Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs (18407 Views)

Nigerian Agric Sector Attracts $8b Investment In 4 Years / How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery / Welcome Back To The Agric Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: it is good u dont agree, it makes others to see what u haven't known sir, the source of your DOC will determine d amount of feed that u will feed or purchase, the timing which is very crucial, plays a major role too( your lightening practice is also key), if u buy from poor source/ purchase a poor breed, u spend more & take longer time. If u by from obasanjo( though there are other sources too), a hundred bird will eat about 5 bags in 4 weeks, that you sell for 500 - 550 naira, 5weeks they would eaten 6.5 bags,which u can sell for 600 - 650 naira, if you are in ondo, let me send you to a young graduate that will put you through. Presently he has some that had eaten 13 bags in 7weeks( not from obasanjo farm) and hardly compare in size to what u get in five weeks from d former. Feed is vital 2600 per bag(depends on location), topfeed is 2800 per bag( best or one of d v best), zartech reaches their expected market size in 5 - 6 wks(depends on what kilogram their clients is asking for), if u can formulate feed, it becomes cheaper, NOTE- FEED FORMULATION HAS ITS PROS & CONS. Hence you dont need to raise birds for a long time, provided u know your market, expected weight from clients. Another yoruba woman raise her own for 5 - 6 weeks & sell in kano/kaduna to buyers in d market (she calls mean whenever she has a challenge with her birds). To enlighten you more sir, it is as your birds grow, they eat more, the longer u keep them, the probability that they give u little profit except pullets of layers that you can sell as POL at 16wks, which unit price range from 900 - 1200 naira each (depending on source), bro so pls educate us how you intend to spend 120 k for 200 birds in 8 weeks i.e. 21.4 bags(535.4 kg) of topfeed for 100 birds, it is envisage that broilers starter for 100 birds be 181kg from 0 - 6 wks & broilers finisher be extra 181kg for 100 birds from 6 - 9 wks = 14.48 bags in total & that cycle had been broken long time ago with improve breeds , Your parent breed/source count a great deal

Thanks for ur explanation sir. Although u didn't go straight to the point.

The bro asked for the cost of growing broiler frm dat old to 8wks. And you said 16K to 18K can raise 100 to 8wks.

Now frm ur own analysis wch I agree with, 100 birds will consume 14.48bags in 9 wks, wch can be said same 100birds will consume 14bags for 8wks (as asked by the bro).

You also mentioned that feed is btw N2,600 to N2,800 per bag. Now if we go by the lowest price wch is N2,600and analyse the cost of raising 100birds, we have:

100DOC x 150 = N15,000
14 bags x N2,600 = N36,400.
Medications/vaccine = N2,000
Transportation = N2,000

Total = N55,400. (N110,800 for 200birds)

Note: Feeds and Vaccine/medication alone is N38,400, whc is far much more than the 16K to 18K u asserted.

What I said is that he should budget 120K per 200birds wch is very much close to d calculated value above. Ofcos d difference in d 2 values (N9,200) should b a miscellaneous budget.

When I mentioned 120k per 200birds, I didn't just say it from what I read or see people do. I am a practising broiler farmer, and I harvest a minmum of 200birds monthly.

Thanks once again.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by lottss(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ agonbello,from my own undersranding what excelsior is trying to explain does not include buying d birds n medication.but the amount of feed d 100 birds will consume for d 8weeks.I stand to b corrected.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
lottss: @ agonbello,from my own undersranding what excelsior is trying to explain does not include buying d birds n medication.but the amount of feed d 100 birds will consume for d 8weeks.I stand to b corrected.

Ok sir. But the birds are expected to on an average scale consume 14bags in 8wks.

If a bag goes for N2,600, 14bags will be N36,400.

Assuming you even mill ur own food, and u slash ur feed cost down to N2,000 per bag, dats N28,000.

Note that he said 16K to 18K.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
agonbello:

Thanks for ur explanation sir. Although u didn't go straight to the point.

