Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126866 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by rhadiator15(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
nkemzzy:
I think they are waiting for the approval of the 2015 budget
hmmm
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
People, abeg anybody hear any news abt dis MFA job?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg, has dis pple concluded dis recruitment?

FCSC whose main function is recruitment and promotion takes foreva to perform dis function and the President keeps quiet.

Most times after advertisement, we hear notin again...

What type of country is this abeg?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
ejiykzazi2007:
What type of country is this abeg?
A bad country to be sure tongue
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nawa oh
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2014
2 tins are involved with dis delay...

Its ida, wen dey cal, it wil be for interview or letter direct or dey hv issued letters to d 'successful' ones...

I pray its not so sha...
Applications started June, ended July. August, September, October, November, now December and we have not heard anytin...

For me, I will say let this FCSC be scrapped and MDAs shud be incharge of dia recruitment, it will be tins fasta...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
dantsohoma:
Gud morning to all nairalanders and particularly MFA job applicant.The latest on MFA recruitment is that invitation for d aptitude test will soon be schedule this month.So be optimistic and belief in god.Happy Sallah !
Wetin hapen bro? Pls kindly inform us on wot went wrong and wots holdin d recruitment...

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2014
I guess everybody in this tread is tired of this job... But I can't be tired until they call me for my appointment letter... Amen!

Let a kind hearted fellow, who resides in Abuja, shud help us check out wot is goin on...

Altho d situation is distubin, no test, no interview... I blive all is well...

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by akeneobi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
They are yet to be awarded funds for any new intake, to sort out their unpaid contractors etc. The delay is because of lack of funds. We hope that would be sorted out soon.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Okestra01(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Lot of things are happening,but you people here have no clue about it.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Okestra01(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
akeneobi:
They are yet to be awarded funds for any new intake, to sort out their unpaid contractors etc. The delay is because of lack of funds. We hope that would be sorted out soon.
Thats just it,every parastatal and ministries are cutting cost for now due to the situation of the economy.i just pray you people wont wait tire,but i will advice you all contact your oga at the top if you have,because bad economy or worst economy,those who will collect letter will do.i wont say more than this(runs out of thread).
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Okestra01:
Thats just it,every parastatal and ministries are cutting cost for now due to the situation of the economy.i just pray you people wont wait tire,but i will advice you all contact your oga at the top if you have,because bad economy or worst economy,those who will collect letter will do.i wont say more than this(runs out of thread).

it's obvious you've collected your letter... Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by rhadiator15(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
emperormero:

it's obvious you've collected your letter... Congrats bro.
JEW
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by rhadiator15(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okestra01:
JEwLiUs grin grin grin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okestra01:
uhmmmm,i did not collect any letter,as i did not apply.Just close to most of the ogas.i pray they call you guys soon,

ok... I tot u did.

rhadiator15:
JEW
Yeah... U can spell it I know. :-)
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Okestra01:
uhmmmm,i did not collect any letter,as i did not apply.Just close to most of the ogas.i pray they call you guys soon,

peeps wey no get oga nko how they go do na....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nawa o! I find it hard to believe that we havent heard anything on this recruitment, let it not go on the way of August 2013 recruitment and some 2012 where nothing was heard o!

No info, no test, no interview, no appointment letters... Why this darkest na, year is almost ending!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dantsohoma: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2014
Hm! it been long nw, when i wrt smting on Nairaland; to al FMFA/FCSC applicant pls continue to be patient, pray and be optimistic about dis job.If u can recal my previous last posting in this trend, i posted sme note; that soon d test wil hold, but unfortunately something happen along d line.But never d less, d test was delay as a result of d Directorate cadre promotion, but thanks they are true with that for long nw.So for those who are generalising that d appointment letter have already been giving out they are all liars; had a week wil pass without me going to FCSC in Abuja what make it to take long time is d number of applicant are many and they need to sort out d most qualified one befor inviting people for d test and after all if u can recal in d advertisement of d vacancies they emphasized on experience and knwledge of second language like french is an added advantage, this make d process to take long time; bcause they have to cross check all this.Though all things been equal in d absence of Naija factors.So all d best
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Aaronhull: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
This Foreign Affairs tinz is 2 slow. Knowledge of French was not compulsory, but added advantage. Why would it take them like forever to short list names of successful applicants. Pls any update.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by galaxyhandsome: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2015
Hi evry body, happy new year to u all, I wish evry body a successfu
l begining from dis january in Jesus Name, pls has any body hear any thing 4rm Federal Ministry of Foriegn AfFairs concerning there interview, pls I want to be updated. tanx....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 3:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Happy new year pals pls anybody with an update? This place is too quite oh abeg wetin de happen
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Only God knows what's going on with this job... If he has destined us to be there, then we definitely will...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Alexisu: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is taking like forever ooo... and I'm beginning to doubt if anything will happen until after the election.

please anybody with info should update us
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dapotemi: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
If i may ask,did u guys applied online or u were given forms to fill and u submit with ur cv/passport photo/all ur certificates.....I just left FCSC now.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Crownofwealth(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
dapotemi:
If i may ask,did u guys applied online or u were given forms to fill and u submit with ur cv/passport photo/all ur certificates.....I just left FCSC now.
we applied online
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dapotemi: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Applying online for govt job is HIGHLY unreliable.....This folks will direct you online when they know that they HARDLY treat those online application....My God will not sleep.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by mcshegs(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
I dnt trust online application of fed govt jobs jawe. Did d online application anyway buh jst last week; an uncle of mine at fcsc sent me a form to fill and its jst like d one I filled online. Attached passports and copies of all certificates. Is dat to say they've shared it slot-wise ??
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Alexisu: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
dapotemi:

we applied online, what did they tell you there plz?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dapotemi: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
mcshegs:
I dnt trust online application of fed govt jobs jawe. Did d online application anyway buh jst last week; an uncle of mine at fcsc sent me a form to fill and its jst like d one I filled online. Attached passports and copies of all certificates. Is dat to say they've shared it slot-wise ??

Exactly what happen my broda,nothing is happening ONLINE!Whatever u fill online,stays online!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by mcshegs(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
dapotemi:

Exactly what happen my broda,nothing is happening ONLINE!Whatever u fill online,stays online!
Ohh for real ?? So d online advert was jst necessary but not sufficient? Na wa o. Did u get d form in hard copy too ??
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by dapotemi: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2015
mcshegs:

Ohh for real ?? So d online advert was jst necessary but not sufficient? Na wa o. Did u get d form in hard copy too ??

Honestly!!!Its not necessarily necessary sef...yea i got d hard copy...mayb we should talk,seems we have somethings in common....our info seems to be in tandem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.