Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. (114512 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / 2013/2014 Unilag Foundation Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
CHARLYX9:
please when is the registration for diploma supplementary list starting i wanna know abeg and what is the procedure

You'll log on to the site,fill your Bio-data and print your pay advise.After your payment has been confirmed then you can print your acceptance letter.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by CHARLYX9: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2014
labodinho:

You'll log on to the site,fill your Bio-data and print your pay advise.After your payment has been confirmed then you can print your acceptance letter.
sorry please can you help me with a detailed procedure and link to register and all things and please when is the registration closing cause by the way supplementary list just came out last week
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Harly: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2014
@Labodinho,it's been saying mismatch 4 those on the supp list oo...plus can one pay his/her tuition now?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2014
I was at foundation office today and they said we are resuming
November 12 which is on Wednesday
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by CHARLYX9: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
davbravo:
I was at foundation office today and they said we are resuming
November 12 which is on Wednesday
sorry please help me they said the supplementary list came out on wednesday thats last week and i saw my name on friday pls how are we going to go about this registration of a thing cause there is no news concerning foundation registration on there site so please how are we going to do it pls put me through
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2014
[/color]
CHARLYX9:
sorry please help me they said the supplementary list came out on wednesday thats last week and i saw my name on friday pls how are we going to go about this registration of a thing cause there is no news concerning foundation registration on there site so please how are we going to do it pls put me through

For me, I have not done my registration because the site is having a problem. After complaining at foundation office, they said the deadline will be extended. But this is the procedure

The Foundation Programmes Unit of the University of Lagos has
released the admissions list for the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
The list is available HERE (click the link) .
The acceptance of offer of admissions (online) and verification of
certificates at the Faculties have commenced. Candidates who do
not accept the offer of admission by November 15, 2014 will be
dropped from the admission list.
Please follow the procedure indicated below to pay the acceptance
fee and download the acceptance letter:
With the application number as matric number and Surname as
password, log into the Foundation portal (Please Click on the
Students Login Section of Unilag official website or simply click
HERE ).
Complete the bio-data form and download the pay advice(amount
to be payed is on the payment advice).
Use the pay advice to make payment at any branch of the
following fee collecting banks(preferably unilag branches) ; Access
Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, GTB, UBA, Union Bank, Wema Bank
and Zenith Bank.
Return to the Foundation portal to download the acceptance letter.
All candidates must note that:
Admission into 200Level is restricted to the number on the quota.
Each candidate must therefore compete to be among the highly
successful ones to be selected on merit.
The Medical Insurance, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations
Board (JUPEB) examination and at least half of the Tuition fees
must be paid before commencement of Lectures.
The remaining half of the tuition fees must be paid before the end
of First Semester Lectures.
Admission for individuals who are not suitably qualified will be
withdrawn.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Harly: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2014
@davbravo,are u 4 real?!Nov 12th?is it possible?tell me u're joking!
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2014
Harly.. I guess davbravo have answered ur question.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2014
Harly:
@Labodinho,it's been saying mismatch 4 those on the supp list oo...plus can one pay his/her tuition now?

Yes,you can pay your tuition fee.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Harly:
@davbravo,are u 4 real?!Nov 12th?is it possible?tell me u're joking!

Am not joking, they told me at foundation office. They even said we were supposed to resume last month
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by CHARLYX9: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
davbravo:

Am not joking, they told me at foundation office. They even said we were supposed to resume last month
sory bro what is the registration link and procedure please i dnt even knw hw much the acceptance fee/payment advice is or anything at all have nt even done things like registration or where do i start from cuz that tin on their website is not well detailed and i also heard that they are resuming nov 12 hw posible is this pls help me.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
CHARLYX9:
sory bro what is the registration link and procedure please i dnt even knw hw much the acceptance fee/payment advice is or anything at all have nt even done things like registration or where do i start from cuz that tin on their website is not well detailed and i also heard that they are resuming nov 12 hw posible is this pls help me.

