Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread (44472 Views)

Futminna Post-utme Thread 2015/2016 / Imo State University(Imsu) 2015/2016 De/Utme Thread. / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2014
wummynino: Anybody to gist us abt d screening?...what re d credentials u submitted?...
go with your Olevel results.. photocopies
DE students go with your results. level, nd or ijmb result
State of origin.. original and photocopies
the form you printed online (provisional admission form you are to fill)
your jamb result slip with photocopies
post utme result slip (not sure of this one sha)
just pack all your documents including passports
when you get to school. they will tell you which one they need from you and how you should arrange them...
clearance won't take long. but go in time
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Are passports important? Didn't bring any. And the state of origin thing. I'm not from kwara doe
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by nawttiedivie(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks big@skmoda and yungmilo#kisses

1 Like

Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
wildprince: Are passports important? Didn't bring any. And the state of origin thing. I'm not from kwara doe
since you from Osun. no problem
for kwara indigenes go along with your State of origin. the original and photocopy. its important.
Cuz they know some peeps who are non indigene that choose kwara as state of origin so they wont end up paying 200k as school fee
cuz if you are not with it, and it wasn't stated on ur jamb stuff. you might end up paying 200k like what happened to a course mate back then.. although he was from kogi state
and for the passport no issue
no worries for you @Op

1 Like

Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by jahanara: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2014
robinicule: If u dint chose kwasu hold 5k for changing of institution wit all ur docs, dnt forget state of origin and birth cert , very important
i chose unilorin 1st choice nd wil sit 4 the p.ume,don't u think?it'll affect that,after i pay the 5k
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by korebobo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
jahanara: i chose unilorin 1st choice nd wil sit 4 the p.ume,don't u think?it'll affect that,after i pay the 5k
Were u offered admission ?
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Skmoda360(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
jahanara: i chose unilorin 1st choice nd wil sit 4 the p.ume,don't u think?it'll affect that,after i pay the 5k
Yungmilio2:
since you from Osun. no problem
for kwara indigenes go along with your State of origin. the original and photocopy. its important.
Cuz they know some peeps who are non indigene that choose kwara as state of origin so they wont end up paying 200k as school fee
cuz if you are not with it, and it wasn't stated on ur jamb stuff. you might end up paying 200k like what happened to a course mate back then.. although he was from kogi state
and for the passport no issue
no worries for you @Op
there is nothing like second choice cuz jamb is just 1 univ choice and if u mistakingly do change of institution u will forfeit ur unilorin admission.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Sheyboy8: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
xo wat u r nw sayin @yaungmilo is dat since m 4rm ekiti nd it wont be easy 2 gt d state of origin cos i live in ijebu.. cos i av a strng believe dat my name would be amng d 2nd batch by Gods grace
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sheyboy8: xo wat u r nw sayin @yaungmilo is dat since m 4rm ekiti nd it wont be easy 2 gt d state of origin cos i live in ijebu.. cos i av a strng believe dat my name would be amng d 2nd batch by Gods grace
which state did you use as state of origin in ur jamb and post utme reg
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
nawttiedivie: Thanks big@skmoda and yungmilo#kisses
eew
hope ur boo not a Nairalander
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by nawttiedivie(f): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
@yungmilo,don't tell me you scared!!!!.. That aside,saw wildprince today and I kinda missed wummynino,also made lotta friends and I had a very long walk,saw 'boiy hostel'.. Lolz,the canteen,stomach center,dep of humanities,lotta!!!! And that administration block is very fine !!!I pray I get admitted!!!! Huh!!!
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
nawttiedivie: @yungmilo,don't tell me you scared!!!!.. That aside,saw wildprince today and I kinda missed wummynino,also made lotta friends and I had a very long walk,saw 'boiy hostel'.. Lolz,the canteen,stomach center,dep of humanities,lotta!!!! And that administration block is very fine !!!I pray I get admitted!!!! Huh!!!
hmm dats cool.. means you had a nice day
the school is fine. I like the school gate
as for me. have never been to da boiz hostel before
ain't scared of anybody
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Gleefreak125(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
nawttiedivie: @yungmilo,don't tell me you scared!!!!.. That aside,saw wildprince today and I kinda missed wummynino,also made lotta friends and I had a very long walk,saw 'boiy hostel'.. Lolz,the canteen,stomach center,dep of humanities,lotta!!!! And that administration block is very fine !!!I pray I get admitted!!!! Huh!!!
Vats wat I'm talkin about. You appreciatin all those already n who says u wont get in2 vat skul? My papa loke self knws dey'll die by fire. U didnt get 2 c AMD cuisine,boyi guest house, lambo hostel, amina castle etc.? Wen u're admited u'll get 2 all dis places n many more.lolz
Wishin all aspirants who're yet 2 c their names gud luck.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gleefreak125:
Vats wat I'm talkin about. You appreciatin all those already n who says u wont get in2 vat skul? My papa loke self knws dey'll die by fire. U didnt get 2 c AMD cuisine,boyi guest house, lambo hostel, amina castle etc.? Wen u're admited u'll get 2 all dis places n many more.lolz
Wishin all aspirants who're yet 2 c their names gud luck.
lol.. nothing special about D's places jor
I stayed in west end hostel
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2014
I hope amina castle is for male oh cos that's where I was given. And the screening was long ass, didn't finish mine till almost 3 and I got there 10. So, see ya'll Aug 4th. Bring one passport along too oh.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
wildprince: I hope amina castle is for male oh cos that's where I was given. And the screening was long ass, didn't finish mine till almost 3 and I got there 10. So, see ya'll Aug 4th. Bring one passport along too oh.
lol you heard the name.. amina castle
*whispers/olofofo*
heard you saw nawtiediva
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wummynino(f): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2014
I was veri lucky,I got to kwasu around 12noon nd finished my screening around 1:30pm...I was allocated to Ajit hostel...is resumption August 4th?
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol you heard the name.. amina castle
*whispers/olofofo*
heard you saw nawtiediva

