Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (6751 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2014
woky: as earth is no longer safe, I decided to gv other planet a try since its a settled fact that there is no harm in trying cheesy
lol...welldone

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2014
Delightful1
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Delightful1

she has the height of a model
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Olawana
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Olawana
he is a male
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: he is a male
Na she o.....NL flood carry her go
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Na she o.....NL flood carry her go
lipsrsealed
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2014
miz tola: Delightful1

dre11:

she has the height of a model
cheesywink
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2014
delightful1:

cheesywink
Where have u been undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2014
Jbluv55

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Jbluv55

Mz mariah secretly admire Jbluv55 to no fault *she wish the two were an itemgrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

Mz mariah secretly admire Jbluv55 to no fault *she wish the two were an itemgrin
You must be mad grin cheesy why not say mz Marian admires all male niaralanders secretly? rubbish grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: You must be mad grin cheesy

thank God am not as mad as ugrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

thank God am not as mad as ugrin
mtchew
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: mtchew

*hiss and rolls eyes*
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

*hiss and rolls eyes*
Na my fault na.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Na my fault na.

fault that u do what

U said we should make a sentence and i made one
is that bad
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2014
Dre11
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

fault that u do what

U said we should make a sentence and i made one
is that bad
Free abeg.

miz tola I sight you o tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: You must be mad grin cheesy why not say mz Marian admires all male niaralanders secretly? rubbish grin
My vanilla syrup.....don't mind him
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2014
miz tola: My vanilla syrup.....don't mind him
No p jawe smiley

Last night wey I dey talk to you eh, my eyes dey red grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Free abeg.

miz tola I sight you o tongue

i no hold u nahtongue
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

i no hold u nahtongue
grin na to throwaway you from up to down remain cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: No p jawe smiley

Last night wey I dey talk to you eh, my eyes dey red grin
Red? Wetin happen??
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2014
miz tola: Red? Wetin happen??
I dey sleep talk ni grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: grin na to throwaway you from up to down remain cheesy

cheesy
we go just fall together with both bodies glue togeder and rolls on the floor till both lips about to get lockedgringringrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
we go just fall together with both bodies glue togeder and rolls on the floor till both lips about to get lockedgringringrin
Hahahahaha.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: I dey sleep talk ni grin
Chai! See wetin NL de do you tongue
miz tola: Chai! See wetin NL de do you tongue
Lol.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Hahahahaha.

she no fit object because i have said what will happen
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

she no fit object because i have said what will happen
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah:

thats three stands of hair on ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abc Of Songs / A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz / The Excuse Game.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.