Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (471465 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

This is high level gibberish

Big time...

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2017
TGIF guys, Cheers!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bantino:
TGIF guys, Cheers!!!

Yeah black Friday

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Black Friday where long overdue goods are sold for less.LOL

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2017
i see panyaaaaaaaaaa and chinko

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Aeesha2: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmm mm

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Flow23(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Flow higher

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Mid-Week

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bantino:
Mid-Week
Blues

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bantino:
Mid-Week
Proudlyngwa:

Blues
The good old days of radio.
Soul to soul

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The good old days of radio.
Soul to soul

Na so.

Good morning bro, I hope you and your loved ones are doing great?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Bantino:

Na so.

Good morning bro, I hope you and your loved ones are doing great?

Yes boss.
Hope the harmattan is being fair to you

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Yes boss.
Hope the harmattan is being fair to you

The harmattan never reach my side yet, but signs are on the horizon...

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO US ALL

WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF DECEMBER....

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy New month.

This is the month of likes.

Anything you do will make people like you. Lol

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

This is high level gibberish

Tell am for me

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bantino:
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO US ALL

WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF DECEMBER....

This is an embarrassing secret but........as old as I am I still dey shoot knockout

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by duduade: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Laughing

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dayvey:

This is an embarrassing secret but........as old as I am I still dey shoot knockout

cheesy cheesy

Very funny the way you labelled it a secret grin , for me, nothing wrong in shooting knockout especially when one enjoyed it those good old days.

I have an uncle, he is a grand father he still spends hundreds of thousands buying cartons of various types of knockout every Xmas, when he gets to the villa he shares it to everyone, sometimes he declares knockout war on the neighbouring communities.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
armadeo:
Happy New month.

This is the month of likes.

Anything you do will make people like you. Lol

Month of Nairaland likes you mean?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
duduade:
Laughing

Same here...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dayvey:

cheesy cheesy

Dem don start to sell am.

Knock out knows no age.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bantino:

Very funny the way you labelled it a secret grin , for me, nothing wrong in shooting knockout especially when one enjoyed it those good old days.

I have an uncle, he is a grand father he still spends hundreds of thousands buying cartons of various types of knockout every Xmas, when he gets to the villa he shares it to everyone, sometimes he declares knockout war on the neighbouring communities.

Sounds like my street guys
our own na every Christmas eve
(7:00pm-10:00pm)

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bantino:

Sounds like my street guys
our own na every Christmas eve
(7:00pm-10:00pm)
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
HAPPY SUNDAY TO MY REAL NIGGAS!!!!
I pray that:
CHINEKE will bless you
ORISTE will bless you
OLUWA will bless you
ALLAH will bless you
and the last one;
بسعهلااتخ which means in Arabic that GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Have a great week ahead guys

grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
joseph1832:
Hello.

Hey bro. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Dayvey:
HAPPY SUNDAY TO MY REAL NIGGAS!!!!
I pray that:
CHINEKE will bless you
ORISTE will bless you
OLUWA will bless you
ALLAH will bless you
and the last one;
بسعهلااتخ which means in Arabic that GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Have a great week ahead guys

grin

Kindly write in Chinese.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
joseph1832:
Hello.

Hi

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Kindly write in Chinese.
Thanks

And Spanish

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2017
Bantino:

And Spanish

Am studying marine biology not linguistics

wink grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.