Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool (36452 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Career With Halliburton Nigeria / Careers In Halliburton!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by sifo: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2014
ThaSlimKidd:
All Glory goes to God... Prayers and keepin the faith alive finally paid off .
Got the green light to resume on monday. After a successful chat and medicals in the first week of December.
To all those still waiting patiently... Just keep the faith alive. See you all at the top.
#TeamCompletions
Congrats bro. Really happy 4 u

1 Like

Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by cc150615(f): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
veevean1:

But u endured to the end. Cheers baby wink
U and wunmie should go and rent our three bedroom wink

Am really grateful to God for all d testimonies .... More to come cool
Yea more to come,you're next babe
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
stariobran:
so it's thanksgiving mode here I guess. I picked my letter to resume on monday 22nd for production enhancement. .....I think I had one of most frustrating experiences....something I can't even recount....but I'm thankful it worked out well

Finally....I am so happy for u. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by midich: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
stariobran:
so it's thanksgiving mode here I guess. I picked my letter to resume on monday 22nd for production enhancement. .....I think I had one of most frustrating experiences....something I can't even recount....but I'm thankful it worked out well

I guess you wia the lady I saw around 11:30 in the Hq. I was going for my medicals, got called for completions, that they want me to resume on monday too, but I haven't picked my offer letter though.
I hope what happened wasn't very bad. Some days are like that.
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by ThaSlimKidd: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
sifo:
Congrats to all who've made it out of d pool
And still to get out of the pool ...
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by ThaSlimKidd: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
stariobran:
Congrats...
Guess you the production enhancement chic I saw today as well
midich:

I guess you wia the lady I saw around 11:30 in the Hq. I was going for my medicals, got called for completions, that they want me to resume on monday too, but I haven't picked my offer letter though.
Congrats in advance
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by stariobran(f): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2014
veevean1:

But u endured to the end. Cheers baby wink
U and wunmie should go and rent our three bedroom wink

Am really grateful to God for all d testimonies .... More to come cool
lool abi, we will rent it don't worry, once you come
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by stariobran(f): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Finally....I am so happy for u. CONGRATULATIONS

thank you
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by stariobran(f): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2014
midich:

oh yes, I remember you....it's a very long story, but it worked out, that's all I'm thankful for
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by stariobran(f): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
ThaSlimKidd:

Congrats...
Guess you the production enhancement chic I saw today as well

Congrats in advance
oh yea, thanks
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by stariobran(f): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2014
cc150615:

yaaayy, stario baby. time to pop something!
lol ooshey. ..Thanks for being there all the way
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by cc150615(f): 3:16am On Dec 18, 2014
stariobran:

lol ooshey. ..Thanks for being there all the way
Anytime darl
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by tochiddy: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2014
I ll not b happy until my veevean gets her own letter
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by cc150615(f): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2014
tochiddy:
She will soon, We're all hoping nd praying for her too
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by veevean1(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
cc150615:

She will soon, We're all hoping nd praying for her too
tochiddy:

Lol thanks guys we just have to know that God's time is d best... Keeping hope alive smiley
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by Lewinskee: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmn, all these peeps that are doing chats for more than one psl. shocked
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by EDNN: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
hello everyone. I have been following this chat for a long time. please does anyone know how people are left in the pool, when will it be closed and is halli still taking everyone in the pool for this year? sometime in September I learnt they plan taking everyone on the pool
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by veevean1(f): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
EDNN:
hello everyone. I have been following this chat for a long time. please does anyone know how people are left in the pool, when will it be closed and is halli still taking everyone in the pool for this year? sometime in September I learnt they plan taking everyone on the pool

If u ask me na who I go ask cry

Kidding I dunno maybe someone can help us ansa
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by ThaSlimKidd: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year people... Wishing you the very best this year has to offer.

For my friends still in the pool swimming majestically delay is not denial. God's plan supercedes our own understanding. Just keep believing and never give up hope.
Well.. I can categorically say from my oga at the top and speaking for completions psl that there would still be further intake from the pool in january. so keep praying and keep waiting for that call. Cheers Fam!!!

5 Likes

Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by Lewinskee: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello house, what's happening here? Long time. Happy New Year to you too Thaslimkidd. Seems morale is low here. undecided
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by veevean1(f): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Takes broom to dust the cobweb cry , mops floor...
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by lcoq: 5:20am On Jan 11, 2015
veevean1:
Takes broom to dust the cobweb cry , mops floor...
Good Housekeeping.. Halli, behold ur Staff.
Happy New Year guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by EDNN: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
House any news on Halli's recruitment? Has anyone gotten an offer this year?
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by Topmostt: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2015
What's happening with Halliburton recruitment? Anybody With good news this year?
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by lordnaruto: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Last last, its safe to assume the swimming pool water don dry, chai,
Halli fall my hand sha, well, not too bad, we survive today to live another day.
cheers people, its been fun all along thou, make I go add this swimming pool experience for my CV.
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by prelinctus: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
@lordnaruto, you are giving up already? I thought you guy's anthem was 'keep hope alive'. Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by lordnaruto: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
prelinctus:
@lordnaruto, you are giving up already? I thought you guy's anthem was 'keep hope alive'. Lol lipsrsealed

wetin I 4 do? Pack my load go sleep 4 their gate ba? hehehehehehehehe, anyway, its all good, I'm not giving up, if they call tomorrow, I'll let u know.
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by prelinctus: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
lordnaruto:

wetin I 4 do? Pack my load go sleep 4 their gate ba? hehehehehehehehe, anyway, its all good, I'm not giving up, if they call tomorrow, I'll let u know.
Let me know? Lol. I have no business with this company. You guys should keep dreaming sha.
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by YellowBastard: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cocosmite

I like your courage but this time I must tell you to shelve any hope for now. The oil industry is currently downsizing because of the low prices of oil. 9000 staff gone from Schlumberger worldwide, I know some engineers in Nigeria asked to go. Halliburton over 6000 gone. And Schlumberger is planning a further 11000 job cuts again.
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by toprealman: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2018
collynzo1:
Like I would always say God and time dats all... there is hope in the house .just got my offer on subsea.I am nt working @ d moment. Studied Mech ENG.For those of u that haven't been called, just be hopeful. Cementing and subsea is calling @ d moment .plus someone told me he over heard the HR asking how many people r remaining in the talent pool n dat dey shdnt exhaust dem as oda psls havnt called. So I will say there's plenty of hope. I wish you all the best.hope to see you all. Amen.
A friend recently applied for a position and was told to join the talent pool/ community with a link on updating profile.
What's this all about? Does it mean he is considered for the job?
He needs answers, kindly clarify pls.
Re: Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool by Bcpump: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
This pool.... and another pool starts tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017 / If You Are Unemployed Consider This / Daniel Joshua: Former N-Power Volunteer Gets N300,000 For Returning N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.