuena, Cabaye, Benzema et. al).. He is everything u want a Mikel Obi 2 be..
But un4tunately i fear our midfield is going to get blown away, with d way Mikel Obi plays... He's got to be the most casual footballer around.. Mikel needs to take a cue from d young Onazi, and try to stamp his authority around.. If Mikel and Onazi can't stop Matuidi in Midfield come Monday, then we'd be in for a torrid 90 minutes.. Becos the wave of French attack will be merciless. #GoSuperEagles... Always with You..

6 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Space booked

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
If PDP could take over ekiti witout any stress....our mikel and onazi will take over pogba and france midfield witout any stress...go eagles....we dey una back....no more #bringbackourgirls....its now #BringBackOurCup....

13 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
We should be more concerned with matuidi and cabaye. Pogba might not even start

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by maafen: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
ℓ don't know all tђε̲̣̣̣̥ analysis but one thing ℓ know is SE will send France home.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by popcykaylah(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mikel na slow poison ...he's like a snail in a race with zebras..only hard work and team work can pull naija through.. in terms of stats them don beat us

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by jude33084(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mikel won't move and will make Pogba not to wink

How I wish Baba Tunde will be fit. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Cutesexy1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
it will really be a tough match

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Hermanie(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Stupid post

How does this stop me from fncking my girlfriend this night. angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by RAKITIC: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
New era at nairaland

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by johnwizey: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
See as NL be lyk city wey experience earthquake.................chaiiiiii

6 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
What role will uchebo play? angry

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by pat077: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
he's nt unstoppable. We'll pocket him like we did to Yaya @ last nations cup. -mikel.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by jude33084(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
ZUBY77: This Pogba is overated.

Bro Pogba is good sha wink

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by RAKITIC: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hermanie: Stupid post
if not for data loss dis poo no fit reach front page

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi by jude33084(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
johnwizey: See as NL be lyk city wey experience earthquake.................chaiiiiii

ThanK God we are all back! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic / Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.