Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43043 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
B shocked shocked :oros david
abeg help me comfirm this bike for and the e go take land for yenagoa. grin grin grin

na the like be dis, http://kosofe./power-bike-scooter-iid-797991944
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2015
Ssdigest21:
B shocked shocked :oros david
abeg help me comfirm this bike for and the e go take land for yenagoa. grin grin grin

na the like be dis, http://kosofe./power-bike-scooter-iid-797991944

The link seem expired sir
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 15, 2015
please reply me with your email so that i will send you the links because nairaland bot is rejecting the link

Mcleo007:

The link seem expired sir
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2015
Ssdigest21:
please reply me with your email so that i will send you the links because nairaland bot is rejecting the link

OK sir. Iblplsng@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
Please check your mail, i have just sent you the link and try as fast carryout your review and get back to me soonest.
thanks
Mcleo007:

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by mistayeancah(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2015
Hi everyone, You can advertise your goods and services on
www.acadamart.com for free. It's a classified meant for
students to advertise their stuffs online. So I'll advice my
fellow importers to place adverts on that site.
#Student2student #AdsForGood #Classified
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by estilo(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2015
Ibl, do you do delivery within Lagos? If yes drop your phone number.
Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2015
estilo:
Ibl, do you do delivery within Lagos? If yes drop your phone number.
Thanks

Good evening ma and how're you? We deliver within Lagos and can be reached on 07033801718.
Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2015
Hello everyone,

This is to inform our esteemed clients that we may not be able to make order pickup/deliveries this week due to the current fuel crisis which had affected our logistics as we are unable to source fuel to power our delivery motorcycles.

Best believe that we are doing our best to bring the situation under control even at our own profit detriment. We shall keep you updated should there be any latest information. Thank you.

Extra charges will apply. Do reach out to us.

Thanks. IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Lucaskid(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2015
To Import and export your goods contact mr dauda on 08052715273 an experience clearing and forwarding agent,he will handle your goods carefully and deliver your goods fast.tested,trusted,and reliable
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by CosmicJames(m): 5:35am On May 27, 2015
Mcleo007:

Thanks
You do drop off service?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2015
CosmicJames:

You do drop off service?

Yes sir, we do...
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by udylah(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Here is just like cold zone...have you stopped your service?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2015
udylah:
Here is just like cold zone...have you stopped your service?

We're very much in business sir. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2015
Quote of the Day

Man - a being in search of meaning.
Plato

Love Quote of the Day

If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance.
Bernard Williams

Art Quote of the Day

Space is the breath of art.
Frank Lloyd Wright

Nature Quote of the Day

In the presence of eternity, the mountains are as transient as the clouds.
Robert Green Ingersoll

IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Quote of the Day

I can live for two months on a good compliment.
Mark Twain

Love Quote of the Day

The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves.
William HazliDay

Art Quote of the Day

Just as the bird sings or the butterfly soars, because it is his natural characteristic, so the artist works.
Alma Gluck

Nature Quote of the Day

There are no shortcuts in evolution.
Louis D. Brandeis
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Quote of the Day

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi

Love Quote of the Day

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Theodore Hesburgh

Art Quote of the Day

The mission of art is to represent nature not to imitate her.
William Morris Hunof

Nature Quote of the Day

Trees love to toss and sway; they make such happy noises.
Emily Carr

- IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by udylah(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Package recieved in Owerri, Imo State in a matter of hours i got my package from Lagos....you guys are the best!!!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
udylah:
Package recieved in Owerri, Imo State in a matter of hours i got my package from Lagos....you guys are the best!!!

Thanks for the kind words sir.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Quote of the Day

Courage is found in unlikely places.
J. R. R. TolkiDay

Love Quote of the Day

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.
Miguel de Unamuthe

Art Quote of the Day

Most art is fragile and some should be placed and never moved away.
Donald Juthe

Nature Quote of the Day

It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you.
Abu Bakr
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks. IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Quote of the Day

We are what we believe we are.
C. S. Lewis
BrainyDay

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Charles M. Scdoesn

Art Quote of the Day

There is nothing new in art except talent.
Anton Chekhov

Nature Quote of the Day

There is no forgiveness in nature.
Ugo Betti
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dprince042(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2015
Good day
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dprince042(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm new to importation biz and would like to understand the service you offer. Do help with shipping from China or for pick up and delivery services for those of us staying in Abuja and other cities.

If you don't offer shipping services from China, I believe you can recommend a good logistic company for me since you pick up goods from their respective offices in Lagos.
So pls I need a direct and sincere response.
Thanks and God bless your services.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
dprince042:
I'm new to importation biz and would like to understand the service you offer. Do help with shipping from China or for pick up and delivery services for those of us staying in Abuja and other cities.

If you don't offer shipping services from China, I believe you can recommend a good logistic company for me since you pick up goods from their respective offices in Lagos.
So pls I need a direct and sincere response.
Thanks and God bless your services.

Hello sir, good afternoon. We stopped our China to Nigeria freight service a while ago to focus on local logistics. However, there are credible companies we know personally and can vouch for; St Patrick's, Noniking, Nisibor express, aol global and few others. You can Google search their contacts.
Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by LizzieAde: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello. Are your prices still the same? If so, I would make use of your services regularly. Shall contact you directly
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Quote of the Day

Life is an adventure in forgiveness.
Norman Cousins

Love Quote of the Day

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Buddha

Art Quote of the Day

Rationalism is the enemy of art, though necessary as a basis for architecture.
Arthur Erickson

Nature Quote of the Day

Nature is never finished.
Robert Smithson
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
LizzieAde:
Hello. Are your prices still the same? If so, I would make use of your services regularly. Shall contact you directly

Good afternoon ma, I've replied to you on WhatsApp.
Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Quote of the Day

Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
George Washington

Love Quote of the Day

Girls we love for what they are; young men for what they promise to be.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Art Quote of the Day

Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn.
Norman McLaren

Nature Quote of the Day

We are embedded in a biological world and related to the organisms around us.
Walter Gilbert
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Entrepreneurs helper Evan Carmichael from Toronto, Canada who runs EvanCarmichael.com, one of the world's most popular websites for entrepreneurs has made a video by collecting 50 Cent's interviews to show “10 Rules For Success” of hip-hop’s top entrepreneur.
Check out Curtis 50 Cent Jackson's “10 Rules For Success”:
1. Be You
2. #Believe in Yourself
3. Don't be ashamed of your past
4. It'll happen when it's supposed to happen
5. It's not about the money
6. What will your legacy be?
7. Do what you love
8. Don't be afraid
9. Give back
10. Have a sense of humour

Good morning!

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Entrepreneurs helper Evan Carmichael from Toronto, Canada who runs EvanCarmichael.com, one of the world's most popular websites for entrepreneurs has made a video by collecting 50 Cent's interviews to show “10 Rules For Success” of hip-hop’s top entrepreneur.
Check out Curtis 50 Cent Jackson's “10 Rules For Success”:
1. Be You
2. #Believe in Yourself
3. Don't be ashamed of your past
4. It'll happen when it's supposed to happen
5. It's not about the money
6. What will your legacy be?
7. Do what you love
8. Don't be afraid
9. Give back
10. Have a sense of humour

Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.