Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! (3514 Views)

Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by dtruth3(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Indid, history has been made once again in Nigerias political landscape. yes! not just a History, but a shocking one that has left many questions un-answered!

At the center of it all, was a Man whom some elements regarded as a criminal, a fake, a fraud, a drug dealer etc, but guess what?.......

The people loved Him...! here are the facts that emerged in the course of our investigation................
FOR THE FIRST TIME.

A sitting Governor lost his LG.

The Deputy Governor lost his LG.

All the serving commissioners in APC lost their LG.

All the house Reps members in APC lost their constituency.

All the Senators in APC lost their Senatorial Zone.

All the former Governors in APC lost their Wards.

While Fayose was Politiking, Fayemi was Busy Politweeting!

This is Incredible, indid history has been made!

13 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by otokx(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
They said it is scientific rigging; the thing surprise everybody.
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Mutuwa(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is scientific about the rigging?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by KnowAll(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
It is not possible for all those calibre of officials to lose all d said elections. An APC chieftain said his household numbering 11 persons voted APC, but when d results came out, inec said only one vote was recorded in that gentleman's ward.

Definately something is not adding up in this election.
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
KnowAll: It is not possible for all those calibre of officials to lose all d said elections. An APC chieftain said his household numbering 11 persons voted APC, but when d results came out, inec said only one vote was recorded in that gentleman's ward.

Do people announce who they vote for during actual voting? I can say I will vote A but when in the booth, vote W

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by tpia1: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by bestman09(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
It is really a record breaking achievement
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
What ever the case may be i know that everything work according to how God wan it.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by otokx(m): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2014
oluface: What ever the case may be i know that everything work according to how God wan it.

That is how they have been deceiving Nigerians since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 28, 2014
D_truth, the election has been lost and won, stop polarising the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Haishophem(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2014
KnowAll: It is not possible for all those calibre of officials to lose all d said elections. An APC chieftain said his household numbering 11 persons voted APC, but when d results came out, inec said only one vote was recorded in that gentleman's ward.

Was the APC chieftain wanted @ d first instance even in his ward? I believed the chieftain has already canvassed for votes by the said registered voters, but there was a change of story @ the polling booth where the voters voted for there preferred candidate. And how is he so sure they voted for the Association of Provoked Cheaters? U can as well add something up to the claimed subtracted votes @ d ward den

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by dtruth3(m): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2014
chimoz: D_truth, the election has been lost and won, stop polarising the status quo.

what is this one saying? are you a COMEDIAN?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Firefire(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2014
APC failures have started and will continues until our people are SET FREE.

Inshal Allah
In Jesus Name
Asee gun

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2014
NO TO APC

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2014

I thought the election was by secret ballot? Did the APC chieftain supervise his household thumbprint?
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2014
d_truth:

what is this one saying? are you a COMEDIAN?
If am a comedian, then you are a troll.....must you create bad blood on this forum every single day....
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by henrysam(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2014
My people if the outcome of that election was against the wishes of ekiti people. They could have demonstrated against it, no matter the numbers of security personnels on ground.
We should stop decieving ourselves. Apc is a gonner in SW.
They believe they are popular but ekiti state election showed them the fact.
They are jiltery now cos what will befall them in future will be more devastating.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by tomakint: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Ekiti people spoke with ONE VOICE - No To APC, and some clowns here are hyperventilating over a lost battle? I thought the Janjaweedians here should worry more about the Tsunami that is about to sweep off APC from Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos........I still dey laff grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Firefire(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Firefire: APC failures have started and will continues until our people are SET FREE.

Inshal Allah
In Jesus Name
Asee gun
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Greenified(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2014
If you dont live in Ekiti, Pls dont call it rigging.

The moment i became convinced that Fayose (pdp) would win was when a cab driver who got his free cab from Fayemi (APC) said; he's voting for Fayose and urged us all to do so.

The people of Ekiti love that man.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by iamskiigii(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2014
Greenified: If you dont live in Ekiti, Pls dont call it rigging.

The moment i became convinced that Fayose (pdp) would win was when a cab driver who got his free cab from Fayemi (APC) said; he's voting for Fayose and urged us all to do so.

The people of Ekiti love that man.
Gbam!
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Decapo: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2014

. And wat if dere vote were void, think abt that too...
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Sunny_bobo:

I thought the election was by secret ballot? Did the APC chieftain supervise his household thumbprint?

It is open-secret!

the ballot box is empty.

The voter thumb prints secretly and drops the card into the transparent box.

after all votes are casted, they are counted in the presence of all,
results are declared.

Rigging is not easy, except party agents are involved in it.
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
endurance more endurance,maybe after 2035
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by itstpiia: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2014
Do people announce who they vote for during actual voting? I can say I will vote A but when in the booth, vote W
Re: Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! by XueRengui: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: We, Muslims Must Speak Up Now - By Umar Abubakar, Phd / Could This Be The New America(photo) / "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.