Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25384 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by twicenoni(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2014
hello some seller in china will come to drop wrist watches to your office in china and some hbs tone+ ear phones too when are you shipping to nigeria this week so that i hurry the seller up pls i want fast delivery sir thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
twicenoni:
hello some seller in china will come to drop wrist watches to your office in china and some hbs tone+ ear phones too when are you shipping to Nigeria this week so that i hurry the seller up pls i want fast delivery sir thanks

Dear Twicenoni. As soon as we receive the items in china, they will hit Nigeria the following day.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2014
5p1naz:

please which of your numbers do you guys receive calls on, because i called all 3 numbers in your signature and no one is picking any of them. i need to talk to someone first because i'm currently using a courier like yours and they always promise to pickup immediately but then they alway always end up letting my goods stay at nonnikings for 2 days and when they finally pickup, it spends another 1 day in their store, its eating me away because i'm loosing customers. i do ghana delivery as much as 2 or 3 times weekly. i need a reliable courier who can always pickup as soon as my goods clear and deliver to abc for ghana delivery. can you guys be relied upon? if it is not in your policy to handle same day delivery or if there's anything that can hinder the same day delivery, i'd appreciate you letting me know now before i commit to your services.

cheers.

Pls I need to get some good details as regards nonikings I'm planning to go for their express shipping please from ur experience with them do they eventually ship in 1day from china on express? And how's their service so far cos I don't want to ship and be hearing stories of 15days delay on express shipping. Just trying to be careful cos one stupid logistics company (FAFALUS GLOBAL SHIPPING) has shown me hell!!!!
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 5p1naz(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Tbliss12:

Pls I need to get some good details as regards nonikings I'm planning to go for their express shipping please from ur experience with them do they eventually ship in 1day from china on express? And how's their service so far cos I don't want to ship and be hearing stories of 15days delay on express shipping. Just trying to be careful cos one stupid logistics company (FAFALUS GLOBAL SHIPPING) has shown me hell!!!!

Nonnikings will ship your express goods and you will receive it the next day. The problem Is with judy his secretary. You will send her a msg and then call her to check her msg and send your goods.

She either not pick her call or she wont reply your messages. Average reply time for her in my plenty experiences. 3 days. But as soon as she picks and you keep disturbing her. She will ship and once she confirms shipment, next 24hours.. its ready in lagos
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
5p1naz:

Nonnikings will ship your express goods and you will receive it the next day. The problem Is with judy his secretary. You will send her a msg and then call her to check her msg and send your goods.

She either not pick her call or she wont reply your messages. Average reply time for her in my plenty experiences. 3 days. But as soon as she picks and you keep disturbing her. She will ship and once she confirms shipment, next 24hours.. its ready in lagos

Thanks a million for the response.... But 1 more thing sir the express shippings won't pass through Nahco clearance? Because due to their last strike there are backlog of goods to be cleared. Just want to ask won't it affect the express shipment of nonikings too?

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 5p1naz(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Tbliss12:

Thanks a million for the response.... But 1 more thing sir the express shippings won't pass through Nahco clearance? Because due to their last strike there are backlog of goods to be cleared. Just want to ask won't it affect the express shipment of nonikings too?

no no express won't go through NACHO. you're welcome smiley
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by roqrules04(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello Krixmas, pls kindly reply your whatsapp messages. You're reading them but not replying.
Pls do the needful sir,
Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:45am On Dec 20, 2014
roqrules04:
Hello Krixmas, pls kindly reply your whatsapp messages. You're reading them but not replying.
Pls do the needful sir,
Thanks

Dear roqrules04,
Kindly note that your outstanding items have been delivered by one of our dispatch riders to your customer at IJU yesterday.

Thanks.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by roqrules04(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
goodtalk:

Dear roqrules04,
Kindly note that your outstanding items have been delivered by one of our dispatch riders to your customer at IJU yesterday.

Thanks.

Thank you so much sir
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by awhales(f): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hi Good talk,

How much would it cost to deliver a 16kg load to ughelli, delta state.

