Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] (17851 Views)

Join Trevo Today / INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Hope NL kind and hardworking mods leave this thread for me and all those that might be interested smiley
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2014
"Nutrition is the essential key to living a long, healthy, joyful life. So start each day with the delicious super-nutrition of Trevo" - Mark A. Stevens, Trevo CEO

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Our product - Trevo, is a masterful blend of 174 finest nutraceutical ingredients containing essential vitamins, minerals, exotic and garden fruits, vegetables and Sea vegetables, herbs, green superfoods, plant and Sea trace minerals, plant-source essential fatty acids, amino acids, marine grade coral calcium complex, Co-Enzyme Q10, and Fulvic acid.

All of our product’s ingredients are 100% vegetarian and a number of these high-quality natural ingredients are even certified organic.

Trévo’s one-of-a-kind nutraceutical product is blended and bottled in a CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. This facility not only meets but exceeds the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulations.

Trévo is a member of the prestigious Brunswick Laboratory ORAC Certification Program. ORAC stands for “Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity” and it is a proven method of measuring the antioxidant capacities of different foods. ORAC antioxidant scoring is so accurate that it has been adopted by the USDA Human Nutrition Center on Aging. Trévo has its liquid nutraceutical product routinely tested by the scientists at Brunswick Labs, so when we say that Trévo’s ORAC score is over 373,000 per bottle, it is a certified fact.

This revolutionary product is NAFDAC and Kosher approved.

Trevo is, quite simply, a one-of-a-kind formula providing full-spectrum nutrition to effectively fill your body’s nutritional gaps.

Trevo Supports:
•Anti-Aging Health
•Blood Pressure Health
•Blood Sugar Health
•Cancer Health
•Cellular Health
•Central Nervous System Health
•Cholesterol Health
•Circulatory System Health
•Detoxification/Natural Cleansing
•Digestive & Gastrointestinal Health
•Energy, Memory & Mental Focus
•Eye Health
•Heart (Cardiovascular) Health
•Immune System Health
•Joint & Bone Health
•Men’s Health
•Respiratory System Health
•Urinary Tract Health
•Weight Management
•Women’s Health

As a matter of fact, Trevo supports all our body's system; and it’s both preventive and curative!
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by brilly24: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Good morning friends, hope you slept well? smiley
Do you know that trevo is Halal certified? Ramadan is here. The wise have discovered how trevo help to achieve the full 30 days fast by helping them to complete the fast without missing a single one. Get a trevo for you and your loved ones today and it will help cover your nutritional gaps during the holy month of ramadan. Get a bottle delivered to your doorstep today.
Happy ramadan
grin

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2014
I want to bring back hope to someone who is suffering a health challenge...You can have your health back!!!
Am not just here to do marketing..or to get you into a chain business...but trust me my greatest concern is for everyone to live in good health.
Imagine the joy and jubilation i experience n share with people when they call to say their mom who had been bedridden for months suddenly regained her strength, and even got up to have a bath all by herself after taking TREVO for 5days....
A man called me from kaduna to say his kidney problem received tremendous recovery to the extent that his doctor had to ask him what medicine he had taken..that it could only have happened otherwise by a miracle...
Another woman in warri suffering from High Blood Sugar called in to say her sugar level went back to normal after taking Trevo for 10days....
The testimonies are endless...WEIGHT MANAGEMENT,SLEEPLESSNESS,FIBROID,HYPERTENSION,CANCER....INFERTILITY...Whatever it is...call me today,and i will have your testimony roll in in 10days....
Get A bottle today for you and your loved ones, just 7,550 naira as a member:
Free Delivery Nationwide!
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014
What Separates Trevo From Giant “Old School” Companies?

You have heard of them – Amway, Morinda and Forever Living Products, etc. These giant “old school” companies were, at one time, touted as having the ultimate in health products. Following in their footsteps were a host of “me-too” companies, each with their own array of wellness products.

The problem, however, was that none offered a complete health system in one bottle. None could harness the secrets of wellness and then combine these secrets into a highly bio-available, yet delicious formula. Instead, their approach was to recommend handful of pills several times daily.

Enter Trevo, the Only Truly Complete Health System in One Bottle. Trevo Bottle

Trevo’s worldwide quest to unlock nature’s secrets and obtain her most prized nutraceuticals has spanned several years and taken it to amazingly exotic regions around the globe.

Mark Stevens, Trevo CEO said “when we began our global search, we determined that Trevo would not be another “me-too” product. So, we dedicated our energies to finding and obtaining nutrients that have the power to not only sustain life, but to actually protect mankind from disease and prolong his longevity; nutrients that scientists are beginning to realize actually hold the secrets of wellness”.

