Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? (4292 Views)

How To Start Profitable Hair Salon Business / Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / How Can One Start A Unisex Hair Salon Business & Be Successful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by alingo4life: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello People,

I am planning of going into a Barbing Salon Business.I dont know how to barb,i just employ a barber that will be doing all the barbing,however i would also be there while he does that.

Now,this is my question,How much do you think can cost me to do this?I want a well furnished and not too expensive Saloon

1.I want it furnished with AC and Stuffs.The AC would be bought online with credit card,i know how to do that as i be "level boy" hope you understand what i mean.

2.Renting a Shop and getting other things especially in a City like Ibadan.

How much do you think will cost me to set things up..

Let me have an estimate please..

Thanks
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by dreyankee: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
That nice business and is very good idea if u can stand by it for real....fine u can buy anything u need online with ur CC..and for the location I think ibadan is good as well bout make sure that the shop is in the main busy place wia people normal pass....and make u do it to ur taste furnish it put AC...
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by alingo4life: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
dreyankee: That nice business and is very good idea if u can stand by it for real....fine u can buy anything u need online with ur CC..and for the location I think ibadan is good as well bout make sure that the shop is in the main busy place wia people normal pass....and make u do it to ur taste furnish it put AC...

Thanks bro..I'll do as you've said

1 Like

Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by ibdeals1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
alingo4life:

Thanks bro..I'll do as you've said

what else can u use your credit card to buy?
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by alingo4life: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
ibdeals1:

what else can u use your credit card to buy?

Any other thing bro..From Electronics to name it,anything you can use it to buy online
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by delaruh(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2014
This isn't my first time of reading topics like this on NL , well my piece of advice is this , there is nothing you want to start doing that no one else has ever done before but one thing that can make you stand out is your uniqueness interms of packaging , neatness and choosing your location is very important .....don't mix too much color , if you do don't make it look local,make it comfortable when customer need to queue get entertainment , political magazines on regular basis .....you need to explore by going to lovely barbers shop around before setting up urs , look at what they they do that you don't like , also look at what they do that motivate u abt their biz ....put all this together before starting urs , also customer care service is very important , create close relationship with your customer , outward look of your shop is very important this will call in new customers , add swags , there is a guy I used to know in FUTA (paulo) owner of B-clean barbers shop , this guy has more than 100brushes , changes the inner look of his shop every session , has diff barbers cover cloth design in USA flag , carmoflagh , etc .....lest I forget you said something about using CC to buy , I hope it is yours and not what I am thinking , if it is my brov I use God beg u desist from it , if you buy anytin in that shop in a fraudulent way prosperity is far from the biZ no be cause !
Just my little piece of advice .....take the one useful for u and throway the one u dnt like and still see me as your brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by ibdeals1(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2014
alingo4life:

Any other thing bro..From Electronics to name it,anything you can use it to buy online

sounds cool what item do you have at the moment for sale?
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by jta2012(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks BARBING SALOON is one of the small scale businesses i exposed in
my latest ebook......
( 150 SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES U CAN DO FROM YOUR HOME AND WITH LESS THAN N50,000.00 )
to assist millions of Nigerians in selecting a manageable home grown and
powered business with less than N50,000.00 ,the ebook is now on sale
BT for upscale barbing saloon in IBADAN u need NOT LESS THAN N250,000.00
while in Lagos it may be as high as N350,000.00 according to our latest survey in Lagos and
Ogun States .
For a copy of the ebook pls call 08184932156 or email jtaconsulting2012co@yahoo.com
jtaconsulting,Lagos
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by uwadiahercules: 10:54am On May 27, 2019
Standard Barbing Salon Business Plan in Nigeria If you are interested to start a Standard Barbing Salon Business in Nigeria
http://www.businessplanstartup.com.ng/standard-barbing-salon-business-plan-in-nigeria/
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by NaijaPress: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Updated Barbing Salon Business Plan In Nigeria feasibility study.... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/barbing-salon/
Re: Is A Barbing Salon Business Cool? by konews: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / Download The Step By Step CPA Marketing Course.free / IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.