Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Man Molests Hen In South Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Molests Hen In South Africa (1818 Views)

'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2014
Johannesburg - A security guard has had to pay a R500 fine after he raped a chicken. The chicken was so badly injured that it had to be euthanised after the incident.

The man was found guilty and fined in the Barberton Magistrate’s Court after he admitted to having sex with the chicken. The man pleaded guilty on his first appearance in court and now has a criminal record.

The National Council SPCAs said the case goes back to November when trainee inspector Eddie Gininda of the Barberton SPCA was asked by the local SAPS for legal advice.

Bestiality had taken place when a sexual act was performed on a hen. This violation of the bird had caused her intestines to become dislodged, but she was still alive.

Gininda took the chicken to a veterinarian, but her injuries were so severe that she was euthanised to prevent more
suffering.

Charges were laid in terms of the Animals Protection Act of 1962 and the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Offences) Amendment Act, 2007.
The NSPCA said bestiality was a criminal offence in South Africa.

It was “indescribably cruel and injurious to the animal” and
was a “serious indicator of deviant sexual behaviour”. Wendy Wilson of special investigations at the NSPCA said bestiality was more common than people realised.
Source
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Godwinsilas(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2014
New diffination of madness.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Dude south africa is giving you sleepless nights for sure....
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2014
EroZA: Dude south africa is giving you sleepless nights for sure....
30% smiley
How far?
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by diablos: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Blackvampire(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2014
Oh shit as i saw the title of this trend i laughed so loud that everyone thought i was crazy..so mean upon all those sweet big ass south african ladies dat make my cock so hard..when ever i visit it's a fucking hen dis animal cod smash wat a shame.....
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
embarassed some humans did not follow the normal evolutionary trend, they were left behind and turned into animal molesters.disgusting.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

CraigB:
hulle smaak so lekker want hulle spyker so lekker
Close, but no cigar.
kgr28: thees is knot troo. eye am a pewpill woo wool mertrickyoolate thiss yer. eye have bean offid a jorb bye
the ANC beekors off my eksellint marx. they aah sponsoring my tercherry edukashin in politickle sighnce.

Answer: To get away from the Bantu rapist.

EroZA, does this arouse you?

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2014
it is not in my blood to go around and beat my chest by badmouthing other countries (people),am learning it here,courtesy of people who live in a country wherein 97% of the populace are still adhering to ancient beliefs and superstition...keep on creating stories,it costs nothing to read,may I tell u why am on this forum?in SA we don't have website wherein people make mockery of other African nations,infact we don't show our anger on internet,we rather get into the streets and TOYITOYI..

keep on telling what is happening in SA ,your gods are listening to your fascinating news..

Apatheist: Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Close, but no cigar.

Answer: To get away from the Bantu rapist.

EroZA, does this arouse you?
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA:
it is not in my blood to go around and beat my chest by badmouthing other countries (people),am learning it here,courtesy of people who live in a country wherein 97% of the populace are still adhering to ancient beliefs and superstition...keep on creating stories,it costs nothing to read,may I tell u why am on this forum?in SA we don't have website wherein people make mockery of other African nations,infact we don't show our anger on internet,we rather get into the streets and TOYITOYI..

keep on telling what is happening in SA ,your gods are listening to your fascinating news..

grin
So why are you on a website where people "badmouth" other countries?

I do not believe in superstitions or religions - - see my username.

I am sure there are more Atheists in Nigeria, although most of them are closet Atheists because you are right-- most of my people are in mental slavery. sad

The ones that come out are usually stigmatized - - see Mubarak's story on the homepage.

Hopefully, as time goes on people will see religion for what it truly is.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2014
The reason am here is I find this forum interesting,its a Nigerian forum but many threads are about a country called south Africa,if a thread is not about SA,it gets mentioned as a comparison

its good to be here,am learning alot plus many of the news am hearing on this forum,I don't hear them here at home,like this story of yours ...

Apatheist:
grin
So why are you on a website where people "badmouth" other countries?

I do not believe in superstitions or religions - - see my username.

I am sure there are more Atheists in Nigeria, although most of them are closet Atheists because you are right-- most of my people are in mental slavery. sad

The ones that come out are usually stigmatized - - see Mubarak's story on the homepage.

Hopefully, as time goes on people will see religion for what it truly is.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA: The reason am here is I find this forum interesting, cool its a Nigerian forum but many threads are about a country called south Africa,if a thread is not about SA,it gets mentioned as a comparison

its good to be here,am learning alot plus many of the news am hearing on this forum,I don't hear them here at home,like this story of yours ...

