Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25372 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
isaactolu: Since I've known Krixmas logistics I have never had a moment of regret with them, prompt and fast delivery to all TrendyNaija customers across the country and more they treat you like king, they even offer drop-shipping wow!!

Dear isaactolu.

For about five months we have been handling your logistics business we have never had cause to worry, you have always been very supportive and thats why we handle your transactions with all the seriousness it deserves.

We appreciate you for your kind words! Thanks for your steadfastness.

Regards

Team Krixmas.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rockcalvary: I've used Krixmas for about 4-5 months now, and I must confess they're the best. Great service, Fast delivery, cheapest prices..what more can you ask for??
I hardly make comments on NL, but I had to do this one. We need to get this thread back up to the way it was before...even better.
Krixmas is more than a logistics company to me right now, they're almost business partners. Cause they'll take your deliveries seriously and personally. And I like that. More grease to your elbow guys.. and please make provision for the expansion coming in, so you don't lose your touch! That's what happens to most people, and I pray it doesn't happen with you.

Dear Rockcalvary.

We greet you! Thank you emphatically for your kind comments. At KrixMas Logistics Services we personalize our services to you thereby giving you the Most Affordable and Reliable Logistics services tailord to meet your needs. We provide total solutions to your business needs far above the conventional.

We tank u Rockcalvary.

Regards.

Team Krixmas.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Krak(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by AltarBoy1: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
@OP....
Can you guys help me convey a goods from Lagos to Enugu. It weigh about 5kg per carton and its about 50-70 cartons in number...
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 3:29am On Aug 31, 2014
AltarBoy1: @OP....
Can you guys help me convey a goods from Lagos to Enugu. It weigh about 5kg per carton and its about 50-70 cartons in number...

Gooday Alterboy1.

Thanks for coming around! We can surely assist your ship your 50 - 70 cartons to Enugu infact thats the work we do.
Kindly put a call through to me on 0802 804 5004 and lets together arrange the logistics/shipment of your parcels to Enugu.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by AltarBoy1: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
goodtalk: .

Gooday Alterboy1.

Thanks for coming around! We can surely assist your ship your 50 - 70 cartons to Enugu infact thats the work we do.
Kindly put a call through to me on 0802 804 5004 and lets together arrange the logistics/shipment of your parcels to Enugu.

Regards.

Assuming am shifting 50 cartons, what is the price like... Can you like give me a range....
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Thespecialone(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hi everyone, I just want to say thanks to the Krixmas logistics team for a job well done. If I were to post a review everytime I use their service, I'll just occupy the whole thread. This team performs excellently and I have no reservations about recommending them. I do business with them several times a week so I have a good idea about them. In logistics, there is never 100 percent guarantee so when things don't go according to plan, remember there is something called unforeseen circumstances and it's ever present. I sincerely hope that you guys grow to become the "SF Express of Nigeria" Shalom.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by AltarBoy1: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
AltarBoy1: Assuming am shifting 50 cartons, what is the price like... Can you like give me a range....
Still waiting...
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
AltarBoy1: Still waiting...

Hi AltarBoy1. Tanks for your patience! Since you intend shipping as much as 50 cattons i would advice u give us a call so we can talk. I had wanted to call you but i couldent get a number with which to reach you.

Regards

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by AltarBoy1: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
goodtalk:

Hi AltarBoy1. Tanks for your patience! Since you intend shipping as much as 50 cattons i would advice u give us a call so we can talk. I had wanted to call you but i couldent get a number with which to reach you.

Regards
Alryt... Will place a call to you by tomorrow...
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Alpet(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good day, how much will u deliver a package weighing 2.27kg from shippyme office to ilorin.
Content: Phone.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alpet: Good day, how much will u deliver a package weighing 2.27kg from shippyme office to ilorin.
Content: Phone.