Yeah I did. She's cool && short too tongue. Is this castle on campus? And please do u know any Comp Science student? I've got some questions. Thank you.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
wildprince:

Yeah I did. She's cool && short too tongue. Is this castle on campus? And please do u know any Comp Science student? I've got some questions. Thank you.
thats cool
congrats
am a comp. sci student
you can ask ur questions
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Gleefreak125(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
wildprince: I hope amina castle is for male oh cos that's where I was given. And the screening was long ass, didn't finish mine till almost 3 and I got there 10. So, see ya'll Aug 4th. Bring one passport along too oh.
Amina castle 2 a guy? Vats wierd. Dont knw mayb u'll share room wit girls doe#justkiddin. Used 2 fink Amina castle's girls only mayb there's bin an upgrade. Well its gud reg's goin on smoothly n u guys r all excited. Pls pay as soon as d portal's opened 4 payment. I'm sure not all staylites r as excited as u guys even doe house's bcom borin especially 4 dose who's experienced sudden increase in their skul fees#otalenukorerinrara bt we're trustin on God.
As per resumption date, I'll beg u 2 resume as early as 4th cos if "ADD BUTTON" jam u......, u go smell pepper come hear wiinn join I'm sure u wuldnt wanna knw wat dat means by experience. Stay cool guys n best of luck 2 all oda aspirants.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Sheyboy8: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yungmilio2:
which state did you use as state of origin in ur jamb and post utme reg
i choose ekiti
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yungmilio2:
thats cool
congrats
am a comp. sci student
you can ask ur questions

Are you on whatsapp or something that we can talk better? Buh the infos I wanna know are course outline for first year, registration fees and other stuffs I need to bring along when coming, grading...bla bla bla.

