Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126894 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by slim002: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has rescheduled the 2015 Directorate Level Promotion Exercise which was to take place earlier than now.

According to a release signed by the spokesman for the Commission, Dr. Joel Oruche, the exercise will now begin with accreditation of participants in the examination on Tuesday, 21st July, to Saturday, 25th July, 2015 to hold at Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), Kubwa Road, Abuja, between 8am and 6pm daily.

Participating Officers were also advised by the statement to visit the Commission’s website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for details. http://fmi.gov.ng/latest/54841/
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
bosssss !!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
bosssss:
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has rescheduled the 2015 Directorate Level Promotion Exercise which was to take place earlier than now.

According to a release signed by the spokesman for the Commission, Dr. Joel Oruche, the exercise will now begin with accreditation of participants in the examination on Tuesday, 21st July, to Saturday, 25th July, 2015 to hold at Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), Kubwa Road, Abuja, between 8am and 6pm daily.

Participating Officers were also advised by the statement to visit the Commission’s website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for details. http://fmi.gov.ng/latest/54841/
how will it affect our recruitment

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2015
bahammed:
how will it affect our recruitment
they may consider mfa recruitment after this directorate promotion exercise
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
bosssss:
they may consider mfa recruitment after this directorate promotion exercise
hmmmn but can the perm sec lead a recruitment without a minister and hope we would'nt start afresh
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
bahammed:
hmmmn but can the perm sec lead a recruitment without a minister and hope we would'nt start afresh
yes the perm sec can grant approval for recruitment in the absence of a minister since he is the most senior officer in the ministry
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
bosssss:
yes the perm sec can grant approval for recruitment in the absence of a minister since he is the most senior officer in the ministry
but its sad that these recruitment can be halt without no tangible reason,and i av been brief no fresh intake in the ministry.its bad
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
bahammed:
but its sad that these recruitment can be halt without no tangible reason,and i av been brief no fresh intake in the ministry.its bad
well they can only delay the recruitment but they must employ new staffs into this ministry by hook or by crook or any means possible because FCSC won't declare vacancies when there are no vacancies some officers must have retired or leave the service voluntarly last year thats why FCSC declared those vacancies .As you know FCSC is the entry and exit door for all Federal civil servants
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Even if they will start the recruitment afresh they won't advertise the job again
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Even if they will start the recruitment afresh they won't advertise the job again
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
bosssss:
u are very right,i believe the problem is power tussle and influence battle that characterise the ministry.i agree with u that vacancies must be filled and to my findins it has not been filled .it must be done and so shall it be
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
bahammed:
u are very right,i believe the problem is power tussle and influence battle that characterise the ministry.i agree with u that vacancies must be filled and to my findins it has not been filled .it must be done and so shall it be
they wl definitely do it sooner or later and keep tabs on the activities of the commission
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=bosssss post=36234214]they wl definitely do it sooner or later and keep tabs on the activities of the commission[/ hmmmmmn finger cross
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
bosssss:
they wl definitely do it sooner or later and keep tabs on the activities of the commission
finger cross
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Press Statement - 30th July 2015
No Current Online Recruitment Exercise at this time. The General public is advised to discountenance any advertisement and be on guard against fraudsters.Source www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Molayan: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
bosssss:
No Current Online Recruitment Exercise at this time. The General public is advised to discountenance any advertisement and be on guard against fraudsters.Source www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
This is online recruitment, it's not applicable to those that ve been processing there appointment since last year.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2015
bosssss:
my own observation is that question needs to be asked on these job.if there are know online recruitment where is our fate on the one we did a year ago
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ayore: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Pls I'm a fresh graduate and this is my area of specialization. This is my email in case of any update this 2015 (ayoreosemwengie@yahoo.com) thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
s3nn2x:

I am not privy to that information. All I can tell you is that no body has reported with appointment letter, so we can only assume that nobody had been recruited. If you need information, why don't you guys seek for audience with Chairman, FCSC or Director (Recruitment), they are the ones who can give the true situation of things.
please do u have any info for us lately cos these job hope is a year now. thanks for ur previous concern
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Any latest info on this mfa recruitment?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by profGinger: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Applicants should focus more in the preparation for the examination.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
How sure are you guy above me? Please give us elaborate info.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkwako: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
profGinger:

Do u have info on exam dates
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
profGinger:
when is the exam?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Okestra01(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
bosssss:
when is the exam?
very soon and i repeat,very soon
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Still waiting for ministers in d country, any body has any new information?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2015
akeneobi:
Still waiting for ministers in d country, any body has any new information?
i wonder what else to believe when recruitment of these kind goes into extinction
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Time table for 2015 directorate level oral interview to the post of director SGL.17 from Monday,14th to Friday,18th September, 2015. Source.www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2015
bosssss:
Time table for 2015 directorate level oral interview to the post of director SGL.17 from Monday,14th to Friday,18th September, 2015. Source.www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
HAD IT BEEN I HAVE THE CHANCE I WOULD AV PROTESTED THE MANIPULATION OF THIS JOB.PEOPLE CANT APPLY FOR A JOB AND NO RESULT AND NEITHER ARE THERE FRESH RECRUITMENT SINCE 2014.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Any update house
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
nkemzzy:
Any update house
Wait for the minister to decide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.