Hi Alpet! its nice for you to come around, as we have been discussing via the phone kindly effect the required transfer so we can conclude your logistics to ilorin.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Thespecialone(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello everyone, it's thespecialone again grin. I just stopped by to say thanks to the krixmas logistics team led by mr charles. I had a deadline to deliver some goods tomorrow morning in three different states across Nigeria. I informed them ahead of time, and true to his words, the team picked up the parcels from the airport upon arrival for onward dispatch. KLS saves the day. Thank you very much.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Thespecialone(m): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Exceptional service from Krixmas Logistics. As a follow up to my earlier post, I was shocked when Mr Charles called me by 10.55pm to tell me that he just gave my parcel to the driver and I spoke with him. I'm a client facing entrepreneur and I know what it's like to go extra lengths for a client but what Mr Charles did last is simply unheard of and beyond exceptional. By 6am I had already picked up the parcel and delivered it to the bride whose wedding is this morning. Failure was not a option and many thanks to Mr Charles and his exceptional team for their help in making a bride's day a memorable one.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Thespecialone(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2014
A few tips to getting the best from krixmas logistics.

1. Where possible inform them ahead of time of the pickup/ delivery, provide them with the pick up point, contact person, name on the package, recipients name, phone number destination.

2. Make allowances for unforeseen circumstances. These guys do a great job under very difficult circumstances and sometimes situations may arise beyond their control, things like weather, heavy traffic, unavailability of buses etc.

3. Effective communication, try to be civil in your communication, respect is mutual.

4. Last but not the least pay on time wink
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thespecialone: Hello everyone, it's thespecialone again grin. I just stopped by to say thanks to the krixmas logistics team led by mr charles. I had a deadline to deliver some goods tomorrow morning in three different states across Nigeria. I informed them ahead of time, and true to his words, the team picked up the parcels from the airport upon arrival for onward dispatch. KLS saves the day. Thank you very much.

Dear Thespecialone!
Words are not enough to say thank you for the volume of business you bring our way on a weekly basis!
And for your consistent patronage we have decided to give you two free deliveries for every ten you bring our way and a specially customized KrixMas shirt to say thank u. Kindly drop your shirt size via our normal channel of communication.

We appreciate you bros!

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Thespecialone: Exceptional service from Krixmas Logistics. As a follow up to my earlier post, I was shocked when Mr Charles called me by 10.55pm to tell me that he just gave my parcel to the driver and I spoke with him. I'm a client facing entrepreneur and I know what it's like to go extra lengths for a client but what Mr Charles did last is simply unheard of and beyond exceptional. By 6am I had already picked up the parcel and delivered it to the bride whose wedding is this morning. Failure was not a option and many thanks to Mr Charles and his exceptional team for their help in making a bride's day a memorable one.

Dear Thespecialone!

At KrixMas Logistics Services we take customer service to a whole new level, how would you have explained to the bride that you couldn't deliver her valuable items before her wedding? to us failure is not an option. i actually waited till the bus boarded up and departed before exiting the park, i eventually got home 12.45am, and i kept calling the driver till he handed over your important cargo.
we appreciate all our clients and we make their business our business and that why we remain in business!

Regards!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2014
Thespecialone: A few tips to getting the best from krixmas logistics.

1. Where possible inform them ahead of time of the pickup/ delivery, provide them with the pick up point, contact person, name on the package, recipients name, phone number destination.

2. Make allowances for unforeseen circumstances. These guys do a great job under very difficult circumstances and sometimes situations may arise beyond their control, things like weather, heavy traffic, unavailability of buses etc.

3. Effective communication, try to be civil in your communication, respect is mutual.

4. Last but not the least pay on time wink

My Dear Special one!

Thanks for the incisive tips you shared! its a follow up to the once Hugobus shared earlier. We are all in Business, both the seller and the delivery company, its a Siamese relationship and without one the other is not complete.

Thanks for always been there.

Regards!.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Alpet(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
goodtalk:

Hi Alpet! its nice for you to come around, as we have been discussing via the phone kindly effect the required transfer so we can conclude your logistics to ilorin.

Regards.
Thanks to Krismax Logistics Services. We discussed and finalized the deal via whatsapp. I got my item 24 hours after d payment, Mr. Charles did a good job. He picked up the package late in the evening on friday, sent me the picture of the package and still gave it to the bus driver that same night, the bus left Lag the following morning and I collected my package in Ilorin before 11am on saturday.
I confirmed from the driver that it was late in the night that he brought the package just to ensure prompt delivery.
Thanks for the good job.
RECOMMENDED
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Alpet:
Thanks to Krismax Logistics Services. We discussed and finalized the deal via whatsapp. I got my item 24 hours after d payment, Mr. Charles did a good job. He picked up the package late in the evening on friday, sent me the picture of the package and still gave it to the bus driver that same night, the bus left Lag the following morning and I collected my package in Ilorin before 11am on saturday.
I confirmed from the driver that it was late in the night that he brought the package just to ensure prompt delivery.
Thanks for the good job.
RECOMMENDED

Thank you so much @ Alpet!
We appreciate your kind words its expedient on us to conclude our transactions quickly, a swifter transaction turn around is what all our customers deserve!