The bro asked for the cost of growing broiler frm dat old to 8wks. And you said 16K to 18K can raise 100 to 8wks.

Now frm ur own analysis wch I agree with, 100 birds will consume 14.48bags in 9 wks, wch can be said same 100birds will consume 14bags for 8wks (as asked by the bro).

You also mentioned that feed is btw N2,600 to N2,800 per bag. Now if we go by the lowest price wch is N2,600and analyse the cost of raising 100birds, we have:

100DOC x 150 = N15,000
14 bags x N2,600 = N36,400.
Medications/vaccine = N2,000
Transportation = N2,000

Total = N55,400. (N110,800 for 200birds)

Note: Feeds and Vaccine/medication alone is N38,400, whc is far much more than the 16K to 18K u asserted.

What I said is that he should budget 120K per 200birds wch is very much close to d calculated value above. Ofcos d difference in d 2 values (N9,200) should b a miscellaneous budget.

When I mentioned 120k per 200birds, I didn't just say it from what I read or see people do. I am a practising broiler farmer, and I harvest a minmum of 200birds monthly.

Thanks once again.
i went straight to d point with explanation, no one raise good source broilers for 8 wks, i gave u zartech, d woman in kano/kaduna as examples(5-6 weeks at most) , that is while i mentioned obasanjo farm, aim a farmer & not just a farmer(agronomist),practicing,try that farm product & come back to post, dont be excited, that is why i said u check on that young graduate in ondo, d parameters u are trying to be excited over, i said is previous parameters when improve breed wasn't there, which was clearly stated, read again,that one week extra that makes it 9 week,at least quality broilers of 100 of age 8 weeks will eat 2 bags in a week, tell us d price of feed in your area & do u use top feed. Try obasanjo farm or any good source and come back to post, you are still behind in broiler timing, dont be excited sir

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i went straight to d point with explanation, no one raise good source broilers for 8 wks, i gave u zartech, d woman in kano/kaduna as examples(5-6 weeks at most) , that is while i mentioned obasanjo farm, aim a farmer & not just a farmer(agronomist),practicing,try that farm product & come back to post, dont be excited, that is why i said u check on that young graduate in ondo, d parameters u are trying to be excited over, i said is previous parameters when improve breed wasn't there, which was clearly stated, read again,that one week extra that makes it 9 week,at least quality broilers of 100 of age 8 weeks will eat 2 bags in a week, tell us d price of feed in your area & do u use top feed. Try obasanjo farm or any good source and come back to post, you are still behind in broiler timing, dont be excited sir

Top feeds is what I use, and it costs N2,750 over hia. I don't raise my birds to 8wks. I sell @ 6wks. Also my consultant is a vet-doctor. Dr. Akande is his name. Has bn practising vet-medcine for about 24yrs now.

You still haven't told us how 18K will raise 100birds to 8wks as asked by the bro. How many bags of feed will they consume? And how did u arrive at ur 18K.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
d poultry pics i promised, if am able to upload more pics from laptop,i will do,this is a modern type battery cage system, indian system, 20,000 capacity pen. with this system,farms get high percentage of eggs daily,disease is very low,you bother less on waste

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
agonbello:

Top feeds is what I use, and it costs N2,750 over hia. I don't raise my birds to 8wks. I sell @ 6wks. Also my consultant is a vet-doctor. Dr. Akande is his name. Has bn practising vet-medcine for about 24yrs now.

