Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (5804 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MizMyColi(f): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
that means there are many...

Hum!!! smiley
But, u must remember the one that caught ur fancy first cool
Yea, there are many and that's because "I Love you" is used by almost everyone close to me (even those that like me pass like wink ) I say "Thank you for Loving me" more oft because I nuh dey too understand the angular direction of the I loff you. Xtarxhyne If you loff me, ah wee loff you too and ah wee kip it a secree lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Yea, there are many and that's because "I Love you" is used by almost everyone close to me (even those that like me pass like wink ) I say "Thank you for Loving me" more oft because I nuh dey too understand the angular direction of the I loff you. Xtarxhyne If you loff me, ah wee loff you too and ah wee kip it a secree lipsrsealed grin grin

that phrase confuse moicheesy
maybe because it let with alot of defination......

Anyway, u said people close to u So, u must have some insight on what the phrase 'i love u' means from them...... Unless ure playing into the bancony***cheesy like them

becuase ur letters plays to it cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by MizMyColi(f): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

that phrase confuse moicheesy
maybe because it let with alot of defination......

Anyway, u said people close to u So, u must have some insight on what the phrase 'i love u' means from them...... Unless ure playing into the bancony***cheesy like them

becuase ur letters plays to it cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy #NuffSaid lipsrsealed
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

mah person....
If u don enter make u hala at me.......

Hope say u go churchundecided
and i guess the night did smile at yah...
ehnnn i dey holla oooo,

well, i'm a muslim, so nope i didnt go to church
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: ehnnn i dey holla oooo,

well, i'm a muslim, so nope i didnt go to church

cheesy
never knew..... am just knowing from the first time...
Would have loved to ask for ur muslim name... butlipsrsealed

So, tell me
that thing u posted............ Its ur own cool

aw did ur day go and i guess ure home taking naps and sleeping for the week workloadundecided
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
never knew..... am just knowing from the first time...
Would have loved to ask for ur muslim name... butlipsrsealed

So, tell me
that thing u posted............ Its ur own cool

aw did ur day go and i guess ure home taking naps and sleeping for the week workloadundecided

i didnt expect u to knw.
tnk god u knw

what thing did i post

yep, i was home sleeping off d week's workload
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: i didnt expect u to knw.
tnk god u knw

what thing did i post

yep, i was home sleeping off d week's workload

what we re-edicted nah......
Its make some sense when i was connecting some dot..... cool

you mean the workload as being coming like 'fast asn furious'undecided

never knew their would be a day i won't say hi to this wonderful moniker........
Even though she has refused to show me her faceembarassed
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

what we re-edicted nah......
Its make some sense when i was connecting some dot..... cool

you mean the workload as being coming like 'fast asn furious'undecided

never knew their would be a day i won't say hi to this wonderful moniker........
Even though she has refused to show me her faceembarassed
lmao, wat dots did u connect. tell me, wats on ur mind

fasting has nothing to do with d workloads jare. which one is furious again

i dnt get, there would be a day u will never say hi as how. my present dp is more revealing, u can check, i will soon remove it sef
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: lmao, wat dots did u connect. tell me, wats on ur mind

fasting has nothing to do with d workloads jare. which one is furious again

i dnt get, there would be a day u will never say hi as how. my present dp is more revealing, u can check, i will soon remove it sef

shockedshocked
checked it....... the smile nah die cool
why do pretty faces keeping hidding their beautiembarassed....
Just like ur friend.......
That was forming activity with the bagcheesy

lipsrsealed
........ about the 'fast and furious'....... its a movie title that talks about cars moving at octane speed....
So, just thinking its workload moving at those speed that we hardly see u online like beforeundecided

lastly about the dot and that tin....... babe, i read btw and within lines.......#decoding cells on
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

shockedshocked
checked it....... the smile nah die cool
why do pretty faces keeping hidding their beautiembarassed....
Just like ur friend.......
That was forming activity with the bagcheesy

lipsrsealed
........ about the 'fast and furious'....... its a movie title that talks about cars moving at octane speed....
So, just thinking its workload moving at those speed that we hardly see u online like beforeundecided

lastly about the dot and that tin....... babe, i read btw and within lines.......#decoding cells on
lol, if i hear

oh! lmao, u sef

lol, u read btw d lines wat did u notice. i asked wats on ur mind. do u think its mine?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: lol, if i hear

oh! lmao, u sef

lol, u read btw d lines wat did u notice. i asked wats on ur mind. do u think its mine?

