Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja (1346 Views)

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Femi Adesina Making Fun Of Recent Bomb Blasts / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by bdemix(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by olamonsor2: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
dang, i cant waste my MB..
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by bdemix(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
I will advice you to watch it on your Laptop
olamonsor2: dang, i cant waste my MB..
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by Jbenue: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Boko Haram what is glorious about this, what cause on this planet can justify this? Are you people not human? Do you not have eyes, nose, mouth, limbs? Do you not have parents, children and loved ones. How does committing the atrocity of killing a fellow human being fulfill the will of God? What injury have these innocent people committed for this ill fate to befall them?

I am tired, I am sad, what type of world is this? God help us. Politician play politics, fanatics play war and the lowly innocents keep perishing.
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by iterator25: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2014
this is not cool
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by iterator25: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2014
please remove that video
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 28, 2014
I couldn't finish watching your video.

It was very heart wrending.

I was writhing on my bed while watching it..

Next time please don't capture such a thing.

If there were multiple blasts at that venue, you should have been dead by now..

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Really sad! But whoeva recorded dat sh*t is crazy! How do u want me to comprehend dat someone was dyin n u were busy makin a movie out of it?
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by revolt(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Jenams: Really sad! But whoeva recorded dat sh*t is crazy! How do u want me to comprehend dat someone was dyin n u were busy makin a movie out of it?
ofcos the blackman does nt knw the importance of documentation thts y our history is told by the whites. Ure blck I guess so nuffn new in ur assertion. God help the blackrace.
Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by ProAnti: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2014
9 minutes into the video- no fire service to help fight the fire, no ambulance to carry the dead and wounded, no police to help with crowd control.

Rather, the mobile policemen in the video stood far away gisting... What a sad tale. What an annoying situation we've found ourselves.

Politicians only interested in politicking- amassing wealth, fanning the flames of religious division, encouraging tribalism and hatred, throwing baseless accusations and counter-accusations.

How did things get this bad? How did we lose the values we once espoused? How did we become this heartless?

One day, one eventful day, things would get to a climax and those who derive joy in our sufferings will find no place to hide. Things they once cherished will haunt them. Their children will reject them. Their communities will abandon them. They will beg for the mercy only God can grant.

Then Nigeria shall rise. Yes, we shall arise and generations unborn shall be proud of their country.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2014
revolt: ofcos the blackman does nt knw the importance of documentation thts y our history is told by the whites. Ure blck I guess so nuffn new in ur assertion. God help the blackrace.
becareful wat u wish other bro! I pray one day u will be the victim n people will rather document ur pain for history. Say amen!

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja by revolt(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Jenams: becareful wat u wish other bro! I pray one day u will be the victim n people will rather document ur pain for history. Say amen!
typical negroid sentiments. Anyways on that day you'd be beside me, afterall you wan go heaven na!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015,buhari Or Jonathan Is Our Man!!! / BBC Launches Hausa TV News Programme / Breaking….two Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.