Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here (145376 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by 00pman: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
Rich4god:
Is there a way in wch we can contact their HR and hear from them... Mk dem use their mouth tell us watsup...
its up to people in lagos to help us with that
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2015
Where is smallpeepee....
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
I guess itx all over... Union is truly recuiting graduate trainee through PUSHCV... I raised alarm earlier this year about the contract staffs UNION recruited thru phillips consulting, that those guys are taking our slots... I was shut down by someone here.... seems the bank felt paying 70k contract staffs iz preferable to having full staffs earning over 200k... funny thing is that the contract guys underwent no training... they were thrown to branches to learn straight!
Anyhow... its all good...... bless you all
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by ubnhopeful: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Good morning friends
Please let's get a true picture of what is happening, that UBN s recruiting via pushcv does not necessary mean the end for us.

cc lag hopefuls , david470, david0, 234GT, danadam, thegreatmanww, smallpeepee etc. How do we go about this?

I live chatted, was referred to hr@unionbank.ng, no response from them. Still hopeful
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TGM2015: 5:32am On Jun 05, 2015
ubnhopeful:
Good morning friends
Please let's get a true picture of what is happening, that UBN s recruiting via pushcv does not necessary mean the end for us.

cc lag hopefuls , david470, david0, 234GT, danadam, thegreatmanww, smallpeepee etc. How do we go about this?

I live chatted, was referred to hr@unionbank.ng, no response from them. Still hopeful
It is hr@unionbankng.com
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
<^>
V.

./} !)•”«
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TGM2015: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
6. Entry Level Induction: The bank is yet to conclude on the hiring of staff into the entry level programme.

Above quote as at May 15, 2015.

Keep hope alive
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TheeRevelation: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
TGM2015:

Above quote as at May 15, 2015.
Keep hope alive
The quote is from where? Union Bank's website?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by smudge2079(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
youngwolf:
Let me give u guys small gist. Sometimes last year December, I was at marina to carry out an official assignment. I finished early so I had enough time left, then I walked past the UBN tower. All of a sudden I grew some balls to turn back and see what inside d building looks like n also ask the receptionists some questions.

Then I entered, the interior....not bad...so I walked up to one of the receptionist who looked nicer and asked if she could assist me with the official human resources phone line or number. She said she can't give me. I asked why?..told me I jus can't call the hr like that.

Well I wasn't satisfied, but there is nothing I can do, so I left. But as I turned, the other lady next to her was checking out a nairaland page, not sure of the section though. But I'm sure she must have seen this thread before. I think they know we are waiting, but no one knows the plan the bank has for us. Only a top executive I think may have answers for us.

I think they will call later this year, so we need to exercise more patience. But I personally won't be suprised if this particular recruitment exercise gets canceled later on.
she is just a receptionist.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by oscarlinks: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please someone that has contacts in UBN should do us the favor of making inquiries and clearing the air because this whole thin is making me go mad. please someone should help everyone in the house
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
undecided undecided
On friday time to party let me see you swing and sway let me see you swing tell me are you down with me are you with me are you with me friday, payday ready to do the things we love we're gonna get our groove on all night long give it up now for the dj and put your hands where my eyes can see it maybe raining but who cares about the weather coz when the heat it on
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2015
^^
undecided angry
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TGM2015: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheeRevelation:

The quote is from where? Union Bank's website?

From their.... management report to Audit query on why the entry level Induction is not conducted. Remember a previous post that UBN plan to recruit entry level into the bank before mid year and end of the year but unfortunately this has to be delay due to a lot of job roles alignment and introduction of new job roles that requires recruitment of more contract and experienced staff.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by lsoul: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Happy New Month to U all.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
It's almost a year after we got the success mail from dragnet...

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Wealthyone: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is well.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Homies, men! , you guys just remembered this page? This is an abandoned project. if you ask me.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Pachesky(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
If anyone can get me their HR'S No I'm assuring you guys I'll give you the feedback of a lifetime..
Union bank if una sabi poker you go no say na all or nothing i dey so..

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by oscarlinks: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Slowly but steadily d year is winding down. Yet we know not our fate. Hmmmmmm
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Wealthyone: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
I actually made some findings and I heard alot.

1. UBN hasn't conducted any GT exam since last year.

2. They have been recruiting contract staff lately which made them place ours on hold.

3. This recruitment is 50/50 as the people in charge didn't want to open up if we should hold on or they've cancelled it

4. Lastly, lets just expect the worst and hope for the best.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by smallpeepee: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Argghhhh
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
smallpeepee:
Argghhhh
this one you are shouting...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by smallpeepee: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Rich4god:
this one you are shouting...
Na d way d tin dey do mi nagrin
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by uzolexis(f): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Guys, I got this information from a reliable source (a friend of mine that works with union bank). She said you guys should move on, union bank is mostly hiring contract staff now. The bank admin says their major concern now is "rebranding and technology upgarde" and that's where most of their fund is going into.
I know it's crazy, sad, annoying and shitty to have to wait this long but unfortunately that's how our Nigerian recruiters behave. sad cry sad
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by smallpeepee: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2015
uzolexis:
Guys, I got this information from a reliable source (a friend of mine that works with union bank). She said you guys should move on, union bank is mostly hiring contract staff now. The bank admin says their major concern now is "rebranding and technology upgarde" and that's where most of their fund is going into.
I know it's crazy, sad, annoying and shitty to have to wait this long but unfortunately that's how our Nigerian recruiters behave. sad cry sad
undecidedlies, watch out 4 invites frm 2day - few wks tym(2-3wks)
Sauce- very hot one
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
smallpeepee:
undecidedlies, watch out 4 invites frm 2day - few wks tym(2-3wks) Sauce- very hot one
lol... man.... mk I pm u.... I dey look for new friends....
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by smallpeepee: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rich4god:
lol... man.... mk I pm u.... I dey look for new friends....
Lol no p, check my profile n snd me mail wit d addy

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.