Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Teen Wolf Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Wolf Official Thread (36443 Views)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
There was a thread like this before started by someone, can't remember who now. It got wiped away when nl experienced the difficulty in servers.

But since the season 4 has started airing now. Let's all come in and share our thoughts on each episode, our fantasies, what we would like to see from jeff davies and the teen wolf cast.

Before I continue, I say RIP Allison and aiden. The valiant ones that passed on with season 3b...

Welcome to the teen wolf thread!!!

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by waslek(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
just starting the season3
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Awww waslek, u will soon get to season 4.

so, season 4 episode 1.
Lydia and Stiles with the new pack consisting of kira(thunder kitsune) and malia(were coyote) with the true alpha Scott are in search of derek abducted by werejaguar, kate argent (allisons aunt who died in 1st season nd resurrected in the season 3b finale).
They got to the temple only to find out derek is no longer the derek they knew but the teen derek.
The question now is, why I'd kate turn derek into the teen version and when will malia find out tht derek is her uncle and badass peter hale is her father.

Season 4 episode2 is tonyt. But altogether, the opening episode for th season was epic.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Clips from tonights episode titled 11'7

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by waslek(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
it just getting more intresting
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
You will love it. Its one reason I love it so much unlike vampire diaries where ghosts kep coming to life.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Kezifils(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
I just love this show.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
I just downloaded the episode2, will watch it and be back. For those who want the downloads. http://o2tvseries.com/Teen-Wolf/Season-04/Episode-02/index.html
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
Favourite quote from season one opening.
Stiles: two joggers found a body in the woods
Scott: a dead body?
Stiles: no, a body of water, yes dumbass, a dead body

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Teen wolf gets interesting each episode. So now there's a supernatural called the beserek with lots of claws n smelling like death...more suspense all the time. I likey
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by khanivorous(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
KIDDIES tv show

#whitsling tunes while kissing baboons in the jungle#

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Well u will only find a few series tht hasn't got teenagers in it. Is vampire diaries not high school before It got to college. Or gossip girl, or glee. Besides the oldest of the main act is 29 years.
Well its if opinion, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Aisha800(f): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Am so happy stiles is still alive
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
No mb to download season 4 yet..
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Teen Wolf, Beauty and the beast, Vampire Dairies, The Original, and Arrow all have one thing in common: they are shows specifically made for teen audience. Adults that actually like those shows should hide their faces in shame.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
candygosh: Favourite quote from season one opening.
Stiles: two joggers found a body in the woods
Scott: a dead body?
Stiles: no, a body of water, yes dumbass, a dead body

What qualified the above as memorable quotes?? Nothing. It's mere monologues, not a quote. A quote makes one think deeply or reflect.

Take a glance at my signature, will you? Now, that's a quote.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
From last week episodes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ray McBlue: Teen Wolf, Beauty and the beast, Vampire Dairies, The Original, and Arrow all have one thing in common: they are shows specifically made for teen audience. Adults that actually like those shows should hide their faces in shame.

Hide my face for liking a movie ?

You're taking it too serious man.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aisha800: Am so happy stiles is still alive

Me too oh, cos his sense of humor is the best thing in the show.

I even feel he deserved more by being with malia cow Lydia dumped him over and over. She chose jackson over him, then aiden the straight twin.now she's all alone this season. But the producer says she's the main act this season
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Point of correction, it's not a movie, rather it's a television fantasy drama series... made for kids.

To each his/her own, but any show that more than 90% of casts are supposedly teenagers doesn't interest me in the least. I used to enjoy shows like those, but I've outgrown them just I did with Cartoons and Animations.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

I seeiously tire oh. Its this kind of people tht complain bout most tv shows. Me I seriously put them on ignore tab. To each man his opinion
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kira is so hot, tht girl can fight with a sword so professional unlike Allison(rip) that would be shaking just to fire a bow.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
My two best characters are Stiles and.. Coach!!
I love Stiles' sense of humour and I just love Coach's razz mattaz.. Crazy dude

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Darey_00: My two best characters are Stiles and.. Coach!!
I love Stiles' sense of humour and I just love Coach's razz mattaz.. Crazy dude

Omg u r so right!! That coach is one crazy hell of a dude. Always picking on stiles. And that Stiles too, so so funny. Those two are the comedy in that show mehn

next week monday, we wait. But the question is WHO IS THE BENEFACTOR, and why does he need to steal the hale's treasure. Hhmn till then, there's going to be a new hot player onthe lacrosse team on monday. Scott is in for a competition.

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hehe

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Aisha800(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
candygosh:

Me too oh, cos his sense of humor is the best thing in the show.

I even feel he deserved more by being with malia cow Lydia dumped him over and over. She chose jackson over him, then aiden the straight twin.now she's all alone this season. But the producer says she's the main act this season
she should be atleast we understand the supernatural abilities of the others but lydia i do not get that girl
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aisha800: she should be atleast we understand the supernatural abilities of the others but lydia i do not get that girl

She's a banshee, finding dead bodies. Her character is just too dumb. No wonder jackson dumped her ass. But she can be mean to Stiles at times which I find extremely funny.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Aisha800(f): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
candygosh:

She's a banshee, finding dead bodies. Her character is just too dumb. No wonder jackson dumped her ass. But she can be mean to Stiles at times which I find extremely funny.
she is no longer like that towards stiles but have u noticed that lydia looks dull
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aisha800: she is no longer like that towards stiles but have u noticed that lydia looks dull

She got the award for the clumsiest person on T.W
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Ray McBlue:

Point of correction, it's not a movie, rather it's a television fantasy drama series... made for kids.

To each his/her own, but any show that more than 90% of casts are supposedly teenagers doesn't interest me in the least. I used to enjoy shows like those, but I've outgrown them just I did with Cartoons and Animations.

You don't outgrow what you really like.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2014
candygosh:

I seeiously tire oh. Its this kind of people tht complain bout most tv shows. Me I seriously put them on ignore tab. To each man his opinion

Azzin ehn. i tire.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Aisha800: she is no longer like that towards stiles but have u noticed that lydia looks dull

Obviously, if u started the season4 alreadY,sh was really jealous when malia and Stiles were having a moment and Stiles asked malia never to runoff like tht again and she replied saying that she would never leave without him. Lydia made a face at the back.

I justike kira a lot and uncle peter. He talks with an authority.

Jackson, he used to be annoying in a way to me then, he's rily cute tho, but he had to leave the show cos he wanted to film arrows then.

Scott is such a weak alpha, I just hope Jeff Davies. Do something about his act.

Derek, ever strong, ever ready.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem? / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / BBNaija: Alex Tags BamBam "Dirty". Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.