em!!!!!
Its for someone u care aboutgrin
but.... lipsrsealed

so, how is your leg now....... hope its falling back in placeundecided
and i guess ur day was not has boring and hertic as yesterday
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

em!!!!!
Its for someone u care aboutgrin
but.... lipsrsealed

so, how is your leg now....... hope its falling back in placeundecided
and i guess ur day was not has boring and hertic as yesterday
nope, it wasnt. infact wen i woke up dis morning, i didt feel ny pains again

answer my quest, abt d dream

and i also ased wat do u mean by u never thought there would be a day u wont say hi to my moniker
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: nope, it wasnt. infact wen i woke up dis morning, i didt feel ny pains again

answer my quest, abt d dream

and i also ased wat do u mean by u never thought there would be a day u wont say hi to my moniker

that means it just some minor cramps.....
Notin serious
was about to ask........ If someone helped to massage it since u complain of pains the other nightangry
or.....lipsrsealed

about, the dream...... I said i it either u/some so close to uundecided
and ure looking for ways to help/helpembarassed.....
Tell me its a lie and u tell me the genesis of itangry

cheesy
lastly, i said i never believed i will stay up a week without saying hi and recieving the response back from u.........
But, alas this last weeks prove me wrongundecided because it took a while before we could see
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

that means it just some minor cramps.....
Notin serious
was about to ask........ If someone helped to massage it since u complain of pains the other nightangry
or.....lipsrsealed

about, the dream...... I said i it either u/some so close to uundecided
and ure looking for ways to help/helpembarassed.....
Tell me its a lie and u tell me the genesis of itangry

cheesy
lastly, i said i never believed i will stay up a week without saying hi and recieving the response back from u.........
But, alas this last weeks prove me wrongundecided because it took a while before we could see
nobody massaged it oo

u knw wat? lets forget d dream

oh, okay. its not my fault sha, frm week it might turn to month, we go just dey manage like dat
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: nobody massaged it oo

u knw wat? lets forget d dream

oh, okay. its not my fault sha, frm week it might turn to month, we go just dey manage like dat

are u planning a trip to plutoundecided
because thats the only excuse that will make it to turn to months.....
And don't tell me ure planning going to plutoangry

About the dream......... i drop
but just know there are some dots i never said but its connected to how u copied and sent it to...........lipsrsealed
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

are u planning a trip to plutoundecided
because thats the only excuse that will make it to turn to months.....
And don't tell me ure planning going to plutoangry

About the dream......... i drop
but just know there are some dots i never said but its connected to how u copied and sent it to...........lipsrsealed
lol, wat if i am

boboyi sha, u refused to tell me d dots and commas
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: lol, wat if i am

boboyi sha, u refused to tell me d dots and commas

bwhahahah
am just trying to be as wise as ugrin

ladies love to play the mind games..... and i learnt some from u ladiescheesy

so, tell me..... are u on ur way to pluto that i have to collect visa to see uangry
an one month......thats too long nah
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

bwhahahah
am just trying to be as wise as ugrin

ladies love to play the mind games..... and i learnt some from u ladiescheesy

so, tell me..... are u on ur way to pluto that i have to collect visa to see uangry
an one month......thats too long nah
hmmmm, make i dakeh

yes i'm travelling to pluto
is it? it for good na, so just incase u dnt hear frm me in a month or months, manage but dnt worry, i will try my very best to always drop in once in a while as i'm doing now
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: hmmmm, make i dakeh

yes i'm travelling to pluto
is it? it for good na, so just incase u dnt hear frm me in a month or months, manage but dnt worry, i will try my very best to always drop in once in a while as i'm doing now

if ure indeed travellingtongue
can i have another avenue of reaching out to u......

Maybe out of sight could result to out of mindgrin

or u can come up with sometin......... i guess ure listening to some cool music as u drop this notes here
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

if ure indeed travellingtongue
can i have another avenue of reaching out to u......

