Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126888 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2015
i think what we need at these juncture is someone who is close to the ministry and av genuine info fro staff or fcsc
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by diplomate: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
No recruitment in mfa until the incoming government has sorted out the problems in that ministry- which are many.
If there was ever a shortlisting, the process will be redone in a proper manner. Due process shall be followed and everything will be based on merit. It is no longer business as usual.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2015
do u know many mda are currently issuing letters and yesterday ministry of health was alerting people for interview.most of the letter given to some people were back dated for two years.most ministries and department av included many recruitment in there budget but siphon the money.the fear of buhari ,is the current reason most of them are given letters.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 6:43am On Apr 18, 2015
diplomate:
No recruitment in mfa until the incoming government has sorted out the problems in that ministry- which are many.
If there was ever a shortlisting, the process will be redone in a proper manner. Due process shall be followed and everything will be based on merit. It is no longer business as usual.
this info u got is it from a very reliable source? Thank u
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2015
yeah,u can check the nairaland trend on ministry of health recruitment also some guys were also alerted.i hope same happen before may 29
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
bahammed:
yeah,u can check the nairaland trend on ministry of health recruitment also some guys were also alerted.i hope same happen before may 29
I hope so too and ur right they've invited som pple fo interview.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
god will see us tru
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2015
bahammed:
god will see us tru
Aameen
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm just curious. Is it possible to issue letters of appointment without any form of interview or pre-job selection criteria? I just want to know if it has been happening that way in the past.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by wispack: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
I share your opinion because if no pre-job selection critera, they may likely give appointment letter to a questionable candidate
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
i understand u broda but the ansa is what makes the ministry highly competitive.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ozugbo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
ranson:
I'm just curious. Is it possible to issue letters of appointment without any form of interview or pre-job selection criteria? I just want to know if it has been happening that way in the past.
Did u just come frm Ghana?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ozugbo:
Did u just come frm Ghana?
If you have an answer to his question, just spill it out. Has it always been that way or it's what they just opted for this time around?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
i have a strong feeling that there might be a fresh start recruitment after the new government comes in.i have no source,its just a feeling!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
ranson:
its possible and it has been happening for a long time to b precise since 1999 to date
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ozugbo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
emperormero:

If you have an answer to his question, just spill it out. Has it always been that way or it's what they just opted for this time around?
Ar u a JJC in Nigeria?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by diplomate: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Neroski:
i have a strong feeling that there might be a fresh start recruitment after the new government comes in.i have no source,its just a feeling!
Your feeling is very correct. Ministry of Health has been involved In shady employments for years now.
Ministry of Foreign affairs is not like other ministries. This ministry represents the country in foreign lands, if things have been done haphazardly in the past, everything is going to be corrected.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
just pray and hope,if the fcsc and the ministry decide to give it out soon like the ministry of health is doing nothing can be done.this time an insider is needed not speculation.this is nigeria
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
well weda the ministry likes it or not if FCSC recruit new staffs for the ministry the ministry must accept them they don't have d ryt to reject any new recruit from FCSC. FCSC will not advertise vacancies wen their are no vacancies to b filled up. we should all patiently wait and pray..

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
any latest info from ur end
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2015
bahammed:
any latest info from ur end
no info yet
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
am getting bored and tired about these stuff
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bahammed, do wait until afta d budget approval. For now, no money for new recruits and letters cant be given out yet. Am sure u re on dat list? Lets see what happens b4 May 29th.

bahammed:
am getting bored and tired about these stuff
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
i hope so my brother and i wish u the same.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=akeneobi post=32956243]Bahammed, do wait until afta d budget approval. For now, no money for new recruits and letters cant be given out yet. Am sure u re on dat list? Lets see what happens b4 May

wen are they approving de budget
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
whats the latest,i learnt the budget has been passed?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
bahammed:
whats the latest,i learnt the budget has been passed?
It was the House of Reps remain the senate to pass it now
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
hussain 87, hello any genuine info and move from urend
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hussain 87 pls respond ohh :- smiley
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys! Budget approval by GEJ is our major determinate according to my reliable source. So let's keep on hoping and praying as well
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 3:58am On Apr 28, 2015
hussain 87 i pray so,but what was your source thistime
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Let us all be patient and positive as we wait for the budget approval please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.