Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18964 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Innodon(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Celine Dion. .....I Love you.

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by crazo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: Skailey mental, Damoche and St. Janet's songs lipsrsealed
..#gbam
irun-obo:
IYA ALADUKE
BATILI ALAKE
HARUNA BABA GAANI
SHANKO RASHEEDI
PATRICK OBIAHGBON'S GRAMMERS
..boss u sabi jare
kobonaire: What kind of songs do i sleep to at night??:-
The annoying sounds of mosquitoes singing and my neighbour's generator
..i can fil ur pain

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by khadupsie(f): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Earl Klugh or Kirk Whalum's Jazz Music... Smooth Sleep!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by dejt4u(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
#Team Enya

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by JAYEFF: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Scary songs!
Heavy metals. . .something dark
it enables me to sleep
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bob Marley

Yanni

Mozart
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Keith Sweat/Kut Klose
Shai,
Soul for Real
Az Yet

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by obayaya(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Krak: Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya.

Enya's the River sings always sends me to dreamland.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by chimerase2: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Missmossy:
Its a wonderful one! you lub it or what?
baby sori jare na luv, u suppose knw nah cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by freethinker01: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
I think i might just be lazy to type it cus it's just too long. Buh all Lana del Rey and Christina Perri songs top the list... I think I'm in love with their music.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by JAYEFF: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Some selected Enya songs......only time and fallen embers
sometimes adiemus

James Blunt's No Bravery

Insane Clown Posse's songs

Miguel and Hawklins songs
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Rilwayne001: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
All Drizzy Drake song especially
Tuscan Leather and 0 to 100
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by chinuz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Run mad-Terry G
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
eminemkayc: Obie trice feat eminem and busta - Go to sleep B***ch
Eminem - Like toy soldiers
D12 - American psycho
D12 - Nasty minds
G-Unit -Stunt 101

Sorry
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by emilo26(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
i arranged mine in this order a male singer, female, naija and group r n b
R kelly if i could turn back the hands of time
Celine dion my heart will go on
Dare art alade not the girl for me
Boyz 2 men end of the road
Bobby when a man loves a woman (av forgotten the name of the man)
Adele someone like you
Banky w strong thing
Westlife queen of my heart
James blunt same mistake
Keneshia cole heaven sent
Plantainshun boiz you and i
Backstreet boys incomplete
Shawn breathless
Mariah carey hero
Jeremiah and asha comforter song
Westlife angels wing.

Bet u before u finish this songs you would have been in Jupiter

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by adebasket97: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
irun-obo:
IYA ALADUKE

BATILI ALAKE

HARUNA BABA GAANI

SHANKO RASHEEDI

PATRICK OBIAHGBON'S GRAMMERS

You're from jupiter
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by STENON(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Singing for myself in STENON's Voice.....
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by norkses: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
High life
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by gsalvatore: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Home by Radical face.

Fuel to fire by Agnes Obel.

Moving to mars by Cold play.

Amsterdam by Coldplay.

Blue jeans by Lana del ray.

Royals by Lords

Islander by Nightwish.

Dem plenty, depends on my mood towards dreamland
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DikSin(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Truthfully. - Brymo
Purple Jar. - Brymo
Cheap Wine. - Brymo
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Amadaz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Cyndi lauper- time after time. This song is sweet
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kstyle2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
For now, it'z brymo's album-M,D & S-sometimes n yanni...the yanni own na surebanker 4 sweet dreams...i go dey et chicken n fried rice 4 dream
But na brymo get am now o....
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by CharlieMaria(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Egwu ogene. grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by CharlieMaria(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
JAYEFF: Scary songs!
Heavy metals. . .something dark
it enables me to sleep
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by eduxerxes: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
The sound of Terry G's bell in any of his tracks makes me fall aslumber! grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by wizzymate(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
enya:long long journey
enya:someone said goodbye
avril lavigne: i'm with you
Solange:crush
The cranberries: my mother
Brandy:no more
Gabrielle:picking up the pieces
Rihanna:russian roulette
John Legend:save room
Rihanna ft Mikky ecko:stay
Westlife:to be loved
Keith sweat:twisted
Usher:burn
Boys2men:water runs dry
Chris brown:without you
Miguel:adorn
John legend:this time
Shayne ward:breathless
Brandy:come a little closer
Phil collins:groovy kind of love
Chicago:hard to say i'm sorry
Bryan adams:heaven
doors down:here without you
Chris daughtry:home
Usher:how do i say
Miguel:how many drinks
Avril lavigne:how you remind me
Avant:i wanna be close
Freshly ground:i'd like
Gloria estefan: dont wanna to lose you

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kstyle2(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
4 now it's brymo's album-M,D&S
Other times na yanni...with yanni own,na so i go dey eat fried rice n chicken 4 dream
But brymo's ish is freakin mind blowin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ebosse(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Slow jams of course... As a fan of real Hip Hop ive learnt from experience that u r 99% likely to have nightmares if u sleep off why listening to rap songs... So for now >>>>>>

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Songs from...Seal,Adele,Abba,Beatles,Whitney Houston,Mariah Carey,Elvis Presley,R.kelly,Lionel Richie,Diana Ross,Westlife,Backstreet boys etc.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Krak: Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya.
. I hope u know yanni does not produce classical music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki / Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? / VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide