Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (42681 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by holyemmyjoe(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Is about 7kg, how much will it cost me? Lagos to Abuja
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2014
holyemmyjoe:
Is about 7kg, how much will it cost me? Lagos to Abuja

Hello sir, 7kg to Abuja is N2‚400. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by holyemmyjoe(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls how do I make payment or I pay when the goods is delivered to me. You can drop your mobile number so we can communicate better.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
holyemmyjoe:
Pls how do I make payment or I pay when the goods is delivered to me. You can drop your mobile number so we can communicate better.

Oh OK.. 07033801718. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Emma8043(m): 4:12am On Nov 19, 2014
AM EMMANUEL FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORTING ANY THING FROM CHINA LIKE GAGET FEMALE AND MALE SHOES BABY WEARS AND MANY MORE AND ALSO AM INTO LOGISTIC AND CARGO INCASE YOU WANT TO SEND TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA AT A VERY LOW RATE AND MY SERVICE IS AS FIRST AS LIGHT JUST TWO DAY AND AND YOU GET YOUR PRODUCT YOU CAN REACH ME ON TEL:+8615002001401
EMAIL:EMMANUELANYANETU@YAHOO.COM
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hello and good evening to you all. This is issuing an official appology to everyone of our new and old clients who had a bitter taste of the challenge we went through this week. We apologise for the ineffective services we rendered as a result of the mayhem that happened to our dispatch man on Monday. Hes near full recovery now and business rersumes in clear shape on Monday.

Thanks for the understanding. We remain committed to full and efficient service.

IBL.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Quote of the Day
A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.
Plato

Love Quote of the Day
Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
Jeanne Moreau

Art Quote of the Day
Many artists and scholars have pointed out that ultimately art depends on human nature.
Steven Pinker

Nature Quote of the Day
Land really is the best art.
Andy Warhol
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by sanmyor84: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have some watches I want sent to Abeokuta today or tmao. How much is it?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
sanmyor84:
I have some watches I want sent to Abeokuta today or tmao. How much is it?

Hello good afternoon. It's N2‚000. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dozieben2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
I must commend Ibl logistics for their quality services. the first time I used their service it was excellent they're always available to respond to me, no too much calling just dial and they're there to answer. please keep your good work I'd not fail to recommend you to anyone who needs your services thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
dozieben2:
I must commend Ibl logistics for their quality services. the first time I used their service it was excellent they're always available to respond to me, no too much calling just dial and they're there to answer. please keep your good work I'd not fail to recommend you to anyone who needs your services thanks

Thanks for the kind commendation sir. We'll strive to keep up the service delivery.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Mcleo007:

Thanks for the kind commendation sir. We'll strive to keep up the service delivery.
Hello, i need you to pick up some items from nahco and send to enugu through abc, young or agofure, what are your charges?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
tranxo:
Hello, i need you to pick up some items from nahco and send to enugu through abc, young or agofure, what are your charges?

Thanks for reaching out on the phone sir. Do keep me posted as discussed.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mcleo007:

Thanks for reaching out on the phone sir. Do keep me posted as discussed.
sure
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by bskglobal(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hi Mcleo007

How much is the charge for two dell laptops from Lagos to Ondo?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Mcleo007

How much is the charge for two dell laptops from Lagos to Ondo?

Hello good evening and how're you. Please reach me on phone or WhatsApp:07033801718. Thanks and sorry for the late response.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by bskglobal(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Mcleo007:

Hello good evening and how're you. Please reach me on phone or WhatsApp:07033801718. Thanks and sorry for the late response.

Hi,

send your account details to my mail via bskglobaltrade@gmail.com. thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by holyemmyjoe(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mcleo007:

must you give him/her the price privately?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2014
holyemmyjoe:
must you give him/her the price privately?

Hello good morning. There's nothing really private about it as the prices are stated on the thread(first page). I didn't want to dialogue that here as phone call/WhatsApp is swifter. Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by bskglobal(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mcleo007:

FEEDBACK!
I have received my laptops in a well package.

thanks to IBL!

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
bskglobal:

FEEDBACK!
I have received my laptops in a well package.

thanks to IBL!

Thanks for the feedback sir. It was a pleasure being of service to you.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by OlaBa: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Swift, fast and Reliable. You can go wrong with IBL

Thumbs up.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by wisehouse(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gud day ibl, i ve an item abt 7.3kg wit st. patrick awaitin clearance, i nid u pickup n send 2 enugu
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
wisehouse:
Gud day ibl, i ve an item abt 7.3kg wit st. patrick awaitin clearance, i nid u pickup n send 2 enugu

Hello, good evening. It can be done. Please, do contact me; 07033801718. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by eband(f): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls can u pick up from umuahia in abia state, and Enugu state? And deliver nationwide?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
eband:
Pls can u pick up from umuahia in abia state, and Enugu state? And deliver nationwide?

Hello good afternoon and how're you. For now, we are short on that capacity. You might consider our free warehousing service for an alternative.
Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Etinosajay(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Do u still do pick up service?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Etinosajay:
Do u still do pick up service?

Yes sir, we do.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello everyone, and complements of the season. This is to inform you all that we close for the year on Friday, 26th December to resume on the 5th day of January, 2015.

We at IBL appreciate you all... Thanks

Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.

May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round.

During this season of giving let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Samcathe: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Do u still pick up goods?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone, and complements of the season. This is to inform you all that we close for the year on Friday, 26th December to resume on the 5th day of January, 2015.

We at IBL appreciate you all... Thanks

Christmas brings family and friends together. It helps us appreciate the love in our lives we often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.

May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round.

During this season of giving let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.
Hello, what's the update on my stuffs?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Very professional service!!!!!!! Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.