when you get to unilag go to any cafe and tell them you want to print your foundation payment advice. After printing it. Go to the bank and pay your fees( make sure you tell the cashier to post it), then go back to the cafe print your biodata form, receipt and acceptance letter. Then go to the foundation office and they will tell you what to do next
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
CHARLYX9:

what is your course?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
2014/2015 FOUNDATION PROGRAMMES: LECTURES BEGIN, NOV.
Lectures in all JUPEB Subjects for the 2014/2015 Foundation
Programmes will resume on Wednesday, November 12, 2014. The
schedule and venues of lectures are available on the notice boards
of all faculties.
All candidates who have duly accepted the offer of admission as
well as paid the entire fees or paid the medical insurance fee, the
JUPEB examination fee and at least half of the tuition fees, are
advised to report at the appropriate lecture-venues from November
12, 2014.

unilag.edu.ng/newsdetails.php?NewsID=1892
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by CHARLYX9: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
davbravo:

when you get to unilag go to any cafe and tell them you want to print your foundation payment advice. After printing it. Go to the bank and pay your fees( make sure you tell the cashier to post it), then go back to the cafe print your biodata form, receipt and acceptance letter. Then go to the foundation office and they will tell you what to do next
hw much is their fee plz
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
CHARLYX9:
hw much is their fee plz

Acceptance: N25000
Tuition: N357500
:jupeb: N25000
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2014

Resumption is 12th.you all shouldn't medical fee.The link explained better.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by CHARLYX9: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
plz help me i wanted to print my payment advice today but when i downloaded it i saw that i paid #25000 previously and #1000 for the change of course but i didnt see something like acceptance fee - outstanding thats what i mean is that there is nothing like that is it that maybe they havent uploaded my name or is there anyone else having this experience also pls tell me how i can rectify it cuz i plan on going to the school 2mao
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
CHARLYX9:
plz help me i wanted to print my payment advice today but when i downloaded it i saw that i paid #25000 previously and #1000 for the change of course but i didnt see something like acceptance fee - outstanding thats what i mean is that there is nothing like that is it that maybe they havent uploaded my name or is there anyone else having this experience also pls tell me how i can rectify it cuz i plan on going to the school 2mao

you went to the wrong place( ICE application), you are supposed to login under undergraduate or ICE login.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Harly: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
@labo,thanks..@dav,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by CHARLYX9: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2014
davbravo:

you went to the wrong place( ICE application), you are supposed to login under undergraduate or ICE login.
Bro they are writing username/password mismatch what can i do i logged in(undergraduate) and they are resuming lectures 2mao what kingd of school is this self.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2014
CHARLYX9:
Bro they are writing username/password mismatch what can i do i logged in(undergraduate) and they are resuming lectures 2mao what kingd of school is this self.
Maybe they've not uploaded your name on the student portal. But keep trying. And you can still start lectures
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by mysticdollar(f): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2014
CHARLYX9:

Can you come to school campus to do this cos it seems you're not doing something the proper way.school cafes might help you out.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Harly: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Chalyx,it's a general thing...they haven't updated the status of those on d supp list..ur name came out withe supp list yeah?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by 2map(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
davbravo:
2014/2015 FOUNDATION PROGRAMMES: LECTURES BEGIN, NOV.
Lectures in all JUPEB Subjects for the 2014/2015 Foundation
Programmes will resume on Wednesday, November 12, 2014. The
schedule and venues of lectures are available on the notice boards
of all faculties.
All candidates who have duly accepted the offer of admission as
well as paid the entire fees or paid the medical insurance fee, the
JUPEB examination fee and at least half of the tuition fees, are
advised to report at the appropriate lecture-venues from November
12, 2014.
Where is the venue for the foundation law students?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by akaybee(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
pls is there going to b 2nd supplementary list for 2014/2015 unilag foundation program pls any answer?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
akaybee:
pls is there going to b 2nd supplementary list for 2014/2015 unilag foundation program pls any answer?

It's still a MAYBE answer.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by gidistar: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls any foundation student should pls drop his/ her number.. paid half of d school fees.. what next ?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
gidistar:
pls any foundation student should pls drop his/ her number.. paid half of d school fees.. what next ?

After the payment,log on to ur account and print your admission letter,you'll see some updated features if your payment has been confirmed.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by planetuzor(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi guys, guess the names of the supplementary list students has been added to the website. so you can login successfully now. no more mismatch of usernames...

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply)

International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.