Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25382 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome Back Nairaland!

We wish to say a big thank you to our numerous clients that gave us business to the tune of 2000 parcels in less than two months of our operations. It shows you trust us and we will keep getting better to serve your business interests. We lost our old thread with so much of your accolades but together we can make it happen again!

Brief Intro

Krixmas Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efficient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China, Dubai or else where in the world and you need an intermediary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

Krixmas Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

Please Note! The New Price Regime is to check any ambiguity and Harmonize our operations.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordingly.

We deliver goods all across Nigeria with special arrangements with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries

Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]

BB Pin 27CE3A48.
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Office Address: The Studio 14 Akande Adebeshin Street Bisam Hotel road off International Airport Road Ikeja/Mafoloku Lagos

A Trial will convince you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2014
where is your office located in lagos??
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 12:43am On Jun 28, 2014
beatsbug: where is your office located in lagos??

Hi beatsbug!

Tanks for dropping by! U are actually the first to make enquiry on our brand new thread, since our beloved Naialand sufferd an attack and lost our previous thread we were still fine turning the contents of our new thread when your enquiry came in.
Our office address is at - The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

We Expecting to partner with u to take your bizness to the next level.

Regards.

Team Krixmas

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by kolomax(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2014
krixmas....can you help me in picking up my parcel from nonikings office and deliver it to me in abuja
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by tonjeola(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
tonjeola: krixmas....can you help me in picking up my parcel from nonikings office and deliver it to me in IJEBU ODE or ile ife what will be ur fee?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
kolomax: krixmas....can you help me in picking up my parcel from nonikings office and deliver it to me in abuja

hi sir, thanks for droping by, we of course can pickup your parcel at Nonikings and ship to Abuja on your behalf, that's the work we do.
whats the content of your parcel and the weight?
you can give us a call for a swifter service, our contact details are on our signature page.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=tonjeola][/quote]

Hi tonjeola!

Thanks for making inquiry concerning our services, we ship to every state of the federation including osun( ile ife),Ogun ( Ijebu ode) Price determinant will include the weight of your parcel,value of its contents and much more importantly how bogus or not the parcels/cattons are parked.

kindly contact us via our details below so we can harmonize our discussion.

Regards
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by kolomax(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
krix really disappointed me today imagine,me calling them to pick my goods but no one pick my call...
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
kolomax: krix really disappointed me today imagine,me calling them to pick my goods but no one pick my call...

Hi Kolomax! Sorry if we missed your call, i wonder if you where the one that told us via watsapp chart to pick up your parcel at the airport at 4.29 pm and i told you your request was coming a bit late and that we will treat it tomorow.
We currently have three phone lines in operations you could call whenever you wish to reach us.

Sorry for any inconvinences caused.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2014
At Krixmas Logistics Services we are currently upgrading our services and we are working with a new generation bank to increase the stock of our dispatch bikes.

We will keep getting better for you our esteemed customers.

We have handled 2000 parcels in two months and non was missing in transit and no Bank remittance outstanding!

We will keep building our BRAND! Join us.

Regards

Team Krixmas.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by BJ4REEL(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Your real name sef no dey sweet me to call,na mr 'krixmas' all d way.....
Though its not my first time of using krixmax logistics to get my goods from d airport to my state,but its my first time of using them, from my little corner in d northern part of sambisa to reach my customer in lagos; and even when my client was slightly indisposed,my package remain secured until my client was ready, and without moving a muscle,i recieved alert of my cool cash,is that not sweet enough...
Infact,endorsed,tested and trusted!...
#watchoutformorepatronagefromme
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2014
BJ4REEL: Your real name sef no dey sweet me to call,na mr 'krixmas' all d way.....
Though its not my first time of using krixmax logistics to get my goods from d airport to my state,but its my first time of using them, from my little corner in d northern part of sambisa to reach my customer in lagos; and even when my client was slightly indisposed,my package remain secured until my client was ready, and without moving a muscle,i recieved alert of my cool cash,is that not sweet enough...
Infact,endorsed,tested and trusted!...
#watchoutformorepatronagefromme

Dear BJ4REEL!
Tanks for doing business wih us always! But i never knew you where operating from the sambisa forest o! w cheesy shud i say [Bring back our girls]! ;

We appreciate u.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Frieght services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young, Edo Line, Benue Link, Delta Line, Safari Express, Arik Air.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by aeu1: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
how much will it cost to pick 1 android phone from Oshodi to Uyo and how long?
Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
aeu1: how much will it cost to pick 1 android phone from Oshodi to Uyo and how long?
Thanks

Hi aeu1.

Thanks for showing up! Pickup of your Android Phone from oshodi will cost you 700 for our pickup/delivery service charge to AKTC park.
way billing your item to UYO might cost u 2500, that's the normal fee for items like phone, laptops,I pads etc.

