Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class (117716 Views)

Shame!! Ghanian Celebrity Deborah Caught With Two Guys In A Hotel Room (photos) / Gosh!! See The Photo This Rich Young Secondary School Girl Shared Online / VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class by xmobaba(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
i wept when i first watched the video myself ,these is a very shameful act,i dont know if the young girl is drugged or she just love to have sex,because in my own view the girl is too damn young to be engaged in such act,it could be seen in the video how passionate the school girl was ,the girl age should be from 12-13 i guess ,plz watch the video and give your thought on it .but to me i think the girl as been drugged ,a young having sex with two guys at the same time?omo these world don spoil clcik here to download the video http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/06/video-young-secondary-school-girl.html plz only matured people should watch the video so as to keep a close eye look on their wards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class by acenazt: 6:41am On Jun 28, 2014
What is 12-13 about this girl?? Bros if you like die not just weep,every one has his life to live and God given choice. As for me! Am downloading d video. Kai but I don't want to open your blog. Phuck you and the video sef I no open d blog again.
Re: VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:44am On Jun 28, 2014
Hm
Re: VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy Birthday BBA Melvin Oduah
Re: VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Happy Birthday BBA Melvin Oduah

Aww!! Melvin oduah is plus one today 28 june 2014..seee more cute picture here ----- http://maweprospa..com/2014/06/happy-birthday-bba-melvin-oduah.html

Re: VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
xmobaba: i wept when i first watched the video myself ,these is a very shameful act,i dont know if the young girl is drugged or she just love to have sex,because in my own view the girl is too damn young to be engaged in such act,it could be seen in the video how passionate the school girl was ,the girl age should be from 12-13 i guess ,plz watch the video and give your thought on it .but to me i think the girl as been drugged ,a young having sex with two guys at the same time?omo these world don spoil clcik here to download the video http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/06/video-young-secondary-school-girl.html plz only matured people should watch the video so as to keep a close eye look on their wards.
Re: VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class by purplepatchy(f): 1:49am On Sep 19, 2014
jezz

(1) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Gospel Singer(aka Nshawa) Pregnants One Of The Gals N Destiny Kids! / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.