Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER (1254 Views)

President Buhari Voice Recognition Program - Contest For 50,000 Naira / Sayo Oladeji Wins N1m In Programming Contest (photos) / Build A JAMB Result Checking Website To Win 150,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by yesnlwashacked: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2014
LETS MAKE NL SAFER
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by yesnlwashacked: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2014
Ceasar1: The only forum with the potential to beat Niaraland is yarme .

What website is it? Where is the link to it?
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by yesnlwashacked: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Ceasar1:

The Link has been censored on NL. Much like a Taboo. You can't type It.

LETS MAKE NL SAFER
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by fattbabakay(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ceasar1:

True.
It's still a young forum.
d site is great tho....gat potentials...
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
yesnlwashacked:

LETS MAKE NL SAFER

Safe from What?
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by ultraGM: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ceasar1: The only forum with the potential to beat Niaraland is yarme .

Thats a Joke, Do you the kind of Love that bind Nairalanders with Nairaland, even seun cant break it, We users are ready to sue Seun to court if he dare discontinue this forum, and you are talking about , i saw the guy doing publicity.
Nairaland is a community in which you have make friends and nobody will afford to start from level zero making new friends, example is when user start the Trend #BringBackOurSite #BringBackOurNairaland that means we Love Nairaland
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
ultraGM:

Thats a Joke, Do you the kind of Love that bind Nairalanders with Nairaland, even seun cant break it, We users are ready to sue Seun to court if he dare discontinue this forum, and you are talking about , i saw the guy doing publicity.
Nairaland is a community in which you have make friends and nobody will afford to start from level zero making new friends, example is when user start the Trend #BringBackOurSite #BringBackOurNairaland that means we Love Nairaland

Chill. No one is arguing that Fact. And Yes Most Niaralanders are addicted to NL, I'm No exception.

It takes two eyes and a Smart Brain to recognize something with a good potential. is No exception.

Everything lies with Time.
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by BodyKiss(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
ultraGM:

There was myspace before facebook. If seun contunues with the way he's handling this site (PR wise) it's only a matter of time. NL decline will be gradual.

1 Like

Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by BodyKiss(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Donkunxex: dat make sense. ooh..... especially d live football scores...buh ......

The UI is even more appealing than NL.

Not that addicted to NL, but I was forced to look for alternate site when NL was down, didn't find until now. Seun should be concern and up his game.
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by taiocol: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2014
Donkunxex: dat make sense. ooh..... especially d live football scores... buh ......
What wink
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Ajibel(m): 4:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Ceasar1:

True.
It's still a young forum.

wey no get search button. I complained buh Ugochukwu replied that I just type my search keywords and hit "enter". I was flabberpointed. Where did he see enter on my "phone"
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Ajibel(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2014
BodyKiss:

There was myspace before facebook

Cut that crap niqqa... Those were social networks, NL & YM are forums... The past threads and quality of topics, posts, popularity - all wont just make NL fade... U dont expect me to start an Enyimba fan thread on . I wont be inspired to start from scratch on a new forum, some of us expend our time when we engage in discussions. could excel as a site for campus students...
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Vivly(f): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Ajibel:

wey no get search button. I complained buh Ugochukwu replied that I just type my search keywords and hit "enter". I was flabberpointed. Where did he see enter on my "phone"
Just type in the key word and it'll search itself.
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by BodyKiss(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Ajibel:

Cut that crap niqqa... Those were social networks, NL & YM are forums... The past threads and quality of topics, posts, popularity - all wont just make NL fade... U dont expect me to start an Enyimba fan thread on . I wont be inspired to start from scratch on a new forum, some of us expend our time when we engage in discussions. could excel as a site for campus students...

You lack business sense. Do you think it will happen overnight? Do you think facebook overthrown of myspace happened overnight? With time, it might get the contents and users to compete with NL if the owner knows what he's doing. Look at yahoo vs gmail today. If you read my other post, you'll see where I stated that NL decline will be gradual . I think Seun is just fortunate that there's no genuine competition for NL. But that might change in the future.

Note: NL is a social network too.
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't think there is difference between nairaland and yarnmoi ..
And i don't see the reason why i should leave nairaland for .
Except i see something new/profitable.
Not photocopy. Don't forget Facebook isn't MySpace clone neither is gmail. To yahoo.
So the guy should step up
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Ajibel(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2014
Vivly: Just type in the key word and it'll search itself.

I did and nuffin happened buh nau he has put a "go" btn after much complaint from me...
Re: 80,000 NAIRA CHALLENGE/CONTEST TO MAKE NAIRALAND SAFER by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nairaland is the best forum in nigeria but the only problem is.... it doesnt look advanced on PC... anyway i love nairaland... i own a website www.naijazoom.com but i dont have admin or a moderator that can help join hands with me to take the site to the next level. if anyone wants to help partner with me in managing naijazoom.com will be a life shareholder at my own community... I trust in God. if anyone is intrested please send me a mail, or reply thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Best $500-$600 Range Laptop For Programming / Help A Newbie / Software Gurus In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.