But call our contact details on nour signature page so we could proffer cheaper alternatives to sending your item.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
goodtalk:

Hi aeu1.

Thanks for showing up! Pickup of your Android Phone from oshodi will cost you 700 for our pickup/delivery service charge to AKTC park.
way billing your item to UYO might cost u 2500, that's the normal fee for items like phone, laptops,I pads etc.

But call our contact details on nour signature page so we could proffer cheaper alternatives to sending your item.

Regards.
so to get a phone from lagos to uyo with your service wil cost N3200+
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
beatsbug: so to get a phone from lagos to uyo with your service wil cost N3200+

Hi beatsbug!

Official fee to courier expensive items such as Phones,Ipads,Laptops is N2500 and they issue you a waybill invoice. Kindly visit any courier section of transport companies to get the rates.

But such items could also be transported via Trusted drivers we have been using over the months at a reduced fee but with greater risk, should incase their is a loss of goods in transit it exposes us to a greater risk as invoices were not issued to cover such an item.

The 700 is our service charge to pickup the item from anywhere in lagos and deliver at the park for onward shipping to its final destination.

At Krixmas Logistics Services we strive to get the best and affordable/pocket friendly way of conveying your parcel from point A to B.

Hop on Board!

Regards

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Predynamix(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mr krismax.....any website
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Predynamix: Mr krismax.....any website

Hi Predynamix. Tanks for coming around! We are currentlly building our website neccesitating the unvailing of our Logo. It will be up and running soon.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Predynamix(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Also you ship in goods from china right.... Because I wanted to buy a good from china... From jd.com to be precise... Its that possible too...
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2014
Predynamix: Also you ship in goods from china right.... Because I wanted to buy a good from china... From jd.com to be precise... Its that possible too...

Hi Predynamix!

Kindly go ahead and purchase whatever your fancy! Krixmas will be there to ship it to your door step.

For further enquiry kindly reach us with our details in our signature profile.

Regards.

Team Krixmas

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Predynamix(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2014
...Its will be next month(august) before I made the purchase... I trust and believe You won't make me regret working with you then....
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
I have been trying 2 get across 2 u since yesterday but ur number is not available. I need u 2 help me get a package from isolo and send 2 kaduna. How much will it cost?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2014
idokojerry: I have been trying 2 get across 2 u since yesterday but ur number is not available. I need u 2 help me get a package from isolo and send 2 kaduna. How much will it cost?

Hi idokojerry, Thanks for the inquiry, kindly note we operate 3 mobile phone lines and they are all listed in our signature page.

Our service charge to pickup your parcel from isolo to Kaduna whill depend on the weight of your parcel/its contents. But generally our services are afffordable.

Kindly give us a call on any of our 3 lines this morning and let's sort the logistics for your parcel.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
mayorall:

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/ krixmas -logistics-
services.for-cheap-pickups]

Dear Mayorall,

We are glad to associate with you on this your new project. And as your Logistics/courier partner for your products we will always strive to give your numerous clientel base affordable and efficient services.

Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Frieght services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks Bros for norminating us to be your official Logistics company for this new project.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Thespecialone(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Excellent and diligent services from KLS. As a result of their diligence, they prevented two parcels from going the wrong recipients due to a mix up in phone numbers. well done.

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thespecialone: Excellent and diligent services from KLS. As a result of their diligence, they prevented two parcels from going the wrong recipients due to a mix up in phone numbers. well done.

Thanks Thespecialone. We at Krixmas Logistics Services always strive to give our clients excellent service and to protect their business intreasts always.

We appreciate your continues petronage.

Regards.

Team Krixmas

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:33am On Jul 31, 2014
We are happy to announce that we just handled/ deliverd our parcel number 3000.

Thanks for been there! We appreciate your ever increasing patronage.

Think Efficiency, Saftey and Affordability, Think Krixmas.

Wont u rather port!

Team Krixmas.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Hello krixmas...you guys should endeavour to pick ur calls. how much will it cost to send a 5kg parcel to calabar and a 2.7kg parcel to uyo? quick reponse pls. Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
BJ88: Hello krixmas...you guys should endeavour to pick ur calls. how much will it cost to send a 5kg parcel to calabar and a 2.7kg parcel to uyo? quick reponse pls. Thanks

Hi BJ88.

Whoa u never told me you were traveling! its been a while we saw you last. Sorry i missed your call but you could have called other lines on our signature page.

As we have discussed over phone/sms kindly forward the details tomorrow morning so we can arrange logistics for your parcels going to three destinations.

Good to have u back.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Adinije(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good job Krismaxx. My items was picked up from Mikky and was delivered to a friend same day. Keep the good work. looking forward to doing business with u. But next time u are going to waybill it straight to me. This third party ish was stressful us all. Once again well done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.