Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week (1138 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time? / 96.9 Cool FM Or Rhythm 93.7 FM: Which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week by Koolmexxi(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Abeg anyone to help out with the name of the song currently the hit song of the week on Rhythm fm Abuja. And possibly link to download. So luving dat jam. Whoever he is, his lines are dope.
Re: Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week by lalaboi(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Not everyone is a fan of that station and also not everyone lives i abuja. You'd be better helped if you can post some of the lyrics on here
Re: Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week by Koolmexxi(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2014
lalaboi: Not everyone is a fan of that station and also not everyone lives i abuja. You'd be better helped if you can post some of the lyrics on here
The guy made use of some igbo lines and words in both d chorus and verses. I think d chorus has d following as it's second lines.
"..... Money on my mind, Omo my eye dey red.. "
*Nwanem adim very much"

*Etiokwe!! Eriokwe!! "

He made some really funny lines during his verses like
" I'm a boss and can do my Xmas in july"

I'll try and listen up at d turn of every hour to try and find out more about d artiste or song..
Re: Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week by Koolmexxi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Guys I've found d song, it's 5mics-Adim very much. Na download get me now sharp sharp
Re: Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week by lalaboi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Koolmexxi: Guys I've found d song, it's 5mics-Adim very much. Na download get me now sharp sharp

Was about telling you that too. Its a new track that was released during this past week. Enjoy.
Re: Help With Rhythm Fm's Hit Song Of The Week by Koolmexxi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
lalaboi:

Was about telling you that too. Its a new track that was released during this past week. Enjoy.
I'm already enjoying d track ooo. From d little I heard on air, I knew I had to download d jam.

(1) (Reply)

Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Olamide – Rora Shake It (prod. Young John) / Mark Angel Comedy: Inlaw Inlaw (episode 83) With Emmanuella / Let's Be Honest About Wizkid's Come Closer Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.