Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (5811 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hey guys/lady.

what was the first response you got from a lady/guy u said i love u to on your first date.....

Anyway, mine was......... Why did it take u soo long to say itangry

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by farano(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mine was 'I'm speechless' grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
mine was I love you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by tobiboss(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
She said "wow, me too... **i was smiling wildly and abt going in for a kiss, then she said...** "me too... I love me too" I was ashamed dat day ehn

5 Likes

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
I have never said that to any lady.
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
I smell lies in here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Isn't that too early to say on a first date??
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Guy:I love you sad

Me: K

2 Likes

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Like seriously
ok
noted

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey: I smell lies in here lipsrsealed

Served cottonwool
block your nose
else
potbelly await you
beware!!! grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by jayyungg(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
First date? Can't remember. lol
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Jhosh(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ma own be say"i no wan date now"
Abeg,person wey don reach 18 no wan date?U cee sae nan lie.

Now ex tho !
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Me: i love you

Him: i will ask google.

Mehn.., i was embrassed that day. And, that was the day i made up my mind that the r/ship will never see the light of the day.

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Miner13:

Served cottonwool
block your nose
else
potbelly await you
beware!!! grin

lol, do u know whether I have that already. grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, do u know whether I have that already. grin

like seriously

you don't

maybe you are not aware

i am your e-prophet cool cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Miner13:

like seriously

you don't

maybe you are not aware

i am your e-prophet cool cool

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by barackodam: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
nyere84: Me: i love you

Mehn.., i was embrassed that day. And, that was the day i made up my mind that the r/ship will never see the light of the day.

U expect mE to Blv that??

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by barackodam: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
BTW op,

She said AH LOVE YOU and kissed me?.??

Now that u no, r u satisfied??

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin grin

see ma teeth outside

abeg zip up

this teeth is not for public viewing

keep am safe for me cool cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by jnrbayano(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Can you imagine? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey i love you

reply asap

in the name of this thread wink
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
barackodam:

U expect mE to Blv that??
meaning??
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by barackodam: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
nyere84: meaning??

Wat u insinuated
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MrMac10(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
I Started singing . THESE HOES AINT LOYAL

1 Like

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Miner13: Elantracey i love you

reply asap

in the name of this thread wink

Omg I hate you grin grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by tobiboss(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Omg I hate you undecided undecided
wicked!
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Omg I hate you grin grin

hian

no space for hate

love too sure

anyway my regard to him

i remain your e-prophet
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
barackodam:

Wat u insinuated
Bia barackobama, leave me alone.

Believe whatever you want. Just, allow me to celebrate my once dead nl acc.
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by barackodam: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
nyere84: Bia barackobama, leave me alone.

Believe whatever you want. Just, allow me to celebrate my once dead nl acc.
grin

So hw e go be
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
nyere84: Me: i love you

that cruel of the guy....
That response no be am
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
barackodam: BTW op,

She said AH LOVE YOU and kissed me?.??

Now that u no, r u satisfied??

nope coolcoolgrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
@farano:
Mine was 'I'm speechless' grin

cheesy
speechless to respond or speechless to accepts what u heard him sayingundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / Crazy Messi Fan, Miss Bum Bum Tattoos Lionel Messi's Face In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.