You still haven't told us how 18K will raise 100birds to 8wks as asked by the bro. How many bags of feed will they consume? And how did u arrive at ur 18K.
congrats about your consultant, if i never mentioned that raising your birds to 8 weeks, is sheer waste/ reduce profit, i dont think u will come back and educate us that u raise your birds in 6 weeks. You were trying to justify d suppose calculation of 9 weeks with your initial price target u mentioned, now it is 6 weeks? I will repost what i wrote, am not trying to sell services or solicit patronage, more than 95% of people i help create jobs to the Glory of God i never met. This thread is purely for job creation in agric, about your 18k u have been asking,at d end of d quote i will let u see want u are looking for
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i have read many advise to this your question, let me try to filter it,i if u use 120k for 200, u are already at a great lost, if 8 weeks, possibly u are thinking of broilers, Doc is btw 150 - 170 naira each in ibadan, u should be doing your feasibility on market first, poultry is both risky & a money maker, highly time consuming. To save cost, what i did in lagos was to build my on the fence(joining d fence), i initially converted 2 rooms to raise about 420 birds, d place was ventilated, used dried sawdust(always make sure it doesn't get wet, replace when soak or fortnightly, dont let them feed on wet feed, those 2 play a major role to disease outbreak) you can start with a lesser quantity, to master d work (though poultry isn't a straight line skill i.e. D source of your birds will determine if what u did in a certain set of stock will remain d same, make friend with a vet, he can be handy when you think working pattern seems to differ due to stock purchase. Feed adequately & keep warm, vaccination & clean water is key. For your 400k, u determine how to go about it, but i always tell people u dont put all your eggs in one basket when it comes to poultry, wisdom counts, you can use 16 - 18k to cater for 100 birds & with experience, it can be less (aside cost of DOC) , cost of building differs on standard, i will post some pics
aside cost of DOC? If u take 170 per bird, your vaccination calculation at d rate of 2k, your extra after purchase of Doc, pays up. You can use 16 - 18k to cater for 100 birds, cater?? Take care, feeding,
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: it is good u dont agree, it makes others to see what u haven't known sir, the source of your DOC will determine d amount of feed that u will feed or purchase, the timing which is very crucial, plays a major role too( your lightening practice is also key), if u buy from poor source/ purchase a poor breed, u spend more & take longer time. If u by from obasanjo( though there are other sources too), a hundred bird will eat about 5 bags in 4 weeks, that you sell for 500 - 550 naira, 5weeks they would eaten 6.5 bags,which u can sell for 600 - 650 naira, if you are in ondo, let me send you to a young graduate that will put you through. Presently he has some that had eaten 13 bags in 7weeks( not from obasanjo farm) and hardly compare in size to what u get in five weeks from d former. Feed is vital 2600 per bag(depends on location), topfeed is 2800 per bag( best or one of d v best), zartech reaches their expected market size in 5 - 6 wks(depends on what kilogram their clients is asking for), if u can formulate feed, it becomes cheaper, NOTE- FEED FORMULATION HAS ITS PROS & CONS. Hence you dont need to raise birds for a long time, provided u know your market, expected weight from clients. Another yoruba woman raise her own for 5 - 6 weeks & sell in kano/kaduna to buyers in d market (she calls mean whenever she has a challenge with her birds). To enlighten you more sir, it is as your birds grow, they eat more, the longer u keep them, the probability that they give u little profit except pullets of layers that you can sell as POL at 16wks, which unit price range from 900 - 1200 naira each (depending on source), bro so pls educate us how you intend to spend 120 k for 200 birds in 8 weeks i.e. 21.4 bags(535.4 kg) of topfeed for 100 birds, it is envisage that broilers starter for 100 birds be 181kg from 0 - 6 wks & broilers finisher be extra 181kg for 100 birds from 6 - 9 wks = 14.48 bags in total & that cycle had been broken long time ago with improve breeds , Your parent breed/source count a great deal
NOTE -................. 6 - 9 WKS = 14.48 BAGS IN TOTAL AND THAT CYCLE HAD BEEN BROKEN LONG TIME AGO WITH IMPROVE BREEDS, read through this post again
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
lottss: @ agonbello,from my own undersranding what excelsior is trying to explain does not include buying d birds n medication.but the amount of feed d 100 birds will consume for d 8weeks.I stand to b corrected.
you dont even need to keep it for that long my brother,if d stock is good source. And cater? Feeding, it is good to rub minds, which he already mention now that he keeps his for 6 weeks. Feed consume differ on the lightening program/efficiency, source e.t.c
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: congrats about your consultant, if i never mentioned that raising your birds to 8 weeks, is sheer waste/ reduce profit, i dont think u will come back and educate us that u raise your birds in 6 weeks. You were trying to justify d suppose calculation of 9 weeks with your initial price target u mentioned, now it is 6 weeks? I will repost what i wrote, am not trying to sell services or solicit patronage, more than 95% of people i help create jobs to the Glory of God i never met. This thread is purely for job creation in agric, about your 18k u have been asking,at d end of d quote i will let u see want u are looking for

