Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126892 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Marvin67: 7:42pm On May 14, 2015
nkemzzy:
So what u mean is that people has started working already I mean people that applied for this or that they have concluded with the application which one pls

Yes. Both some who applied and some who didn't even apply have started working. As I said earlier, people resume duty every monday, in that ministry.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by zubis05: 7:48pm On May 14, 2015
Marvin67:

Yes. Both some who applied and some who didn't even apply have started working. As I said earlier, people resume duty every monday, in that ministry.
Someone told me it's 5names per state. +recruitment might not be before 29th. Said no interviews,just collecting of appointment letter straight
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:35pm On May 14, 2015
foreign affairis not just any ministry because of its value,there is huge competition cos anyone employ is an automatic diplomat. the names myt av been compile but i dont think large sum as been employ.if anyone as direct info from the ministry let dem brief us
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Aaronhull: 12:09am On May 15, 2015
This foreign affairs job must come. Let it come oh lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 1:19pm On May 15, 2015
its really worrisome
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
information reaching me says it was the minister on his own who placed this recruitment on hold,claiming to want to restructure the ministry.so all along this had nothing to do with budget talk at all! Power sha....it is well!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2015
Neroski:
information reaching me says it was the minister on his own who placed this recruitment on hold,claiming to want to restructure the ministry.so all along this had nothing to do with budget talk at all! Power sha....it is well!
when will he restructure the ministry with less than 2 weeks for him to go
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
i doubt it if the minister can fix it in this shortest period
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 7:55pm On May 15, 2015
I know few can get this job by other ways & means, no doubt about that! but this particular recruitment is formal, and it has been shortlisted already. What is holding it back is the funds that goes with the job, hence they 've to wait for 2015 budget conclusion
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2015
Hussain87:
I know few can get this job by other ways & means, no doubt about that! but this particular recruitment is formal, and it has been shortlisted already. What is holding it back is the funds that goes with the job, hence they 've to wait for 2015 budget conclusion

u re right.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
hmmmm thanks hussain lets believe itsworth waiting for,i know the budget will be signed by next week
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Marvin67: 7:11pm On May 16, 2015
So from the look of things, there wouldn't be any test or interview, the shortlisted few would just be invited to come for documentation nd start work.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2015
Marvin67:
So from the look of things, there wouldn't be any test or interview, the shortlisted few would just be invited to come for documentation nd start work.
abeg from which angle are you looking at it...any concrete information?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 6:39am On May 17, 2015
From the info I got from someone they said nothing will happen until after 23rd of may, all de ministry are preparing hand over note to GEJ for now.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:18am On May 17, 2015
like what we happen on the 23 of may? but from my look of things budget will be signnext week.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 8:57am On May 17, 2015
All the ministries re expected to submit their Hand over note on or b4 23rd of May.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Aaronhull: 8:58am On May 18, 2015
Friends, we have no accurate info yet on this MFA recruitment. Let start building our shock-absorber. The system is almost decaying. Politicians and very high-ranking civil servants have severally tried to thwart the process. It may seem like they are succeeding, but they are walking on slippery ground. Let us be determined and prayerful. Surely, MFA is appetising, but certainly not the only appetiser. Almighty God, pls help all in this forum to find the desired job. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 18, 2015
Aaronhull:
Friends, we have no accurate info yet on this MFA recruitment... ...Let us be determined and prayerful. Surely, MFA is appetising, but certainly not the only appetiser. Almighty God, pls help all in this forum to find the desired job. Amen!
Let I & I as one, say a big AMEN to that...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
aronhull,what is the cotent of your message,are u saying politician and top civil servants have hijacked the recruitment and shortlist there choice
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by mayor20(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2015
are we still expecting some thing from this process After a year? .Do you think there still have our datas?. This long delay would have jeopardised the process. Let us hope that this exercise is reviewed.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Neroski(f): 7:36pm On May 18, 2015
mayor20:
are we still expecting some thing from this process After a year? .Do you think there still have our datas?. This long delay would have jeopardised the process. Let us hope that this exercise is reviewed.
it was an online recruitment.so i believe if truly there is no wuruwuru,our data should be well secured
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 9:08pm On May 18, 2015
president jonathan has signed the 2015 budget for those of us hanging our hope on budgeting assent.the budget was sign weeks back secretly,u can confirm from todays punch.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
bahammed:
president jonathan has signed the 2015 budget for those of us hanging our hope on budgeting assent.the budget was sign weeks back secretly,u can confirm from todays punch.
Yes the president has signed the 2015 budget
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:18am On May 20, 2015
only god knows what will happen next,am tconfused
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by mayor20(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2015
lets Wait and see. but for me, I think the exercise has been jeopardised
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 5:57pm On May 21, 2015
its a pity that for the past one year things remain unclear of these job.,my plea at these juncture is that anyone who is close to the ministry should let people know if the recruitment is already done.cos no one seems to know the real issue
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by samo82: 2:49pm On May 22, 2015
This is from a source, the minister is the problem, he has to leave by may 29 before any thing can be done, he is the obstacle my brothers, lets wait n see.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by TheLaughter: 4:05pm On May 22, 2015
Things will only start working in this country when we stop this carefree attitude of ours. To think that pple reside in Abuja and none can volunteer to go make enquiries over a recruitment we applied a year ago.

We are all sitting here bringing one rumor or the other, before it was budget, now it is Minister. After swearing in, it will be buhari...

Since I have no close source and I reside far from Abuja, I have decided to take my mind off dis job long tym ago, just dat I do bump in to read comments and I implore u my fellow comrade, neglect them just as they have neglected us, wot is ours is ours... When their hands start paining them, they will release our letters...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:52am On May 23, 2015
i think people av gathered info within there capacity and influence on these thread,!but u av to know that such thing are classified. we will get there if it will still be done
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 9:38am On May 23, 2015
so these job is finally over under jonathan.:hmmmmn

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.