Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. (114489 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / 2013/2014 Unilag Foundation Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Unilag foundation thread for 2014/2015 was created before nairaland experienced the breakdown and lose of datas.

The unilag form is still on for sale for #25,000.Don't be left out.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
According to last year's cut off,we have these... www.unilag.edu.ng/newsdetails.php?NewsID=1322
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Influence01: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
labodinho: Unilag foundation thread for 2014/2015 was created before nairaland experienced the breakdown and lose of datas.

The unilag form is still on for sale for #25,000.Don't be left out.
Starting frm d scratch again .....Glad NL is back
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2014
I hope we get back all our members. I think we need a back up like a closed facebook group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Influence01: Starting frm d scratch again .....Glad NL is back

Na so o.Since the thread was trashed due to nl ish.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
ibadanfinest: I hope we get back all our members. I think we need a back up like a closed facebook group

They will surely converge soonest.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by lamex13(m): 3:24am On Jun 30, 2014
A must read for every post utme
aspirant
To be successful in life is about the
choice you made in life. And for you
to be successful you need what will
work out for your success. For every
post utme aspirant that is reading
this post I must congratulate you.
Because you are reading what will
work out for your success in the
upcoming utme exams into your
various choice of tertiary institutions,
no more wasting a year at home
again only if you can take a bold
step. What I am about to share with
you is only for the serious candidate
that are ready to get admission into
their choice of institution. For you to
get admission into your choice of
institution is all about preparing for
the challenges that will come. Which
you must overcome before you can be
admitted, into you dream school.
Which is the post utme examination,
without post utme exam you can be
admitted except if your father is the
president or vc of the school (lol).
And for you to pass you must start
preparing for it. And to have a good
grade is by reading so that you can
qualify for the pass mark for you
various courses you intend to study.
There is of many instances in which
student don’t even know what they
are to read for their exam but I have
good news for you. You don’t need to
be worried again. The good news is
that I have package an eBook that
contain over 5000 thousand past
question of various school which you
can practice before your utme exams,
it contain different subject like the
general papers past question, current
affairs past question, mathematic,
logic question, English language,
government and lot more. The book
has been subsidies by a non-
governmental organization called
Lamex foundation base in Ilorin the
kwara state capital. You better
thanks lamex foundation because I
intend to sell it for #1000 before. But
due to the subsidy the book will be
going for a whooping sum of #500
naira half the original price. The only
thing that can hinder you from getting
admission this year is you( been
successful in life is a choice, the wise
one gives anything it take to make it
why. The foolish ones keep finding
excuses), if you don’t invest your
money in books that are needful for
your success and if you don’t read
you can make it big in life. If you have
this book, and you practice every
single question in the eBook very well
I swear you can’t fail your utme. If
you practice this book very well and
you still fail I don’t think you can
pass again in your life just go out and
practice a trade. University is not
your way.
It is a must have material for every
prospective utme candidate that is
focus and determine about attaining
success in his or her academic life.
This is my own little way of
contributing to the success of people.
Note only few copies are available
grab your copy now.
Note but: Those past questions are in
eBooks format which you can read
anytime on your portable devices like
your smart phone, tablet and also on
your computers.
How to get your copy
For more questions on how to get
your copy add me on whatsapp or
call on 08103524151,
You can send an email to
naijadon10@gmail.com
For more insight on this post visit
http://
www.naijaswap..com/2014/
06/a-must-read-for-every-post-
utme-aspirant.html?m=1
the original source of this post at
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
lamex13: A must read for every post utme
aspirant
To be successful in life is about the
choice you made in life. And for you
to be successful you need what will
work out for your success. For every
post utme aspirant that is reading
this post I must congratulate you.
Because you are reading what will
work out for your success in the
upcoming utme exams into your
various choice of tertiary institutions,
no more wasting a year at home
again only if you can take a bold
step. What I am about to share with
you is only for the serious candidate
that are ready to get admission into
their choice of institution. For you to
get admission into your choice of
institution is all about preparing for
the challenges that will come. Which
you must overcome before you can be
admitted, into you dream school.
Which is the post utme examination,
without post utme exam you can be
admitted except if your father is the
president or vc of the school (lol).
And for you to pass you must start
preparing for it. And to have a good
grade is by reading so that you can
qualify for the pass mark for you
various courses you intend to study.
There is of many instances in which
student don’t even know what they
are to read for their exam but I have
good news for you. You don’t need to
be worried again. The good news is
that I have package an eBook that
contain over 5000 thousand past
question of various school which you
can practice before your utme exams,
it contain different subject like the
general papers past question, current
affairs past question, mathematic,
logic question, English language,
government and lot more. The book
has been subsidies by a non-
governmental organization called
Lamex foundation base in Ilorin the
kwara state capital. You better
thanks lamex foundation because I
intend to sell it for #1000 before. But
due to the subsidy the book will be
going for a whooping sum of #500
naira half the original price. The only
thing that can hinder you from getting
admission this year is you( been
successful in life is a choice, the wise
one gives anything it take to make it
why. The foolish ones keep finding
excuses), if you don’t invest your
money in books that are needful for
your success and if you don’t read
you can make it big in life. If you have
this book, and you practice every
single question in the eBook very well
I swear you can’t fail your utme. If
you practice this book very well and
you still fail I don’t think you can
pass again in your life just go out and
practice a trade. University is not
your way.
It is a must have material for every
prospective utme candidate that is
focus and determine about attaining
success in his or her academic life.
This is my own little way of
contributing to the success of people.
Note only few copies are available
grab your copy now.
Note but: Those past questions are in
eBooks format which you can read
anytime on your portable devices like
your smart phone, tablet and also on
your computers.
How to get your copy
For more questions on how to get
your copy add me on whatsapp or
call on 08103524151,
You can send an email to
naijadon10@gmail.com
For more insight on this post visit
http://
www.naijaswap..com/2014/
06/a-must-read-for-every-post-
utme-aspirant.html?m=1
the original source of this post at

Cool story,itz better u creat ur thread.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Diploma form is still on sale and its sold with what to practise with(online).
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
labodinho: Diploma form is still on sale and its sold with what to practise with(online).

i dont understand with what to pratise with(online)because i wasnt given anything when i bought d form
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
markemordi:
i dont understand with what to pratise with(online)because i wasnt given anything when i bought d form

You should be given.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
labodinho:

You should be given.
i wasnt given at all and i have registered and sumitted to my faculty for their signature and stamp and collected the form back .i log in today and found out dat they added examination subject for me to select and print out again after i have sumitted before and printed out.pls hw do i get d online practise stuff
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by 2map(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
When will it close, and how do I go about its purchasing? markemordi labodinho
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
2map: When will it close, and how do I go about its purchasing? markemordi labodinho
just go to any of d listed banks in d skul and buy it.firstly u start d application @ unilag website den click on foundation application.u wil se d rest guildlines frm dere
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by 2map(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
markemordi:
just go to any of d listed banks in d skul and buy it.firstly u start d application @ unilag website den click on foundation application.u wil se d rest guildlines frm dere
thanks a bunch.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
markemordi:
i wasnt given at all and i have registered and sumitted to my faculty for their signature and stamp and collected the form back .i log in today and found out dat they added examination subject for me to select and print out again after i have sumitted before and printed out.pls hw do i get d online practise stuff

Okay,I guess they stopped it.Just go through the new procedure they gave you abt the subjects and read very well.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by 2map(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2014
Do you have the idea of when the registration will be closed? labodinho markemordi
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
2map: Do you have the idea of when the registration will be closed? labodinho markemordi

It closes on 20th of August and exam date is 8th-13th of september.Multi choice exam,cbt.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ayox1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
labodinho:

It closes on 20th of August and exam date is 8th-13th of september.Multi choice exam,cbt.
jeez, i really mise dis tread bt thank God i found it. hi labodinho, ave bought d form nd submitted it . am thinkin of startin a tutorial lesson 4 d foundation program in unilag. so i want to ask if it necessary or not. thanks.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
I wanna ask if we have accounting foundation aspirant here
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
ayox1: jeez, i really mise dis tread bt thank God i found it. hi labodinho, ave bought d form nd submitted it . am thinkin of startin a tutorial lesson 4 d foundation program in unilag. so i want to ask if it necessary or not. thanks.

Wow! Welcome bro.The tutorial class will be necessary cause the time is near.Just make the sky your starting point.wish u best of lucks.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
ayox1: jeez, i really mise dis tread bt thank God i found it. hi labodinho, ave bought d form nd submitted it . am thinkin of startin a tutorial lesson 4 d foundation program in unilag. so i want to ask if it necessary or not. thanks.
wen u bought d form did u see where to selete ur examination subject and where u given online practise test wen u bought d form
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ayox1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
markemordi:
wen u bought d form did u see where to selete ur examination subject and where u given online practise test wen u bought d form
i didnt see anytin oooo bt som1 help me 2 fill d form maybe i will ask d person. i wasnt given anytin lyk online practise test, it seem as if unilag arent organize dey lyk 2rush tinz.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2014
ayox1: i didnt see anytin oooo bt som1 help me 2 fill d form maybe i will ask d person. i wasnt given anytin lyk online practise test, it seem as if unilag arent organize dey lyk 2rush tinz.
wel wen u find out anything tell me pls
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by alex110(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Will i stil register for Jamb if I'm doing dis programme?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by markemordi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
alex110: Will i stil register for Jamb if I'm doing dis programme?
No
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Foundation prospectives, you can also benefit from this; Folawizzy, mhiztee and I have resolved to create an emergency whatsapp group for the purpose of throwing questions at one another with the view of preparing adequately for the coming post utme exam. We will very much like u to join us as we learn from one another. All you need do is to add this number 07038653907, tell us your name, your score and course applied for. We look forward to having you in the group. Your truly, folawizzy, ibadanfinest and mhiztee.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ayox1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=ayox1][/quote] my broda, honestly, I dunno o. For the time being you could try and probably borrow a fone that has whatsapp. It is faster we communicate through whatsapp in the sense that it has notification. The other option will be for us to have a bbm group. I suppose whatsapp is more common than bbm. in most cases u can't be on bbm without u being on whatsapp. Facebook group in a way has been turned down. If you have an opinion u can let us know my broda.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2014
ibadanfinest: my broda, honestly, I dunno o. For the time being you could try and probably borrow a fone that has whatsapp. It is faster we communicate through whatsapp in the sense that it has notification. The other option will be for us to have a bbm group. I suppose whatsapp is more common than bbm. in most cases u can't be on bbm without u being on whatsapp. Facebook group in a way has been turned down. If you have an opinion u can let us know my broda.

I thought there's a group already,why did you creat another one?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2014
labodinho:

I thought there's a group already,why did you creat another one?
yes o, but the admin says his fone has been stolen. Others and I wanted to join. Infact we dropped our number, but I guess he couldn't add us to the group cos it has been stolen. We r going to merge to the old group as soon as d admin (lawbawse) gets a new fone.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2014
ibadanfinest: yes o, but the admin says his fone has been stolen. Others and I wanted to join. Infact we dropped our number, but I guess he couldn't add us to the group cos it has been stolen. We r going to merge to the old group as soon as d admin (lawbawse) gets a new fone.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.