Thank u sir!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 10thangel(f): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
hi, I live in jos. I want to ship 200 pcs of memory cards from China (On Alibaba) to Jos. I will like to know your service charge so that I give the seller ur details. Also, I will like Krixmax to pay for the memory cards to ensure safety. Pls, I need urget reply. Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by tutucious(f): 5:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Krismax! Krismax!! Krismax!!!! Giving customers Maximum satisfaction...
99% customers service efficiency
99% pickup speed
99% fast delivery to ur location. What more can we ask for.

From anodat satisfied customer in Bayelsa.

Thumbs up
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
tutucious: Krismax! Krismax!! Krismax!!!! Giving customers Maximum satisfaction...
99% customers service efficiency
99% pickup speed
99% fast delivery to ur location. What more can we ask for.

From anodat satisfied customer in Bayelsa.

Thumbs up

Dear tutucious!

Thanks for always been there! We appreciate u for consistently giving us biz.
Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 10thangel(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
10thangel: hi, I live in jos. I want to ship 200 pcs of memory cards from China (On Alibaba) to Jos. I will like to know your service charge so that I give the seller ur details. Also, I will like Krixmax to pay for the memory cards to ensure safety. Pls, I need urget reply. Thanks

hi, I've been waiting for ur reply. I even called and u promise to reply. Pls, I need a reply can't wait forever. thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2014
10thangel: hi, I live in jos. I want to ship 200 pcs of memory cards from China (On Alibaba) to Jos. I will like to know your service charge so that I give the seller ur details. Also, I will like Krixmax to pay for the memory cards to ensure safety. Pls, I need urget reply. Thanks

Hi 10thangel!, its nice for u to come around. We sure can assist u procure from Alibaba and ship to your doorsteps in jos. Kindly drop the sellers link in which u wish to buy d products on our email for assessment and advice before we can move into the procurement and shipping statges and also leave your phone number in there also so we can communicate speedily. Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 10thangel(f): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
goodtalk:

Hi 10thangel!, its nice for u to come around. We sure can assist u procure from Alibaba and ship to your doorsteps in jos. Kindly drop the sellers link in which u wish to buy d products on our email for assessment and advice before we can move into the procurement and shipping statges and also leave your phone number in there also so we can communicate speedily. Regards.

Just sent two mails, sellers link and my no. Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 10thangel(f): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
goodtalk:

hi, didnt hear from you again. I've replied your mail.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
10thangel:

hi, didnt hear from you again. I've replied your mail.

Dear 10thangel. Kindly check your mail I have replied. Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 10thangel(f): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
goodtalk:

Dear 10thangel. Kindly check your mail I have replied. Regards.

thanks. I'm just trying to get another supplier. the first one is not replying me well after telling him that I want an agent to handle the transaction. I'm still trying to discuss with another one with 5yrs Gold membership with Alibaba. Once we come to terms. I will make the order thru you. Pls, send your acct no thru my e-mail.
thanks.

We've agreed to the price. shld I send his details to you? I'm still going for the 4GB and 8GB, 100pc each at 1.55 and 1.85 respectively. Kindly calculate with your charges. so that I can pay.
thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by dekunbi: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Thumbs up Krismax Logistics. I have been. Using them. For some months now and I. Must. Confess that I am highly impressed. We have Neva met only talk and chat on phone but. They have really. Satisfied me. My shipment is. Being. Picked up in lagos and delivered to me on time. I. Have few goods with dem and all they do is deliver to my customers when they need it. No need to run to the park. Every time too send goods to lagos from PH. Keep up the good work. You are. Really. Doing well.keep it up.. Keep. Your flag flying.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2014
one word! krixmas is just da bomb. he handles everything on mybehalf. abeg chop knockles jor...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.