No, only a handful of threads are about South Africa
According to the site statistics, there are:
Stats: 1192316 members, 1528141 topics

The threads about South Africa are at most a hundred, maybe less.

Did you hear the news of how your government wants to go the Zimbabwe way?
The Boer threatened to burn their farms, then leave.
If they do so they are welcome to Nigeria, they can join the farmers from Zimbabwe to make Nigeria the food basket of Africa. cool

What other South African forums are there?
News24 gets the most traffic but it doesn't hold a candle to Nairaland.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2014
You are now diverting,news24 is not a forum but a media house,people only make comments on stories written by journalists

so all these things are about the Boers,I did not know that you guys want them in your country,are you saying that you don't mind even if they introduce apartheid in your country?as long as you have the title FOOD BASKET OF AFRICa?my brother let your wishful thinking be so...if you think SA will starve which it seems your nation wish for,just sit down and enjoy your coconut..

Apatheist:
No, only a handful of threads are about South Africa
According to the site statistics, there are:

The threads about South Africa are at most a hundred, maybe less.

Did you hear the news of how your government wants to go the Zimbabwe way?
The Boer threatened to burn their farms, then leave.
If they do so they are welcome to Nigeria, they can join the farmers from Zimbabwe to make Nigeria the food basket of Africa. cool

What other South African forums are there?
News24 gets the most traffic but it doesn't hold a candle to Nairaland.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA: You are now diverting,news24 is not a forum but a media house,people only make comments on stories written by journalists

so all these things are about the Boers,I did not know that you guys want them in your country,are you saying that you don't mind even if they introduce apartheid in your country?as long as you have the title FOOD BASKET OF AFRICa?my brother let your wishful thinking be so...if you think SA will starve which it seems your nation wish for,just sit down and enjoy your coconut..

I did not mention apartheid, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 30, 2014
South African Boers are associated with the term apartheid,don't write about things you don't know

Apatheist:
I did not mention apartheid, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA: South African Boers are associated with the terms apartheid,don't write about things you don't know

What are blek South Africans(Bantu) associated with?
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 30, 2014
Claiming back their country using a weapon called Negotiation

Apatheist:
What are blek South Africans(Bantu) associated with?
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA: Claiming back their country using a weapon called Negotiation

Free but not equal
Besides, the land and economy is owned majorly by the whites and foreigners.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 30, 2014
Who are the foreigners owning land in SA?comrade south Africa belongs to all who live in it,blacks and whites,if Nigerians are not happy about that unfortunately we are happy about it...

since you mentioned inequality,people are beating their chests about owning private jets in your country,do you have one?believe you me there is no existence of equality on this planet...we do have ways of addressing our problems in this country but AK47 is not one of them

Apatheist:

Free but not equal
Besides, the land and economy is owned majorly by the whites and foreigners.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2014
EroZA: Who are the foreigners owning land in SA?comrade south Africa belongs to all who live in it,blacks and whites,if Nigerians are not happy about that unfortunately we are happy about it...

since you mentioned inequality,people are beating their chests about owning private jets in your country,do you have one?believe you me there is no existence of equality on this planet...we do have ways of addressing our problems in this country but AK47 is not one of them

OK
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Adamskuty(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Not horse, not cow ,not sheep, not dog, not goat but hen grin. #faints

1 Like

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Adamskuty: Not horse, not cow ,not sheep, not dog, not goat but hen grin. #faints
The hen's anus was the only place their tiny joysticks can fit.
They have really tiny joysticks, that is why they're jealous of Nigerians.
Also their women prefer foreigners as they are very lazy and like to drink.
Which explains their xenophobic behavior.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by soilsista(f): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nazo! -_______-
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista: Nazo! -_______-
tongue
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by soilsista(f): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
tongue

Lol ya bora yaziundecided
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
EroZA: Who are the foreigners owning land in SA?comrade south Africa belongs to all who live in it,blacks and whites,if Nigerians are not happy about that unfortunately we are happy about it...

Many foreigners owning land in your country pricing you out of the good life. All you need to do is take a plane fro your township to cape town and wonder round a little.

Mampara, I tell you!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista:
Lol ya bora yaziundecided
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by soilsista(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
wink grin
Apatheist:
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista: wink grin
What's it mean? smiley
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by soilsista(f): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
What's it mean? smiley
It means you're boring...
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista:
Dan buru ba!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
soilsista:
You should stop talking to your reflection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Disqualified Himself From The Presidency And He Has Fake Hair Pics* / Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. / Clinton Is The Most 'dangerous' US Presidential Candidate - Le Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.