Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Roomates - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roomates (71999 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roomates by lenmafon: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2014
shelwa where arth thou? pls come and update na pleeeeeeeessssssseeeeeeee o! hope all is well wth u dearest shelwa? we are waiting o pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Glasses on....waiting....
Re: Roomates by EllaGold35(f): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Plsss update naaaa..biko
Re: Roomates by Frankenstein: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Leo and Mike have kidnapped Omoshelwa too. Who will rescue her?
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bolajoko Cynthia

The back of my head aches badly and my brain seems to be out of the right position. Blurry images formed on my retina as I try hard to force my eyes open. The intensity of the dizziness and aching increased as the force at which I tried to open my eyes increases. The pain became unbearable and my eyelids shut itself.
With my eyes closed, the previous event before I became unconcious kept coming back to me at great speeds.

What was Mike doing at Tara's supposed place?

Is he Tara's boyfriend?

Or did Taiwo give me the wrong address?

Or is Tara related to Mike anyhow?

What was Femi's phone doing at Tara or is it Mike's place?

And for goodness sake! Why did Mike knocked me out?

It is all so confusing and the questions screamed for more answers and details. I try forcing my eyes open again and I suceeded this time. I adjusted my sight to the blurry images before me.
I glanced around where I was and I discovered that my arms were spread apart and are hanging freely in space.
Am I dreaming?
I blinked to be sure about what I just saw. I found out I wasn't dreaming and my arms were suspended in space with my wrists clasped in metal cuffs and hooked to the wall behind me. I found out I was also in a kneeling position.

What am I doing here?

I was in a large room which was not painted but well concreted like the floor was. I used this opportunity to study the room further. It has only a window which was well netted and a wooden door. That completes the survey of the room. It was damn empty.
I was still trying to grasp my purpose in the room when two figures in trousers entered locking the door behind them. They were directly opposite where I was kneeling. I wasn't intrested in the first person that entered because I was busy surveying the second figure. I recognize him so well. He hasn't changed one bit because his whole arm still remains tatoed, the sly grin was plastered on his lips and his muscular build trudged out of his tight fitting shirt. Mike looks more annoying than ever.

I don't know why I felt eargerness filled sensation in my heart at seing Mike although the hatred for him still remains isntact. I just have thousands of questsions which only Mike seems in the right position to answer.

"You are awake already Honey? Hmmm, You are one heavy sleeper sweetheart" Mike said crouching right beside me and stroking my chin gently. I felt like punching him right in the face but I discovered my hands aren't free. I was only able to to clench and tighten my fists in the cuffs. He removed a key from his trousers pocket and unlock the cuffs. I nursed my hurting and blistered wrists.

"Baby, you slept for 24 hours " he continued bringing my jaw closer to his face. His breath blowing on my lips.

I shook my head away from his palm and swung my head backwards away from his reach.

"What am I doing here Mike?" I asked and dammit my voice was trembling.

He stood up and dropped his hands in his trousers' pocket.
" Just believe you are no where dear. The lesser you ask, the safer you are."

"Where is Femi? Why am I here?"

"Femi? Your boyfriend, isn't that it?" Mike grinned widely.
"I thought I told you to ask less questions. But for the sake of the nice times we had together, I will clear your cloud of doubts." he leaned closer to the wall. "Well, your Femi over-stepped his bounds and got himself in trouble. We decided to teach him some manners but it seems he gained publicity in the process. He was all over the news and sometimes the headlines too. We were enjoying this publicity and we decided to take advantage of it in our own possible way which I won't tell you but suddenly, you blew everything off for him by appearing when Leo was considering accepting some ransome for his release. Now, both of you are deep down the pit of danger. Let's just wait for Leo to come back and decide your Fate. And also..." He moved closer to me and crouched near me, whispering into my ears. "Don't act like you kno ME! Because if Leo knows that we had lived together before and you can easily locate me, you are a dead meat. He will consider you a threat immediately and won't think twice before ordering your execution. All you have to do is to coorperate with me. Now listen, YOU ONLY MET ME ONCE! AND YOU HELPED ME DURING OUR FIRST MEETING SO, I am indebted to you Okay?" he said hurriedly in whispers.
I nodded my approval and can't help wondering why he wants to help.
Before I knew what was happening Mike had already exited the room leaving the other guy... No she is a girl. I never knew she was a girl 'cos she doesn't look like one except for the enormous swell on her chest. That was the only significant difference that points her a female. She had her hair carefully trimmed and She has got muscles in the right places. She has a flat backside and a fearful and unattractive face. She positioned herself at the door way, and looked at me sternly...
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
lenmafon:
shelwa where arth thou? pls come and update na pleeeeeeeessssssseeeeeeee o! hope all is well wth u dearest shelwa? we are waiting o pls