You got me wrong sir, because the issue of me raising birds for 6wks doesn't come the play. The bro asked for cost of raising birds frm day old to 8wks and I gave him frm my own experience. Note that I never mentioned 9wks, you did.

Secondly I also disagree with you with the issue that raising birds to 8wks is a waste of money or reduction in profit. Your target market determines how long u raise ur birds. Are u selling live birds or dressed birds? Are you selling by weight or by just looking at d size?

Me 4 example sell dressed birds, and by extension, I sell by weight. My birds attain an average of 1.3Kg (dressed weight) in 6wks, and I sell fast food joints, and sometimes hotels.

Many customers (mostly supermarkets and frozen food shops) have demand of bigger and heavier birds, which you achieve if u grow ur birds to 8wks. The more they grow and u feed them, the more weight they gain, and higher weight is what u want.

I don't raise till 8wks because it will disrupt my cycle of harvesting monthly. I choose to stick to my monthly harvest (so as to b able to pay 4 monthly labour in time) rather than targeting a higher weight.

Thirdly, if I plan to sell my birds to chicken roasters (whom don't buy by weight), I raise them to 6wks with just 9bags of feeds (instead of 12bags if am selling by weight). With this, they don't grow as big as those that I raised with 12bags, and by extension, they weigh lesser.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2014
agonbello:

You got me wrong sir, because the issue of me raising birds for 6wks doesn't come the play. The bro asked for cost of raising birds frm day old to 8wks and I gave him frm my own experience. Note that I never mentioned 9wks, you did.

Secondly I also disagree with you with the issue that raising birds to 8wks is a waste of money or reduction in profit. Your target market determines how long u raise ur birds. Are u selling live birds or dressed birds? Are you selling by weight or by just looking at d size?

Me 4 example sell dressed birds, and by extension, I sell by weight. My birds attain an average of 1.3Kg (dressed weight) in 6wks, and I sell fast food joints, and sometimes hotels.

Many customers (mostly supermarkets and frozen food shops) have demand of bigger and heavier birds, which you achieve if u grow ur birds to 8wks. The more they grow and u feed them, the more weight they gain, and higher weight is what u want.

I don't raise till 8wks because it will disrupt my cycle of harvesting monthly. I choose to stick to my monthly harvest (so as to b able to pay 4 monthly labour in time) rather than targeting a higher weight.

Thirdly, if I plan to sell my birds to chicken roasters (whom don't buy by weight), I raise them to 6wks with just 9bags of feeds (instead of 12bags if am selling by weight). With this, they don't grow as big as those that I raised with 12bags, and by extension, they weigh lesser.
i need not argue, it will only load the thread, my post is their where i wrote in reference to expected weight from client. God bless
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i need not argue, it will only load the thread, my post is their where i wrote in reference to expected weight from client. God bless

Sir, the issue of argument doesn't arise. I believe all that we've said has loaded this thread with knowledge.

The only issue which u r prolonging is how to raise
100birds to 8wks with 16K to 18K

A simple break down suffices.

Feeds for 100birds = N?
Vaccine = N?

