Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? (1072 Views)

Urgent:::::how Do I Receive Money Via Check Abroad / Can I Receive Money Via Wire Transfer On My Savings Account / Make Money Via Instagram, Facebook Etc! Learn How To Use Facebook Ads For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by Doclight(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
any idea?
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by MrAnonymous: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Perhaps we should punch the founders of google in the face first.
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by davidam(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
You can make money through your website or blog through different ways like adsense, affiliate programmes and so on. U can check the siggy or google for more
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by MrAnonymous: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hi, grin
There are many ways you can earn extra income from your website. This includes advertising, selling products & services, affiliate marketing and many more.
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by Doclight(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
thank u all for your humble replies
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by vizboy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Why not go for amazon or click bank.
Or you could try
www.Adclickmedia.com they pay $0.05 per click.
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by Joel3(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
need content posters for me my site. news, latest information, register up, answered to question, get paid 50 kobe per copy and paste content and 1 naira pay rich post reply. ready?
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by Doclight(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yap
Joel.:
need content posters for me my site. news, latest information, register up, answered to question, get paid 50 kobe per copy and paste content and 1 naira pay rich post reply. ready?
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by Joel3(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Doclight: Yap
pm me if you are ready. So we can talk
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by Doclight(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Joel.:
pm me if you are ready. So we can talk
ok
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by chinwe1960: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2014
check this site ,i have being using them for over 3 years,they services is very cheap and ok,free bulksms component for ur reseller visit,SO U CAN EASILY SET 4 UR CUSTOMER ANY ONE THAT NEED BULKSMS COMPONENT www.vistasms247.com is ICT COMPANY IN LAGOS NIGERIAN, offers good API facility
-International coverage, particularly middle east
-Competitive and Pay-as-u-go *price plan, i.e, no monthly fee: buy credit and use

for added like
-Good message delivery speed and high level of reliability
-sms delivery reports
-Other cool features including those listed above, i will recommend www.vistasms247.com
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by antosco: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pay per click is a joke you take years or forever to reach your minimum payout. the only pay per click that is recommended of course is Google Adsense. You can incorporate Google Adsense to your blog and earn for every click and page impression.

Other ways to earn is through pay per post they pay 0.20 cent per post and you can withdraw your profit easily. You can also earn via no deposit bonus, which is free bonus to start trading forex with. Or you could earn by selling ad space on your blog this is only possible if your blogs page ranks high. Ways to ensure your blog ranks high, Search engine optimization and other methods of earning online can be found at http://www.berichinfo.com
Re: How To Earn Money Via Your Website Or Blog? by ikoscar(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
vizboy:
Why not go for amazon or click bank.
Or you could try
www.Adclickmedia.com they pay $0.05 per click.

I'm using AdClickMedia how can I fill the IRS tax form and Receive Earnings in Nigeria here

(1) (Reply)

Please Test My Site From Your Devices And Criticize / Internet Zero (Accessing Free Internet - Text Only Browsing Using Facebook Zero) / Personal Website Portfolio For Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.