Please is anyone sure I'm not in a female's hostel(Amina Castle)? And please is it on campus?
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gleefreak125:
Amina castle 2 a guy? Vats wierd. Dont knw mayb u'll share room wit girls doe#justkiddin. Used 2 fink Amina castle's girls only mayb there's bin an upgrade. Well its gud reg's goin on smoothly n u guys r all excited. Pls pay as soon as d portal's opened 4 payment. I'm sure not all staylites r as excited as u guys even doe house's bcom borin especially 4 dose who's experienced sudden increase in their skul fees#otalenukorerinrara bt we're trustin on God.
As per resumption date, I'll beg u 2 resume as early as 4th cos if "ADD BUTTON" jam u......, u go smell pepper come hear wiinn join I'm sure u wuldnt wanna knw wat dat means by experience. Stay cool guys n best of luck 2 all oda aspirants.

Lol. Thanks bruv. Can u help me inquire bot the hostel please? I'll try and make my payments soon that's no p, I just need infos about the school so I won't over/under pack.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
@nawtidiva said she doesn't like the description I gave of her, so I'm here to modify it. She has a nice voice && eyes, she's so friendly, she's cute and most importantly, she's my namesake :*
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by nawttiedivie(f): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
@wildprince,u are many things,if I throw you punches from here... Y'll shouldn't mind him,kidding issh over him
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by nawttiedivie(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
So when should we be expecting the 2nd list?? Heard medical students are to pay additional 155k,how true is that
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Gleefreak125(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
wildprince:

Lol. Thanks bruv. Can u help me inquire bot the hostel please? I'll try and make my payments soon that's no p, I just need infos about the school so I won't over/under pack.
Well, lyk I said b4 bro, Amina castle is a female hostel. Dey probably must av bin an upgrade 2 male hostel 2. So it can now b hostel 1&2 depictin male n female#adontknowooo
4 d finz u'll nid 2 come wit, 1st n most important, ur ATM, (YES ALL PAYMENTS R MADE 2RU VAT). 2ndly, photocopies n original of ur credentials cos u'll nid 2 create files @both deptal n college level. Well all odas r 2ndary, u nidnt b told 2 come wit fudstuffs n cookin utensils#oshekoko.Well som peeps come around wit sound system, tv, video set, fridge et'al(na book I come read so me no get all dis#allnawashsha,I'll advise against vat except u're ready 2 buy a gen(malete na blak out most tyms).Dem no go allow u all dis 1 sha 4 skul hostel bt private hostels.As 4 oda finz, if u cant get'em in Malete, u myt probably av 2 go get'em in Ilorin. No park all ur house come o.lolz Stay blessed bro
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Gleefreak125(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
nawttiedivie: So when should we be expecting the 2nd list?? Heard medical students are to pay additional 155k,how true is that
Na so we c am o my sister, Doe we were expectin an increase bt not dis much. God dey sha. As 4 2nd list, jst chill, wen d portal is opened 4 payment, more list will flow lyk water, mind u by den som admissions must av bin canceled. I'm not bein sinister or myopic, vats jst reality som peeps wont meet up wit d short tym. So its gon b victory 4 som oda folks. Meanwhile nawtiediva, jst kip ur fingers crossed, u'll b admited n so will odas still hopin by God's grace.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Sheyboy8: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
guys i heard smfin 4rm a kwasu fb group dat students should avoid dis name MR PAUL hu is he plz
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Gleefreak125(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sheyboy8: guys i heard smfin 4rm a kwasu fb group dat students should avoid dis name MR PAUL hu is he plz
wapapasasarakwakwakwahahaharoulous#lafiningreek dats ina njo ogiri osa (fire dey burn wall no run)#ayamkiddinjoor
Mr Paul is 1 of top no nonsense security officers. He contributes 2 lyk 1/3 of all kwasu expulsion#mystatisticnio. Well he's am easy goin person bt can b ruthless wen u find him wahala. Thank God I've not said much, he myt b readin dis n if knws me by my monicker.lolz#ideyhumblesirifudeyhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / New Theatre Arts Students Of UNICAL Had Their Induction (Photos) / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.