Thanks.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 4:01am On Dec 23, 2014
awhales:
Hi Good talk,

How much would it cost to deliver a 16kg load to ughelli, delta state.

Thanks.

Hi awhales.

Thanks for visiting us online. You will kindly avail us with the information regarding the content of the 16kg package, where we would pick (Warehouse) it up from before dispatching to Ughelli Delta state, and u could give us a call or drop your number so we could give u a call to arrange the logistics of your package to Ughelli.

Regards.

@ Krixmas Logistics! We Prop up your Biz!!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Zelta: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by aou07: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
'need industrial chemicals such as paint, water treatment, laboratory, shampoo, detol making chemicals etc (in kg, bags, drums, kegs, tons)
-contact: boulvart ventures (importer, supplier, wholesaler & retailer of industrial chemicals)
-show room: shop 191 ojodu-berger retail market
-tel: 08029416954, 08115982113
-e-mail: investoperations@yahoo.com
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by twicenoni(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
krixmax please how much did u called the price of 1kg parcel from china to nigeria via express delivery
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Rita30: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
goodtalk:

Dear Rita.

Thank you so much ma! You proved dependable and forthright! As you trusted us with your goods in our custody for over a month we could trust you with our clients expensive I pad also.

Looking forward to your next shipment.

We appreciate u Ma.

Regards.
hello krixmas i sent you a message
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Rita30:
hello krixmas i sent you a message

Dear Rita. I have seen your message. Kindly note that we have picked up your 3 packages at LSM Global and have effectively dispatched them to Abuja.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by NJN: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hello Goodtalk,

I want some items delivered to kaduna from LSM global. Total weight's about 22lbs total.

Please let me know cost of sending them by road and by air. Need them asap.

Thank you.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2014
NJN:
Hello Goodtalk,

I want some items delivered to kaduna from LSM global. Total weight's about 22lbs total.

Please let me know cost of sending them by road and by air. Need them asap.

Thank you.

Hi NJN.

Am glad to note that you have received your first batch of consignment from LSM GLOBAL that we sent to Kaduna on your behalf. As soon as the others arrive LSM Global office in Lagos kindly notify us so we can conclude the transactions.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Rita30: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2014
goodtalk:

Dear Rita. I have seen your message. Kindly note that we have picked up your 3 packages at LSM Global and have effectively dispatched them to Abuja.

Regards.
i sent u a text message
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Rita30: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ur number has been off what is it now? Dont i deserve some information
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Rita30:
Ur number has been off what is it now? Dont i deserve some information

Dear Rita30,

We Rita. Happy New Year Festivity. Your Parcel was Dispatched to Abuja Today the 1st of January 2015. you must understand that the pressure has been mounting because of the festive season. To Dispatch your package on the first day of the new year should show you the commitment we engage in our services to our customers, lots of companies have gone on break.

we appreciate you.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by InsaneTamie(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2015
hello. do you ship from China to Nigeria?

if you do, how long does it take to ship items with battery?
and how much per kg, including shipping charges etc?

thank you.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 1:36am On Jan 15, 2015

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
5.Air Frieght services

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by larhnrey: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
can u deliver to Oyo town and how about the payment
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by larhnrey: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Then,pls am new in this importation....
explain some crux things I nid to know
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by larhnrey: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Can u handle my percel both from China and from Lagos to my doorstep,if u can.
Explain I will do cos am a novice
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2015
larhnrey:
can u deliver to Oyo town and how about the payment

Hi Larhnrey.

Compliments of the day. We can handle any transaction u desire us to undertake on your behalf, From procurement, shipping and delivery to your door steps in oyo state. For quicker conversation kindly reach me via call or watsapp on 0802 804 5004.

We look forward to serving your biz.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Durosure(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2015
hi ...
am planning to buy goods from china on ALibaba
can you put me through on how to
and aLSO help me with the logistics
already sent you a whatapp msg
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2015

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
5.Air Frieght services

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by bukad116: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2015
how can you help me pick good from texas and deliver it to my door step in ijebu ode and how much will it cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.