Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43041 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
wasagu:
I see.
I based in Gusau, Zamfara state... how much could my 2kg stuff cost to reach me?

OK sir.. Contact me and we work it out. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by wasagu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mcleo007:

OK sir.. Contact me and we work it out. Thanks

ok
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
If you need solutions in clearing or forwarding any product.Just holla at me 08127465565 MR Eze Unegbu. Lets make freight easy
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Good morning everyone, this is saying thank you to our new subscribers. Be assured of our commitment to service.

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Quote of the Day
If you want to be found stand where the seeker seeks.
Sidney Lanier

Love Quote of the Day
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

Art Quote of the Day
Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it.
Michelangelo

Nature Quote of the Day
The tree that is beside the running water is fresher and gives more fruit.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Funny Quote of the Day
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Sam Levenson

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Quote of the Day
Never violate the sacredness of your individual self-respect.
Theodore Parker

Love Quote of the Day
The pleasures of love are always in proportion to our fears.
Stendhal

Art Quote of the Day
Draw your pleasure, paint your pleasure, and express your pleasure strongly.
Pierre Bonnard

Nature Quote of the Day
He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.
Socrates

Funny Quote of the Day
The number one secret of being a successful writer is this: marry an English major.
Stephen Ambrose
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Yomkris(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcleo007:

Hello sir, good afternoon. I've responded to your message on WhatsApp. Was out of service at the time. Thanks.
Yomkris:

Tried to talk to u on whatsapp but u neva come online. Anyways weldone here. Keep it up bro.
I always come across some offer on olx but logistics had always scared me away.
Majorly set of furnitures, pls can u give me an idea of how much it will take to get it from lagos to ado ekiti. Thanks
Mcleo007:

Hello sir, good afternoon. I've responded to your message on WhatsApp. Was out of service at the time. Thanks.
Yomkris:

Tried to talk to u on whatsapp but u neva come online. Anyways weldone here. Keep it up bro.
I always come across some offer on olx but logistics had always scared me away.
Majorly set of furnitures, pls can u give me an idea of how much it will take to get it from lagos to ado ekiti. Thanks

Mr Leo, u have not done justice to my request ooo. Ur response on whatsapp is synonimous to what u wrote here so, d idea of the cost still remain unsettled. Thanks as u respond.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yomkris:

Mr Leo, u have not done justice to my request ooo. Ur response on whatsapp is synonimous to what u wrote here so, d idea of the cost still remain unsettled. Thanks as u respond.

Oh OK sir. We'd need details of pickup and should you have pictures of it, you might send so we have a purview of what we're working with. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Quote of the Day
Fortune favours the bold.
Virgil

Love Quote of the Day
Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.
George Bernard Shaw

Art Quote of the Day
You begin with the possibilities of the material.
Robert Rauschenberg

Nature Quote of the Day
What would be ugly in a garden constitutes beauty in a mountain.
Victor Hugo

Funny Quote of the Day
Progress is man's ability to complicate simplicity.
Thor Heyerdahl

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2014
Quote of the Day
We are no longer happy so soon as we wish to be happier.
Walter Savage Landor

Love Quote of the Day
The love that lasts longest is the love that is never returned.
W. Somerset Maugham

Art Quote of the Day
Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travail.
Theodore Dreiser

Nature Quote of the Day
Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods and day by day the dead leaves fall and melt.
William Allingham

Funny Quote of the Day
The superfluous, a very necessary thing.
Voltaire

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Quote of the Day
Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be.
Khalil Gibran

Love Quote of the Day
Love is always being given where it is not required.
E. M. Forster

Art Quote of the Day
A work of art that contains theories is like an object on which the price tag has been left.
Alexander Pope

Nature Quote of the Day
The longer one is alone, the easier it is to hear the song of the earth.
Robert Anton Wilson

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tyconcepts(f): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2014
I call him dad grin grin

Have used his services countlessly from pickup to drop-off to waybill from Lagos to Warri and I haven't being disappointed and hope not.

Dad....More transactions to come smiley
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by otikpoko(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
First time doing business with you and all your numbers are switched off undecided undecided
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by ozor1: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
otikpoko:
First time doing business with you and all your numbers are switched off undecided undecided
downtime maybe I'm sure it is not intended, he'll be back soon
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Rexyl(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
otikpoko:
dont worry he is so responsive and responsible.. he is a reliable partner in biz. he has done the biz successfully time and again.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
tyconcepts:
I call him dad grin grin

Have used his services countlessly from pickup to drop-off to waybill from Lagos to Warri and I haven't being disappointed and hope not.

Dad....More transactions to come smiley

Mum, how na? cheesy Thanks for the comment dear.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rexyl:

dont worry he is so responsive and responsible.. he is a reliable partner in biz. he has done the biz successfully time and again.

Thanks boss, your words are kind.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
ozor1:
downtime maybe I'm sure it is not intended, he'll be back soon

You're right sir. Internet wahala.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
otikpoko:

Oga mi, your package would reach you tomorrow by God's grace. Thanks for keeping up.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Lucaskid(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
contact mr dauda an experience clearing and forwarding agent on 08052715273,tested,trusted and reliable.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2014
ibl hmmm....nice
chief I called like 2 days back concerning moving a package from LSM global to Benin city next week.
I will keep on checking on u....
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Quote of the Day
You change your life by changing your heart.
Max Lucado

Love Quote of the Day
Ultimately, we wish the joy of perfect union with the person we love.
Mortimer Adler

Art Quote of the Day
Good design doesn't date.
Harry Seidler

Nature Quote of the Day
Set your course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship.
Omar N. Bradley

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by otikpoko(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Received my tab and the packaging was cool cool,thanks to IBL.

However, it took about two business days to get it down to Asaba from Lagos sad

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
otikpoko:

Hello boss, good evening. We regret the delay experienced with getting your package to you; it's one of many challenges we experience. We are however committed to improving on our service. Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2014
otikpoko:

chief wat tab is DAT? is it irulu tab
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by otikpoko(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

chief wat tab is DAT? is it irulu tab

No.

Its a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 wink
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
otikpoko:

No.

Its a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 wink
okay boss
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by holyemmyjoe(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Can your company help to move my goods from AOL GROUP warehouse in lagos to abuja?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by holyemmyjoe(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
If yes, how much will it cost me.

I have some goods with them and I want your company to send it to me.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by holyemmyjoe(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2014
If I have goods with CVM, can you pick it and send to me in Abuja?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
holyemmyjoe:
Can your company help to move my goods from AOL GROUP warehouse in lagos to abuja?

Very well sir. I am familiar with AOL Global. What's the content and weight of your goods?

And we pickup from any shipping agent/company in Lagos. Do reach me by mail, WhatsApp or bbm.

Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
holyemmyjoe:

Very well sir. I am familiar with AOL Global. What's the content and weight of your goods?

And we pickup from any shipping agent/company in Lagos. Do reach me by mail, WhatsApp or bbm.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.