awwww. I am back
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
First to comment smiley kidding... I'm totally out of words. you are a brain twister!

Your make believe is damn good!
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fantasywrita:
Glasses on....waiting....

hmmmmmmmm prof
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
EllaGold35:
Plsss update naaaa..biko

i have ma'am
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Frankenstein:
Leo and Mike have kidnapped Omoshelwa too. Who will rescue her?

cheesy lol... Abi nw
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fantasywrita:
First to comment smiley kidding... I'm totally out of words. you are a brain twister!

Your make believe is damn good!

brain twister? In what way?
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
omoshelwa:

brain twister? In what way?

Your scene... its just damn good!
Re: Roomates by bibie01(f): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls save Cynthia n Femi, nuffn shud happen to either of them. Each episode keep getting better, nice work. But its too short angry
Re: Roomates by lenmafon: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2014
'shelwa o, shelwa, thank u for the update o, but where u dey go hide for long before u come out come update?' abey make update dey come regularly na, na beg i dey beg u, *drop on her knees with tears in her eyes cry *

1 Like

Re: Roomates by aao: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Omoshelwa please come and update o. I'm going on hunger strike if I don't see update soon. Oh, I forgot to add the most important part, thank you for the previous update.
Re: Roomates by Luvlyfal(f): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
omoshelwa we nid u 2 update more nd regularly pls.....
Re: Roomates by FunkySilver(f): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wow! I'm finally here, dis z a 9ic stowie.... Keep it up sis, nd hope m wlcmd here
Re: Roomates by kingphilip(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
you're really doing well here continue dear

hope we r getting an update today

1 Like

Re: Roomates by tommynico(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Such an amazing story, kip 'em flowing.
Re: Roomates by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Great story .................. please try to be feed us with more post

1 Like

Re: Roomates by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote][/quote]Great story .................. please try to be feed us with more post
Re: Roomates by EllaGold35(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
U nid to update regularly pls

1 Like

Re: Roomates by EllaGold35(f): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2014
U nid to update regularly pls cry
or else il go on hunger strike
Re: Roomates by aao: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Omoshelwa: I miss you. Please come back.
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
aao:

lol....we all miss her smiley
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tara Carlos

Leo's appartment's door hung widely open and I could see how dimly lit the room was without stepping in. I entered with my heart racing uniformly and slowly. I sighed a sigh of relief when I found no one inside. I squinted my eyes and found out that the place was unkempt and ruffled. Litters of clothes and other materials were scattered on the floor. Bottles were place everywhere even on the bed. The room looked like it hasn't been cared for, for days. .

The place was so dirty and stinky that I had to hold my nose to prevent the direct entry of the odour into my nostril.
The room smelled of marijuana, burnt ciggarette and many other odours I wasn't able to identify. I felt like puking all over the place because the multi odours still found their way into me through the openings in my body.

I wasn't suprised at the condition of Leo's place. I was expecting worse because I know Leo to be a lazy asss who seldom stays at home and cleaning his house isn't the priority of his useless friends who are the users of the place. I felt like cleaning the place up but I know that isn't why I'm here. I should get what I came for and get out of this death-hole as fast as I can.

