Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. (114514 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / 2013/2014 Unilag Foundation Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please i have just one question am new here. AND UNIBEN just started theirbJUPEB program dis year.. am a bit confused will i be ofered direct admission into 200 level for my desired course or is it just a SCAM... Am confused someone please explain
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
daudugodswill:
Please i have just one question am new here. AND UNIBEN just started theirbJUPEB program dis year.. am a bit confused will i be ofered direct admission into 200 level for my desired course or is it just a SCAM... Am confused someone please explain
Its not a scam.you will be offered admission into ur department if only u make the school cutoff for ur course and if u didn't make ur school cutoff for ur course they will have a general cutoff.If u meet the general cutoff you will be offered another course.
Like unilag our general cutoff is 7points to enter 200L
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
daudugodswill:
he as answered ur question the best way possible
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
markemordi:

Its not a scam.you will be offered admission into ur department if only u make the school cutoff for ur course and if u didn't make ur school cutoff for ur course they will have a general cutoff.If u meet the general cutoff you will be offered another course.
Like unilag our general cutoff is 7points to enter 200L

Thank you very much for this answer but please got like three more questions to ask tho....

1. Please what is the cut-off point for Petroleum Engineering
2. After writing the JUPEB final examination would i still write direct entry examination
3. Are you a Unilag JUPEB students, am a student at UNIBEN JUPEB and this is their first time and they don't sell past question, i wanted to inquire if past questions for the JUPEB programme are sold at UNILAG..... Thanks
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
daudugodswill:

Thank you very much for this answer but please got like three more questions to ask tho....

1. Please what is the cut-off point for Petroleum Engineering
2. After writing the JUPEB final examination would i still write direct entry examination
3. Are you a Unilag JUPEB students, am a student at UNIBEN JUPEB and this is their first time and they don't sell past question, i wanted to inquire if past questions for the JUPEB programme are sold at UNILAG..... Thanks
1. Uniben petroleum engineering cutoff for jupeb students will be determined by available space but for last set of unilag jupeb students the cutoff for petroleum and gas engineering was 12points
2. That depends on ur school but unilag don't even hold external exam for direct entry students so I didn't write in my own turn
3. Am an ex unilag jupeb student now in 200L but past questions are available in unilag because they have produced 2 jupeb set and they are the pioneer university
Advise: Just read ur own school past questions from ur in course assessment,semester exam and mock you may be lucky jupeb picks question from ur school during the final jupeb exam
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
markemordi:

1. Uniben petroleum engineering cutoff for jupeb students will be determined by available space but for last set of unilag jupeb students the cutoff for petroleum and gas engineering was 12points
2. That depends on ur school but unilag don't even hold external exam for direct entry students so I didn't write in my own turn
3. Am an ex unilag jupeb student now in 200L but past questions are available in unilag because they have produced 2 jupeb set and they are the pioneer university
Advise: Just read ur own school past questions from ur in course assessment,semester exam and mock you may be lucky jupeb picks question from ur school during the final jupeb exam

Bro. thanks a lot, i appreciate, one last question, dont be offended,
Do they set their final questions in line with the JUPEB SYLLABUS, or do they go outside the SYLLABUS and also is it A'LEVEL Books i should read or O'LEVEL, Just need clarification tho..... Thanks
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
daudugodswill:

Bro. thanks a lot, i appreciate, one last question, dont be offended,
Do they set their final questions in line with the JUPEB SYLLABUS, or do they go outside the SYLLABUS and also is it A'LEVEL Books i should read or O'LEVEL, Just need clarification tho..... Thanks
Yes they set it inline with the jupeb syllabus but there is no crime reading more books or more topics. Its just an added advantage
Am not offended at all.Happy that u appreciated the answers I gave.Good luck with ur program and read well.Unilag lecturers will always say "ur name are written in pencil"........................so if u want to be in unilag as a full student u have to read
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by stormkiid: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
marke please can I have your contacts have some things to discuss with you...#either whatsapp number or bbm pin or somthing.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2016
markemordi:

Yes they set it inline with the jupeb syllabus but there is no crime reading more books or more topics. Its just an added advantage
Am not offended at all.Happy that u appreciated the answers I gave.Good luck with ur program and read well.Unilag lecturers will always say "ur name are written in pencil"........................so if u want to be in uniben as a full student u have to read

Thank you bro..got just one last question to ask dont be offended, its just because i was unable to attend the orientation organized by my skul.. i traveller.. my question goes like this concerning this JUPEB and school grading. I heard that JUPEB has 70% and 30% for my skul.. dont undestand it.. let me use one course as an example.. we are about to seat for our first semester examination.. Now this are my questions
1, If at the end of the exam my skul has 30% is this percent for both MTHS 001 and 002
2, During the second semester we are going to have MTHS 003 and 004 during the final JUPEB examinatoon am i going to write MATHS 001, 002, 003, 004 in the exam or just one GENERAL MATHS comprising all for the 70%
NB: Am using just one course as an example for others

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
daudugodswill:

Thank you bro..got just one last question to ask dont be offended, its just because i was unable to attend the orientation organized by my skul.. i traveller.. my question goes like this concerning this JUPEB and school grading. I heard that JUPEB has 70% and 30% for my skul.. dont undestand it.. let me use one course as an example.. we are about to seat for our first semester examination.. Now this are my questions
1, If at the end of the exam my skul has 30% is this percent for both MTHS 001 and 002
2, During the second semester we are going to have MTHS 003 and 004 during the final JUPEB examinatoon am i going to write MATHS 001, 002, 003, 004 in the exam or just one GENERAL MATHS comprising all for the 70%
During Jupeb,like maths jupeb exam you will be tested in MAT 001,002,003 and 004 that is 50 obj question and 2 theory questions form each course
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2016
markemordi:

During Jupeb,like maths jupeb exam you will be tested in MAT 001,002,003 and 004 that is 50 obj question and 2 theory questions form each course

So the 30% is for the MTHS 001, 002, 003, 004 Combined together while the 70% is for the JUPEB exam..
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
daudugodswill:

during ur fist semester exam youll answer questions on only 001 and 002. But during ur 2nd semester you'll write a mock exam which means 001, 002,003 and 004 will all b combined as one general maths. Its this mock exam that makes up the 30% of ur final score( but in unilag we did both mock exam n mock test, so i dont know if they used both or only d exam).... then ur jupeb exam makes up the remaning 70%....and in d jupeb exam all the courses 001,002,003 n 004 will also be combined as one and you're to answer 50 obj questions, youll be asked 2questions to answer 1question on each of the courses(i.e, youll be asked 8 questions to ans 4). But the question format during ur jupeb exam because the set b4 mine, they were told to ans 45 obj question, 6 short ans questions and 8 long ans question to ans 4, so pls prepare urself for anything. N d tim duration for all the exams is 3hrs........n for physics n chemistry n or those that'll do biology you'l also do practicals......
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2016
davbravo:
during ur fist semester exam youll answer questions on only 001 and 002. But during ur 2nd semester you'll write a mock exam which means 001, 002,003 and 004 will all b combined as one general maths. Its this mock exam that makes up the 30% of ur final score( but in unilag we did both mock exam n mock test, so i dont know if they used both or only d exam).... then ur jupeb exam makes up the remaning 70%....and in d jupeb exam all the courses 001,002,003 n 004 will also be combined as one and you're to answer 50 obj questions, youll be asked 2questions to answer 1question on each of the courses(i.e, youll be asked 8 questions to ans 4). But the question format during ur jupeb exam because the set b4 mine, they were told to ans 45 obj question, 6 short ans questions and 8 long ans question to ans 4, so pls prepare urself for anything. N d tim duration for all the exams is 3hrs........n for physics n chemistry n or those that'll do biology you'l also do practicals......

