Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (36112 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: no you are right. Apart from joke, these are the cunnning, trickish way naija ladies trap men.

Bunch of leeches

This man,na every seconds u dey crase?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by JEITO: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2014
Adultnextdoor: Yesssss!!!!This is for the married ladies,both newly married or the old ones.How did you feel,the first day you moved to your husbands house(Matrimonial home).I mean.........where you nervous or really excited?Pls tell us!!!!!
why man dey ask woman how her 1st day in her husband house was? Abi u wan take am rate your wife's reaction when she came to your house?

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2014
immortalcrown: 95% romantic.

Are u a lady?
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by rallymento(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2014
sweetBummsy: At first I felt lonely, lyk mum, dad nd siblins left me alone nd ran away, cos all my husband's relative wer arnd, twas a full house. I was rili shy nd lonely. Bt later wen myslf nd my oga entrd our room...hmmmm it felt lyk heaven on earth!

Please kindly shed more light. because if u really know what it means to feel "heaven on earth" I dnt think that any bedroom stunt(s) can equate to such.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Nche95: Endless fucking. i dont need to masturbate again.

Do u mas*turbate before?
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2014
sweetBummsy: At first I felt lonely, lyk mum, dad nd siblins left me alone nd ran away, cos all my husband's relative wer arnd, twas a full house. I was rili shy nd lonely. Bt later wen myslf nd my oga entrd our room...hmmmm it felt lyk heaven on earth!

For the sake of clarity, can u pls explain wot u mean by "Bt later wen myslf nd my oga entrd our room...hmmmm it felt lyk heaven on earth!"
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Emma8043(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu: i will get there.. tongue
Are u still miss? Lets hook up then
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Ezemust: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2014
banega: Observing •
observing weting?
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by justi4jesu(f): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Emma8043: Are u still miss? Lets hook up then

If i hear.

Do you have Ferrari tongue
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by mezebel(f): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Authority begins!!!
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Ezemust: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
flakkykul: Mine was lonely too cos I grew up in a mission house,where we get nothing less than 10visitors in a week,infact d following day I was crying dat I want to go back home grin.
u need shekau slap walahi
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Emma8043(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

If i hear.

Do you have Ferrari tongue
shey Davido say una no need farrari and designer again say na my love u want so let make it happen b4 i change my mind

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Ezemust: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Innodon: For 99% of them, it's not their first time but no today? It's no the new.
wetin u de talk?
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by repogirl(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2014
I was already very familiar with my matrimonial home before marriage, so no excitement there.

3 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Emma8043: shey Davido say una no need farrari and designer again say na my love u want so let make it happen b4 i change my mind

Davido was talking about his girl not me. Only if he knew what i want.

If you no get Ferrari no space. Thanks tongue

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Ezemust: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2014
ednut1: nt special as most don chop d rod. more dan 400 times before marriage cheesy
guy walahi ur head de inside ur trouser
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by softandsweet(f): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2014
I took a long hard stare at him when he was sleeping and asked myself "so this is it?" This guy for life? And I had a chill and my heart skipped a beat, because I was suddenly afraid. But then he opened his eyes and saw me staring at him and the he smiled and said "You will always complete me ". And I knew he was all worth it. grin

Oh sorry thats my imagination. undecided. I will get there hopefully...
# listening to "I just need somebody to love"#
smiley

30 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by remsonik(f): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Ask me when I get theretongue
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by dnawah(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Pls op na the ones way don dey,the home 4 long/the ones way don born plenty pikin there or the ones way never visit there b4?bros e hard na o!only one in a million.

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by mencade5(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra:

This man,na every seconds u dey crase?cheesy
*e-slaps her* i dont take nansanse from a crazy woman. tongue
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by LyfeJennings(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2014
soft and sweet: I took a long hard stare at him when he was sleeping and asked myself "so this is it?" This guy for life? And I had a chill and my heart skipped a beat, because I was suddenly afraid. But then he opened his eyes and saw me staring at him and the he smiled and said "You will always complete me ". And I knew he was all worth it. grin

smiley

Walahi talahi
I swear to God. U fine dieeeeeee
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by nanizle(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2014
lynpetra: *long yawnnn*
it wont be a big deal for me,except we have sex on the roof topppppppppppppppppppppppp
...and the two of you roll into oblivion

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Adultnextdoor: Yesssss!!!!This is for the married ladies,both newly married or the old ones.How did you feel,the first day you moved to your husbands house(Matrimonial home).I mean.........where were you nervous or really excited?Pls tell us!!!!!
I know it was a typo...techno fault.LOL
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by biomedixexcel(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2014
thorpido: Nowadays,many ladies don sleep well well for the house.Even neighbours do sabi dem.
By the time they move in,it's just like going to the market and coming back home.

Nothing new.
#Gbam
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by softandsweet(f): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Walahi talahi
I swear to God. U fine dieeeeeee

Thank you. smiley
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by uzoexcel(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2014
lol smiley
soft and sweet: I took a long hard stare at him when he was sleeping and asked myself "so this is it?" This guy for life? And I had a chill and my heart skipped a beat, because I was suddenly afraid. But then he opened his eyes and saw me staring at him and the he smiled and said "You will always complete me ". And I knew he was all worth it. grin

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Solodegreat24(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2014

smiley

Hahahaha. I laughed at dis. So babe u ar in a dream land.
I lik d suspense dough

2 Likes

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Following.

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by sheddyboy: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2014
sweetBummsy: ehm...in drims nah
Ok oh, i guess u wld b praying never to wake up from that dream again. But d kind sweat dream whr d hapn only 4 ur matrimonial home, does it mean u get born again after ur marriage?
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Odilafta: Wow,such a lomantic thread cheesy
Well let me break it down,
The first time I went there with a nylon back and suçceeded in pretentiously forgetting it,I felt good.

The 2nd time,I felt happy cos I succeeded in forgetting more cloths

And finally,wen belle don enta wey I carry all my cloths come,I felt Great say I don trap am cheesy

Abeg na joke I dey O cheesy
No be small joke ooo ... LOL
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by doncaster(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I wasn't happy... there was a alot of cleaning to do. angry
so ur husband family are dirty pipe.
Re: Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? by deavicky(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Well it was nothing. Because I'm already used to bed before we got married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" / No Money, No Erection!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.