The result is a one-of-a-kind blend of the very finest ingredients that nature has to offer, gathered from the four corners of the globe and masterfully combined into a delicious, highly bio-available liquid. When it comes to unsurpassed nutrition on a cellular level, Trevo truly is the one.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Some are creating wealth for themselves by promoting Trevo; others are watching and still thinking about the opportunity.
Stop this Procrastination and ACT NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1nq2fcplQ
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
I heard about Trevo middle of the year 2012, through a friend, Innocent Daniels. Back then I was broker than broke! My condition was beyond the state of absolute poverty! A friend and I went to see him at the Trevo office, Wale Olademeji, aka Borojo, we went to see innocent Daniels at the Trevo office he was telling us about it. The following month, July 2012, we went to see the full presentation with yet another Kunle Oderinde, Bola Adekunle and some other people, we liked it and I went into business right away on the 24th of July 2012. I needed to borrow money that day, registered that day. I sold the bottles and I returned the money to the person I borrowed from. Currently I earn over $20,000 on a monthly basis, have a brand new KIA optima 2013 model from Trevo and a white Range rover. Trevo has indeed given me a lifestyle I never dreamed of. If a poor broke guy like me can do it, you can do it better, If you've not made the decision, don't hesitate join the billion dollars brand now.
~ Jason Adekunle
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Your life is a fight for territory. Once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don't want will automatically take over. Quitting is not an option! That's not who you are. Hang in there. You have GREATNESS within you! -Les Brown
"Part of the reason people avoid taking action is they are afraid they'll be embarrassed. If you want to be successful in MLM you have to set that aside. Here's why: It is very difficult to look good and get better at the same time. Instead of being afraid of how you look as you're learning and growing, be afraid of not taking action and living a life at a fraction of your potential" - Eric Worre, Go Pro
Have a God blessed day ahead.

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2014
You and your family need TREVO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh0bVetlc_w
Become a Customer or a Promoter
Which ever one you choose you won't regret it
Add me as a friend and ask me how
How are you doing today
If I could show you a new, exciting yet lucrative business idea that:
• Requires a capital investment of $89
• Pays you weekly, monthly and quarterly
• Gives you access to paid annual vacations & training abroad
• Allows you enjoy flexible working hours
• Gives you a personal coach to show you the exacts steps to succeed
• Gives you access to international Mentorship from industry leaders
And more…
If you’re ready to get positioned to play bigger and make some good income, Then join me on this business building webinar for more details! Anyone is eligible, as long as you are hungry to succeed legitimately!
Interested? click on my profile and connect with me wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh0bVetlc_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFBSl_iM_Q8
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:03am On Sep 16, 2014
hello friends I decided to share this because you can never tell who needs it. I Went to see a BIG Uncle yesterday and he was sharing with me how he has stopped reading with eyeglasses because of a bottle of trevo he drank. Well I wasn't that surprised because I have heard several testimonies of such.
...So do you know anybody that reads with glasses and wants to see and read clearly without Eyeglasses again? The best solution is trevo dietary supplement, with immediate effect.
to place order or become a distributor nationwide, (Free Delivery Nationwide) contact me
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
After my recent testimony, this is what someone also commented...A-MUST-READ!

I have worn corrective lenses since I was 5 yrs old. After being on Trevo for 2 years my eyes drastically changed so much that I only wear one contact for astigmatism in one eye only. Not to mention losing 88lbs, being Pain free, allergy free, and Living Financially a Life with out limits now! your friends need to take this product and opportunity serious and get in touch with you now!
-Penny Ross Lopez

INTERESTED MESSAGE ME NOW!
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by onojemmayahoo: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2014
justfree1: After my recent testimony, this is what someone also commented...A-MUST-READ!

I have worn corrective lenses since I was 5 yrs old. After being on Trevo for 2 years my eyes drastically changed so much that I only wear one contact for astigmatism in one eye only. Not to mention losing 88lbs, being Pain free, allergy free, and Living Financially a Life with out limits now! your friends need to take this product and opportunity serious and get in touch with you now!
-Penny Ross Lopez

INTERESTED MESSAGE ME NOW!