Thanks a lot bro appreciate a lot for the explanation..I just pray it will be d same with UNIBEN here because this is their first time.. so we are not writing English in our final examination.. Because we are writing it in our 1St semester exam....Could u also list some vital textbooks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry dat could be of immense help for me in this programme

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks a lot bro appreciate a lot for the explanation..I just pray it will be d same with UNIBEN here because this is their first time.. so we are not writing English in our final examination.. Because we are writing it in our 1St semester exam....Could u also list some vital textbooks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry dat could be of immense help for me in this programme
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have to bring this here before anywhere else.I know that you guys might have been wondering if this labodinho won't have blog ni grin .....here it is bosses and bossresses,niggas and niggresses,staylite and freshers this is it unilaglabodinho."dot".Inform your friends coming in for Unilag to visit my blog biko.And not only for aspirant sake but also for all cos u'll get loads of articles,unilag latest info,FREE post utme pq,details about Unilag foundation programme,you need latest jamb statistics?comment and answer and lots more on this blog.Don't forget to always post ur comments,follow the blog,share on social media and ReBC.Check my signature for the link.
Thanks.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2016
LIFE AS A BASIC MEDICAL STUDENT

You roll over and open your eyes,the feeling of calmness that normally greets you when you wake up changes to fright,and a mild anger. “Jesus Christ!” you exclaim 7:21AM. You quickly tap your roommates and then the mad rush begins.For some queer reason,the hostel generator is not on, and our Power Holding company is living up to its name:Holding power.No light,means no water,no water means long queue in front of the tank in each block.Long queues means late students and unfortunately you were one of them.

You were carrying your water up the stairs when the handle broke,as you struggled to save what was left of your water,your classmate strolled by.He was dressed in a crisp white shirt,blue tie and navy blue trousers.He was heading to class. “Hey,please what’s the time?” “7:45AM“.

You ran to the tank to see how long the queue was, but to your dismay,it was two times as long as it had been when you left, and guys were already tilting the tank to get the little water left at the bottom.So you shrugged and decided to ‘manage’ what you had. Managing was impossible and 7:58AM met you in..... READ MORE unilaglabodinho./2016/01/15/life-as-a-basic-medical-student/
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2016
TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS RISK.”STAKE IT”

If only we were quiet and always plain, we would never have had to put away good friendships.

If only we would have just listened more than we talked, we would have saw souls rather than just bodies.

If only we hadn't judged so soon and wait for some moments, we wouldn't be in such a mess we are in now.

Living a life of Prestige is totally living with good people. How we all wish we could read up one another's mind and see so much dreams, ideas, motives each and every one of us has to execute in life. Each person in life has a role to play, that's why we need friends to help us achieve them.

We need to make things happen. Only true friends would really cherish you and carry a part of your burden in order to ease you. No one man can ever make a team. Let’s take up to the challenge. Let’s not always turn down friendship, only a little patience will suffice.

We do not only use the idea and skills we’ve got but also the ones we get from friends. Let’s value this relationship called CONTINUE READING https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/17/true-friendship-is-risk-stake-it/
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
UNILAG BOLD FACES SET 2015/2016

This is a section for FRESHEST and NEWEST member of School of First Choice and Nation’s Pride,University of Lagos,for the set 2015/2016 Matriculating students.I’m using this medium to feature this set of great personnel in order to motivate the upcoming students (aspirants) that they can also do it. Continue reading here https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/30/unilag-bold-faces-set-20152016/#more-442
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2016
REKINDLE-The drive to Change

Wait a moment;

Have u ever thought about the word CHANGE,

Have you ever thought about moving forward?

Have you ever thought about giving up on those fake friends to face your future?

Have you ever sat down to reason about what the future holds for you?

Have you ever thought of settling down on your own someday without your parent financing you?

Have you ever dreamt of that redemptive change?

Have you given up to fate or you still want to rise to your feet and fight again?

Have you influenced your attitude with the willingness to change?

