Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (36110 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yesssss!!!!This is for the married ladies,both newly married or the old ones.How did you feel,the first day you moved to your husbands house(Matrimonial home).I mean.........where you nervous or really excited?Pls tell us!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by immortalcrown(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
95% romantic.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ireneidiva(f): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Following.

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow,such a lomantic thread cheesy
Well let me break it down,
The first time I went there with a nylon back and suçceeded in pretentiously forgetting it,I felt good.

The 2nd time,I felt happy cos I succeeded in forgetting more cloths

And finally,wen belle don enta wey I carry all my cloths come,I felt Great say I don trap am cheesy

Abeg na joke I dey O cheesy

73 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by thorpido(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nowadays,many ladies don sleep well well for the house.Even neighbours do sabi dem.
By the time they move in,it's just like going to the market and coming back home.

Nothing new.

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odilafta: Wow,such a lomantic thread cheesy
The first time I went there with a nylon back and suçceeded in pretentiously forgetting it,I felt good.

And finally,wen belle don enta wey I carry all my cloths come,I felt Great say I don trap am cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by talk2riel: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odilafta: Wow,such a lomantic thread cheesy

Finally smile have come to my face. Whoever crash nairaland is in thesame class with AbubaKar Shekau

55 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by STENON(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Observing •
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
This post should be moved to the frontpage!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
I wasn't happy... there was alot of cleaning to do. angry

19 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by andy82: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
talk2riel:
Finally smile have come to my face. Whoever crash nairaland is in thesame class with AbubaKar Shekau

The CIA is responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by esmeralda1(f): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmmn
It wasn't so long ago, a little over a year, it felt strange a little like I was still a visitor and very good, I felt free kind of, more independent, and seriously happy that I will always b seeing my hubby everyday everytime no more come and start going. It was one experience dt I really like remembering

33 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ATSOMEH(f): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mine was lonely ohh, after growing up in a very big family with all the gist and noise, i was terribly lonely. I did not waste time ohh, I started lookin for a job three weeks after my wedding becos I had to relocate and got one two months into the marriage.

15 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by parismarc: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
Good, pleasant, felt cool to be in control of my household, the C in C of my Kitchen and all household matters.

4 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by flakkykul(f): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mine was lonely too cos I grew up in a mission house,where we get nothing less than 10visitors in a week,infact d following day I was crying dat I want to go back home grin.

28 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
flakkykul: Mine was lonely too cos I grew up in a mission house,where we get nothing less than 10visitors in a week,infact d following day I was crying dat I want to go back home grin.

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 30, 2014
See as the op dey talk as if the women are new to the house,the marriage is just official ceremony to enter the house..some topic ehn.

8 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2014
Married women...space de here. 200 x 200
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by snowland(m): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Deliciously delicious. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Innodon(m): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2014
For 99% of them, it's not their first time but no today? It's no the new.

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2014
angry
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Cecediva(f): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2014
i will get there.. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by BrAkingNews: 5:51am On Jun 30, 2014
I'm here
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Sijo01(f): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Na only me waka come........ *following*
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by dagr8(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2014
flakkykul: Mine was lonely too cos I grew up in a mission house,where we get nothing less than 10visitors in a week,infact d following day I was crying dat I want to go back home grin.
lol grin
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by dagr8(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu: i will get there.. tongue
You had better increase speed tongue

6 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by justi4jesu(f): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2014
dagr8:
You had better increase speed tongue

Like USAIN BOLT abi tongue

5 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by dagr8(m): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Like USAIN BOLT abi tongue
Enter Jet

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by ednut1(m): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2014
nt special as most don chop d rod. more dan 400 times before marriage cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" / No Money, No Erection!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.