Total = N(16 to 18)K.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2014
My guru's in the house, with all due respect....I see this dialogue as enlightening , please don't stop!, within reasonable boundaries and mutual respect,let's exchange knowledge....I'm intrigued as I didn't know I could raise weighty birds for less than 6 weeks, I also have about 12 years of experience passively running my mum's mini farm of about (100-600) birds, I'm in my mid 20's, and I intend to look for a 1 million naira loan, lease a piece of land in aba ,set up a structure and run a poultry farm of about 1000 birds, that will produce live birds for the christmas season that I could sell for at least 2500 naira each...there is some demand for clean weighty birds here ,is this unrealistic?....I will finish my feasibility studies and business plan. And present it to the house in 2 weeks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
tooltip: My guru's in the house, with all due respect....I see this dialogue as enlightening , please don't stop!, within reasonable boundaries and mutual respect,let's exchange knowledge....I'm intrigued as I didn't know I could raise weighty birds for less than 6 weeks, I also have about 12 years of experience passively running my mum's mini farm of about (100-600) birds, I'm in my mid 20's, and I intend to look for a 1 million naira loan, lease a piece of land in aba ,set up a structure and run a poultry farm of about 1000 birds, that will produce live birds for the christmas season that I could sell for at least 2500 naira each...there is some demand for clean weighty birds here ,is this unrealistic?....I will finish my feasibility studies and business plan. And present it to the house in 2 weeks
love to see your recovery, for Christmas u need to do more than 6 weeks, reason- those that raise cockerel are also competing at that season, hence hardly will u have families that couldn't buy goats wanting to buy small broilers, you should also note that it is only wise to raise d number that u can market, leftover prices will drop sharply with time & birds must continue to eat (price at that time is influence by d season), u need to know d target weight your suppose client want, for d 5- 6 wks ones, are those that are easily affordable by market(thru d year), in poultry, it is best u do a little market research, who u intend to sell to? Your production cycle timing
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Cee9(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
If u stay in awka,or any where nearby i can supply our refined zobo.known as ZOBOCOlA,nafdac approved, 07060484547
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by FarmTech(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Cee9:
If u stay in awka,or any where nearby i can supply our refined zobo.known as ZOBOCOlA,nafdac approved, 07060484547
Nice concept. Keep it up.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Cee9(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Thank u.
FarmTech:

Nice concept. Keep it up.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by freeman4christ(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Greetings to u all. I am Desmond Aniefiok by name, a young man of 34yrs planning for d future. I went into farming which i was introduce to by a friend, but will all d promises and prospect of the business, i invested all i have to d success of d business but all to no avail. The first and second harvest was bad and i lost all my investment. But i dont want to give up because i strongly believe there is future in farming.

With this little sharing of mine, i want to countinue in it with help and advice not to fail again. Pls help.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2014
freeman4christ:
Greetings to u all. I am Desmond Aniefiok by name, a young man of 34yrs planning for d future. I went into farming which i was introduce to by a friend, but will all d promises and prospect of the business, i invested all i have to d success of d business but all to no avail. The first and second harvest was bad and i lost all my investment. But i dont want to give up because i strongly believe there is future in farming.

With this little sharing of mine, i want to countinue in it with help and advice not to fail again. Pls help.
u never stated which aspect of farming u invested in, how much u invested, what u got, d steps u too? This will be d first step to get good help. From your answers, mistakes can be deduce e.t.c
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Cee9(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Zobo is a popular drink, known over the country and beyond. but never has it being like this.ZOBOCOLA is a refined zobo, certified by NAFDAC and packaged under hygienic condition and environment.It has two unique sizes in 40cl and 50cl.Zobocola contains very low sugar.Instead of feeding your self,family and friends with drinks made from the mixture of chemicals, why dont you entertain them with the Best Nigeria real fruit drink. you can order for your home/ shop delivery by either calling or chatting with us online via:07060484547( pls if your order from a distant place, you need to pay for your waybill) free delivery is for all living within Anambra, delta and environs. Stay safe,HEALTH IS WEALTH
7 FACTS ABOUT ZOBO COLA DRINK:

• It’s a blood pressure and cholesterol level reducing drink.

• It’s a caffeine free drink.

• It has 100 percent of recommended daily vitamins.

• It has alkaline content that helps to clean the body.

• It helps to keep the body PH balanced.

• It’s an antioxidants drink.

DRINK ZOBO COLA® ALWAYS! ... Refreshment with vitality.