Maybe out of sight could result to out of mindgrin

or u can come up with sometin......... i guess ure listening to some cool music as u drop this notes here
i'm not traveling o but watever is consuming my time might consume it more in days coming. nairaland will be a distraction so i may stop roaming in it except to come and say hi to u guys

dis my yeye fone dnt allow me to play music while i'm on net
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: i'm not traveling o but watever is consuming my time might consume it more in days coming. nairaland will be a distraction so i may stop roaming in it except to come and say hi to u guys

dis my yeye fone dnt allow me to play music while i'm on net

but, u didn't answer the last questionangry

seems i kinder understand u to some degree shaundecided
since ure pre-occupied now....... u don't need distraction.
cheesy
Why u wan hear music untop am....:..... abi PHCN no do u good nilipsrsealed

*But, this ur answer get somehow...... whatever is consuming ur time
because it gives an impression that 2morrow that thing might not comsume ur time againangry *
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

but, u didn't answer the last questionangry

seems i kinder understand u to some degree shaundecided
since ure pre-occupied now....... u don't need distraction.
cheesy
Why u wan hear music untop am....:..... abi PHCN no do u good nilipsrsealed

*But, this ur answer get somehow...... whatever is consuming ur time
because it gives an impression that 2morrow that thing might not comsume ur time againangry *

i should be able to listen to music while browsing

ehhnn, i meant d tin dat is consuming my time na
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple:

i should be able to listen to music while browsing

ehhnn, i meant d tin dat is consuming my time na

seen.......
Will know it through that source

but, don't u think listen to it while surfing consumes more battery hour than necessary

what u set out for 2day.........
Where u able to achieve it
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=dre11][/quote]do me a favor and edit dis
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: do me a favor and edit dis

which one oooo

but if its the last post......then its done
U be james bond nahgringrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
dre11:

seen.......
Will know it through that source

but, don't u think listen to it while surfing consumes more battery hour than necessary

what u set out for 2day.........
Where u able to achieve it
let it consume na, battery na recharge card?

i didnt even set out to do anytin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
AfricanApple: let it consume na, battery na recharge card?

i didnt even set out to do anytin

so, u just allow 2day to just flow like a day u rest from all worries

and nobody came around to disturb uundecided....
Hum!!!...... They must be on holidays ooooo
are u on the observing the fast
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by buchibrand(m): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2014
I love you is not the first thing to say, do you love me is not even the best also but before you go ahead to say YES, read this http://dating-healthtips..com/2014/06/7-guys-you-must-not-marry.html to know the right person to say yes to .
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

so, u just allow 2day to just flow like a day u rest from all worries

and nobody came around to disturb uundecided....
Hum!!!...... They must be on holidays ooooo
are u on the observing the fast
i had to

i dont allow pple to disturb me in the first place, i do not welcome pple to my house except my girlfriend
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: i had to

i dont allow pple to disturb me in the first place, i do not welcome pple to my house except my girlfriend

shockedshockedshocked
see margaret thatcher oooogrin

nah soo u fence people from ur end.......
Abi u just dey play safe cool

so, on a visit is a disturbance to uundecided hum!!! 'baware of dogs' guys take cover... Because ur safety can't be guaranteegringrin.......
Guess u must have a pet with u that keeps u in company then
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2014
dre11:

shockedshockedshocked
see margaret thatcher oooogrin

nah soo u fence people from ur end.......
Abi u just dey play safe cool

so, on a visit is a disturbance to uundecided hum!!! 'baware of dogs' guys take cover... Because ur safety can't be guaranteegringrin.......
Guess u must have a pet with u that keeps u in company then
like i said, except galfrends, i dnt expect any guy's visit as a mere visit. experience is always a good teacher.

which kind yeye pet, a pet can never equal to human, so i've learnt to always entertain meself
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
AfricanApple: like i said, except galfrends, i dnt expect any guy's visit as a mere visit. experience is always a good teacher.

which kind yeye pet, a pet can never equal to human, so i've learnt to always entertain meself

cry
every lady has this sub concious thought that every man have motives before he comes to pop in to see hercheesy
but, do u think its all guyscheesy cool.......... i reserve mah comment on thatlipsrsealed

so tell me how many experience had u have to come to that conclusionangry
and the person we talking about.......... what has being ur communication life before they came to see u.....
Is it someone that crushes on u
someone that flirts with u
someone that makes passes at u
someone that ure so explicit with and he felt............ lets try itundecided

there must be sometin ..........
To have come to this conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Surrounded By Her Exes On Her Birthday (Photos) / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady / What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.