I shot a quick glance to the other side of the room beside Leo's medium sized wardrobe which has always been where I kept my stuffs but to my amazement, the two travelling bags which i've packed my things aren't there anymore.
I took a tour to the side of the room and searched in between litters of clothes, hankies and even places I know the bags would never be. After 20 minutes of aimlessly and fruitlessly searching the searchable places, I need nobody to tell my Leo had seized my things!

I slumped on the bed wishing what I had thought would remain an imagination. My chest rose and fell simultaneously and I kept wondering where else I haven't searched.

What is that hideous creature up to?

I asked myself still sitting down on the bed waiting for the answer to jump from heaven.

"I knew you'd be back. Did you miss me?" I was startled by the voice and my body jerked suddenly sending me up my feet.

Leo was standing at the entrance. His face expressionless holding absolutely no clue. His scar was glowing in the dimly lit room and he gave a sly grin...

"You are comfortable the way you were. Why did you stand up?" He looked down at me and smiled a smile that doesn't match his ugly face. "Sit back and relax okay? Or do you want me to get you a drink? And I'm also sorry about your Dad. I heard what happened... Don't ask me how, i've got my guys"

How did he know? I won't ask

I summoned all courage I could muster and moved close to him. I stared hard at him.

Right in the face.

With a hardened expression.

"Where are my things Leo?" I asked maintaining the stare even though a part of me told me to break away. The staring spree gave me the opportunity to explore Leo's face and I couldn't help realising how foolish I was to have lived with this ape for a month. Bleep whatever reasons I've got.

"It looks like you are gonna hit me" Leo gave a throaty laugh for about a minute and directed his gaze back at me, the stupid smile still hanging on his lips.

I swear I would have hit him but it would have been a hopeless hit. Comparing my tiny fist to his hammer-like fist, I know I've got no chance against him.

"I asked you a question Leo"

"I never knew you were these dumb, it is so obvious what has happened to your stuffs but it's quite dissapointing you aren't able to figure it out. You aren't such a smart asss afterall" he stopped to check if he had made me aggresive enough (or so I thought) and he really suceeded in making my face light up in anger. He gave a satisfactory smile at that.

"Well," he continued "I will still spell it out to you if that's what you want. It is so simple" he stopped to see if I was attentive.

"Your bags are with me and I'm not giving it back to you unless you agree to some terms with me."

It is my turn to laugh now and I laughed. Harder and louder than his. Even though it wasn't a sincere laughter. I could see a scowl and a frown appear on his face.

"If I really heard you right" I said, my laughter subsiding. "You are holding my things against my wish. And for your mind, you think I will kneel at your feet and beg you and you'll give me a terrible deal if I agree to your terms. I'm not that stupid Leo. You can eat the bags if you want to. Those stuffs can still be bought. They are not one of a kind in the market. And if you'll excuse me,..." I picked up my handbag on the bed "I've got better things to do" I finally said and strode to the exit.

"It seems your school I.D can also be bought in the market. And also, how would your sweet aunty take it when she heard that you stayed with a guy throughout the break and nothing happened between you two. I will make sure she gets the full details about our relationship. The things that happened and those that didn't... Suit yourself....."
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
EllaGold35:
U nid to update regularly pls cry
or else il go on hunger strike

pls don't go on hunger strike. School has resumed so you should try to understand me
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
aao:

I miss you more

1 Like

Re: Roomates by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
tommynico:
Such an amazing story, kip 'em flowing.

Tnksssssssssssssssss sweety
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
kingphilip:
you're really doing well here continue dear

hope we r getting an update today

Thanks dear. I'm damn gratefullll
Re: Roomates by heemah(f): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Shelwa, na your face be this
Re: Roomates by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
bibie01:
Pls save Cynthia n Femi, nuffn shud happen to either of them. Each episode keep getting better, nice work. But its too short angry

hmmm sorry. Would try and see what I can do about that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Adventure With The Slay Queen's / The Abandoned Child / Mended Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.