Have you ever thought straight and plan even for a second?... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/01/rekindle-the-drive-to-change/
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tribute to 2015
How time flies
It’s been a day and 19 hours 29 minutes since you left us..
Time couldn’t lend us even a little more moment with you and you just left.
I couldn’t just believe my mind when I tried to imagine it but it was
an enigma I couldn’t fathom.That’s just in a moment, reference to you
became “was”.
There emerged this great rift between us that we couldn’t witness each
other anymore.You who were sympathetic at heart, kind to serve;
In your dispensation,
Who helped people become what they desired at heart ?
Who loved people to offering them a chance to https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/08/tribute-to-2015/
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Update on Unilag Pre-Med. crossing crisis for session 2014/2015

Concerning the unilag pre-medical students crossing to 200L issue on ground,the University have not granted the request of the student yet.The new department the students were given said “no more space for this session” and this means they would have to defer their new admission till next session.

The Unilag ULSU are trying there best to see to this and on Wednesday,they met https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/10/update-on-unilag-pre-med-crossing-crisis-for-session-20142015/
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Jenny855(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
labodinho:
Update on Unilag Pre-Med. crossing crisis for session 2014/2015

Concerning the unilag pre-medical students crossing to 200L issue on ground,the University have not granted the request of the student yet.The new department the students were given said “no more space for this session” and this means they would have to defer their new admission till next session.

The Unilag ULSU are trying there best to see to this and on Wednesday,they met https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/10/update-on-unilag-pre-med-crossing-crisis-for-session-20142015/

Happpy Birthdayyyy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jenny855:

Happpy Birthdayyyy cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks bae. kiss
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Unilag Student Graduate with a CGPA of 5.0
The 2014/2015 convocation ceremony of the University of Lagos graduates Mr Ayodele Daniel Dada, from the Department of Psychology, University of Lagos has emerged the
best graduating student in the 2014/2015 sessions with a cumulative GPA of 5.00.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Rahamon Bello who disclosed this on Wednesday during a pre-convocation press conference held at the institution’s Senate Chamber, described the 5.00 CGPA as a perfect score. He said that this means Ayodele scored As in all courses he took in the programme.https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/25/unilag-student-graduate-with-a-cgpa-of-5-0/
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 9:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Goodday, my name is Godswill, a jupeb student in the University of Benin, i have asked some questions here before and i have gotten good replies from the gurus here, and am grateful, but i have just one question, in our JUPEB Programme here at the University of Benin we are taking English and we know vividly well at the end of exam that they are going to work with just three courses, for example Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, my question is of what use is this English we are taking, because we were made to write the English exam in our first semester and we are still writing it in our second semester, Please i just want to know if this English has any role to play in our result because we have asked our JUPEB heads and they have refused to give concrete answers.

PS: We are in our second semester now and this is the first time UNIBEN is organizing this PROGRAMME.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by davbravo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
daudugodswill:
Goodday, my name is Godswill, a jupeb student in the University of Benin, i have asked some questions here before and i have gotten good replies from the gurus here, and am grateful, but i have just one question, in our JUPEB Programme here at the University of Benin we are taking English and we know vividly well at the end of exam that they are going to work with just three courses, for example Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, my question is of what use is this English we are taking, because we were made to write the English exam in our first semester and we are still writing it in our second semester, Please i just want to know if this English has any role to play in our result because we have asked our JUPEB heads and they have refused to give concrete answers.

PS: We are in our second semester now and this is the first time UNIBEN is organizing this PROGRAMME.
In unilag, they don't offer any general course( although jupeb gave a directive that d students running d programme are to offer a general course)So, I think the English as no role to play in ur final result( since lt wasn't used last year)...... we were graded on d 3 core courses n not on d general course( English)......But just make sure u pass it since u don't know how you'll be graded this year
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thanks a lot, Please could u also list some vital textbooks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry dat could be of immense help for me in this programme towards the final examination coming up in June this year, really need to scale through this programme
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by daudugodswill: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please who can give information on the mark allocated for PRACTICALS for Chemistry and Physics in the JUPEB Programme or i would be glad if someone kind can breakdown the marking scheme for JUPEB

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.