Hi Justfree1,
Am interested and committed to the business model of this Trevo thing.How do I reach you?
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by SimonDeSaint: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
I recently joined Trevo and I am really glad I did. I was stuck in a very low paying job with little or no prospects. I always dreamt of being financially free but I had no means of actually being getting there. I eventually learnt about Trevo from my brother-inlaw who even sold his car to join the Trevo business. Today he is doing very well & I believe that it is just a matter of time before I reach my dream of financial freedom. I also love the fact that Trevo can also help you empower others in the process. Don't just be a spectator...join the revolution and revolutionize your life style. Curtis. O
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
click on my profile for my details sir.
onojemmayahoo:

Hi Justfree1,
Am interested and committed to the business model of this Trevo thing.How do I reach you?
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
wow, powerful testimony sir.
SimonDeSaint: I recently joined Trevo and I am really glad I did. I was stuck in a very low paying job with little or no prospects. I always dreamt of being financially free but I had no means of actually being getting there. I eventually learnt about Trevo from my brother-inlaw who even sold his car to join the Trevo business. Today he is doing very well & I believe that it is just a matter of time before I reach my dream of financial freedom. I also love the fact that Trevo can also help you empower others in the process. Don't just be a spectator...join the revolution and revolutionize your life style. Curtis. O
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
People feel stuck in their current circumstances & don't see a realistic method of breaking out of that cycle, then you need this...http:///1ASEEUU
http:///1qEFfcP
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by donpy(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Are you interested in Joining the Trevo train nau to start earning money buh you don't have the registration fee of 34k and you don't want to take the risk of selling ur property to make it up...I am empowering a number of people and would pay the fee 4 u..if u ar interested contact me on whatsapp 08166070590 or BB pin-32A48342
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:51am On Sep 23, 2014
What if your dreams could come true with this brand..take action now! No excuses!

Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:11am On Oct 01, 2014
TREVO COMPENSATION PLAN EXPLAINED
There are 8 Streams of Income in this business.
1. Over 50% Retail profit:
After your registration, you buy 3 bottles of Trevo @ $137.81 (N22,650, R1,531) and you sell @ $225 (N36,000, R2,400). That’s a profit of $29.06 (N4,450, R289.67) on each bottle of Trevo you sell.
If you can sell 100 bottles in a month, your profit is $2,906 (N445,000, R28,967)! The more you sell the more money you make.
2. 40% Fast Start Bonus:
When you enroll someone directly, you earn between $60 & $480 commission depending on the business system (registration package) you enroll with & the Business System of the enrollee.
For example, if you join Trevo Business with Power Start Business System – 3 Bottles ($206.06, N33,800, R2,396) and you enroll someone on Power Start Business System – 3 Bottles, your Fast Start Bonus is $60.
If you join Trevo Business with Elite Executive Power Start Business System - 24 Bottles ($1,501.50, N246,250, R17,194) and you enroll someone on Elite Executive Power Start Business System – 24 Bottles, your Fast Start Bonus is $480.
3. 20% Matching Bonus:
When a team member you enroll directly enrolls someone else, you earn between $12 & $96 commission depending on the Business System (registration package) you enroll with & the Business System of the new enrollee.
4. 8-Level Autoship Commission:
You earn commissions on every purchases made by your team members up to the 8th generation. Trevo LLC pays you commissions every time your team members buy products in a particular month.
For example, if you have 1,000 people in your team and all of them buy 3 bottles of Trevo (Autoship) in a particular month, you earn an average of $5,000 in commissions.
5. 4-Level Bulk Pack Commission:
Anytime your team members between Level 1 and 4 make bulk purchases, you earn big!. For example, if a team member on your Level 1 makes a Bulk Purchase of 36 Big Bottles of Trevo, you earn $183 in commission for that transaction.
6. 15% Recognition Pool Bonus:
Trevo LLC shares 15% of her Global Sales with Ranked Directors monthly.
Every month, Trevo LLC shares 15% of her global sales with the directors (Ranked members between level 6 & 20).
From the Global Pool Bonus, Directors earn between $200 and $20,000 or more depending on their Rank and the Global Sales in the previous month. For example, in April 2014, Trevo Directors earned between $222 and $18,489 each from the Global Pool Bonus.
7. Leadership Bonus:
Luxury Cars, Travel Bonus, Training Bonus & Cash Awards are given to leaders.
If you attain Bronze Leader level within first two (2) calendar months after enrollment, you’ll earn a Cash Bonus of $500.
If you attain Platinum Executive Leader level within first four (4) calendar months after enrollment, you’ll earn a Cash Bonus of $500.
In the last 2 years, Trevo LLC has given out over 25 cars to her Directors in Nigeria.
In July 2013, 15 of us were sponsored on an all-expense-paid trip to South Africa and I also got a Top Director Award with $1,000 Cash Bonus during our 2nd year anniversary in November 2013. There were different Cash Awards ranging between $750 and $2,000.
This year 2014, Trevo LLC will be sponsoring some of her members to Paris, Dubai, Cameroon, South Africa, Thailand, Mexico on an all-expense-paid trip. The Paris Trip is open to Trevo Nigeria members, Dubai Trip is only for Trevo Ghana and Dubai members, and the Mexico Trip is open to Trevo USA members only.
8. Charity Bonus:
Trevo LLC funds any Charity Project of your choice. When you attain Level 18 in this business, Trevo LLC will sponsor your Charity Project anywhere in the world.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:13am On Oct 01, 2014
There is no perfect time to start...so just jump and get started. You do not have to know everything to get going but you need to get into the game. You will learn by doing. --Jack canfield
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 3:16am On Oct 01, 2014
5 Reasons Trevo Is Your No.1 Money-Making Opportunity

1. 8 Great Ways to Make Money

Trevo is committed to equipping you to earn the kind of income you dream of. We have surrounded our wealth-generating Straight-Line Matrix compensation plan with a variety of generous commissions, unbeatable bonuses, long-term residual income, and even a fabulous luxury car program.