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Goldenboy842(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
have been for real from d womb (laugh), thats why i can confidently put my pic for all to see. U remind me of a man in lagos that always place advert in newspaper & i think on success digest, invest in snail farming & made millions in 3 months( when a baby snail cannot even have attain a good weight/size), one tobias(i hope i got d spelling right), i did not only do heliculture, i did & still doing fishfarming, left poultry cos is time consuming. Even my snails was imported from ghana(they have more prolific edible snails than Nigeria), but for termite infested area & other reasons( i stopped it .Post your email,so i can send u my manual absolutely free, in it u have snail farming(so simplify that anyone can use it), with more than 60 other businesses u can start.so i await your criticism. And moreso, i saw your blog,read it, mostly assumption, if u can raise ........., if u can raise 500,000 ,u sell at 50 naira,u make 25million, just like saying if u have a kilogram female broodstock, you produce, u get up to 20,000 - 40,000 fries, forgeting that not all d fries will survive to market stage, a 1kg of female broodstock is btw 1,500 - 3,000 or more,depending on breed & source, u also need same for male= 6k aside other parameters, 20 - 40k fingerlings = btw 200 - 400k in 4 - 5 weeks, only someone that want to burn money that wont ask for indepth details before jumping at it, u can make millions in all biz, it isnt magic bro.with patience & indepth workings/experience could be a bit easy,So share d ones that invest 100k & reap 5m, not to forget,i can set up a snail farm for u,i only encourage people to save cost( without consultants)
Bros pls snd me ur ebook sir John04445@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by ennon92(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kudos to the agric gurus in the house. I'm an undergrad that never wish to haunt for job whatsoever when am through with schooling. I'm planning to venture in animal husbandry (goatery and sheep).I've done some research on how to be successful in the line of biz. I still need an indepth analyses from the expert. Awaiting ur replies real soon, thx
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Goldenboy842:

Bros pls snd me ur ebook sir John0445@gmail.com
no sir
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by waksman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
i already sent u d manual, PDF FORMAT,i await your comments after u had gone thru, above all i expect u do something/start one
pls I will b very grateful if I can have a copy of the e- book..my mail is Wekkyboy22@gmail.com..tanx
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
waksman:

pls I will b very grateful if I can have a copy of the e- book..my mail is Wekkyboy22@gmail.com..tanx
compliment of d season. i had stop giving it out, u can still benefit from reading thru d thread, lots of info to work with
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by waksman(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
excelsiorfarm:
compliment of d season. i had stop giving it out, u can still benefit from reading thru d thread, lots of info to work with
k. Tanx bro
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by JauroS(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello All . BROILER !! BROILER !! BROILER

Fully matured broiler chickens Available for Sale in Abuja .

Good Prices .. Possible discount available

please call : Hassan @ 08030704422

thank you
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
For fingerlings & juveniles, call or visit
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Juliana7: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
@excelsiorfarms, pls sir, which is d right floor spacing per bird in deep litter system from DOC to maturity for both broiler and layers. Thanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Juliana7:
@excelsiorfarms, pls sir, which is d right floor spacing per bird in deep litter system from DOC to maturity for both broiler and layers. Thanks
for layers it is good or much better to use battery cage system after d birds reaches point of lay(POL), For two room space ,u can raise 400 POL to 14-15 weeks(i did this in igando, four bd flat, i used two of d rooms, i change litters weekly, hence no disease outbreak, also follow d medicatn routine(can easily get it from agric shops selling vaccines, feeds or from a vet). For broiler, reduce it to half(more convenient), broilers create a whole lot of waste & feed more. Iam not use to taking measurement , but i can easily look or take steps to evaluate what number will be best/reasonable in poultry or fishery. The better your space, d lesser d risk of losses or diseases, provided u follow your basic mgt practices.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by cosycee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
are u or do u hav anyone who is into agriculture business nd seeks funding or anyone with a startup business plan..there is huge fund waiting for u. please contact 08112953470 or 7FF232F1 ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business / Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.