Read more http:///1ASEEUU

2. A whole Health Product That People Simply Cannot Get Enough Of

Most successful companies are built upon consumable products and Trevo is a consumable wellness product that is revolutionary, so nutrient-dense, that it has actually created a whole new category of super-nutrition.

Read more about the science and ingredients in Trevo http:///1qEFfcP

3. Perfect Opportunity to Create Your Own Global Business

As Trevo moves toward becoming the next billion dollar brand and beyond, you have the opportunity to create your own global business. This is your chance to step up and declare that you are taking control of your future; that your worth, your financial security, and your success will never again be determined by someone else.

4. World-Class Support and Training

When you join Trevo, your success is empowered through our comprehensive Training Centre. Plus, you will reap the benefits of your own customer support department, accounting department, shipping department and much more.

5. Proven-Successful Business Systems

Trevo has developed an array of effective business systems powered by cutting-edge technology. From personal websites and business management systems to autoresponder campaigns, powerful success strategies and much more, Trevo has everything you need to create your own home-based business with the most sophisticated business-building technology available anywhere. These systems are laid out in a simple step-by-step progression, enabling you to get off to the kind of start that will empower your financial goals and help you achieve your dreams in the shortest time possible.

Take Charge

Today is the day for you to begin to take your future into your own hands. Dare to dream big and then make those dreams a reality. Dare to experience the greatness for which you are created.

So what are you waiting for? Take the first step toward financial independence and a dream lifestyle today. Connect with us today.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Wooosh! This woman don burst my brain today! I called a friend of mine in Port Harcourt and was trying to inquire about their business seminar today but she told me she has stopped doing Trevo business for about 6months now! I was shocked so I asked her why and she said "because of my pregnancy, I have been down but I now get about 600,000naira monthly from trevo business because I have not been active. One of my downline has qualified for her Trevo car because she has been active" I was like heheheheh....
Please friends I have a question, which business can someone do from home with 34,000naira and in less than 2yrs you start earning over 500,000naira monthly and your income keeps getting larger while you are inactive or on vacation?
I am so excited we have a better way smiley
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 4:34am On Oct 14, 2014
“My wife has, for many years, experienced severe insomnia. A few months ago, she began taking Trévo and is now enjoying sound, restful sleep each and every night. Plus, the facial blemishes she has endured for over 15 years are now completely gone! I gave Trévo to my dad and mom, who are now in their nineties and eighties respectively, and they absolutely love it! They never stop asking for more Trévo.”
~ Amobi O., Nigeria

“I had breast cancer surgery in April 2011, followed by two additional surgeries a week later. The morning after my last surgery, I drank two ounces of Trévo and went shopping with my daughter! Through the other two surgeries, as long as I drank my Trévo every day, I did fine. My stamina is increasing, but without enjoying Trévo daily I either can’t sleep or want to sleep all the time. I have found that if I take at least two ounces of Trévo first thing in the morning, I make it through the whole day. I just can’t go without my Trévo. Thank you for such a wonderful product!”
~ Cathy H.
Re: Strictly Trevo Dietary supplement [research Purpose] by justfree1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
"The worst thing that can happen to anybody is to be ignorant, arrogant and broke! That was exactly where I was few months ago, my life was looking really terrible and ugly! By the time I was 23 yrs old I had already worked over 20 different jobs, both online and offline (there is hardly any job you'd talk about online that I've not been there). In fact at a time I started thinking my future was cursed! I was embarrassed by my lack of results and was desperately looking for a way to live a meaningful life. Few months ago I was dragged to the Trevo business seminar by a friend, I took up the business opportunity immediately and it has changed my life. Instead of being afraid of the future, now I'm excited about it. Within my first 3 months, I made over 400,000 naira, became a Leader and today I have over 200 persons on my team--all over the country, 95% of them I don't know...and the amazing part is, I was still a FULL TIME STUDENT WHILE I ACCOMPLISHED THIS...
IF I CAN DO IT, ANYBODY CAN DO IT BETTER THAN ME."
~SHELTON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria / How Create Yahoomail Account. Www.yahoomail.com, Yahoo-mail Sign In / Authentic Designers Perfumes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.